Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 253
  1. #91
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    57,885
    vCash
    1700
    Quote Originally Posted by haggis View Post
    When did Alex Smith go 25-1?


    That's impressive.
    He doesn't even know what he's talking about

  2. #92
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,983
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by effen5 View Post
    lol...wow. Smith has a better record maybe because he has a much more complete team then the Bears? His offensive line isn't trash like the bears? He's actually had some decent weapons the last two years while the Bears only have BMarsh just this year?

    Could you imagine the massacre if Alex Smith was behind this line?
    SF win with their defense.

  3. #93
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    12,480
    vCash
    1500
    And the bears lose without jay cutler

  4. #94
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,983
    vCash
    1500
    u think?

  5. #95
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    15,946
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLegend View Post
    u think?
    When did that turn away from being a fact to a debate?

    How many seats does your bus have



    our future

  6. #96
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Wilson, NC
    Posts
    11,543
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by mikebrez bears/ View Post
    When did that turn away from being a fact to a debate?

    How many seats does your bus have

  7. #97
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    57,885
    vCash
    1700
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLegend View Post
    u think?
    Can you provide your facts to your 85% comment

    And the 25-1 record for Alex Smith?

  8. #98
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    21,074
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by mikebrez bears/ View Post
    When did that turn away from being a fact to a debate?

    How many seats does your bus have

  9. #99
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    57,885
    vCash
    1700
    Quote Originally Posted by CubbyBlue2009 View Post

  10. #100
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Wilson, NC
    Posts
    11,543
    vCash
    1500
    NFL Network is about to have a segment titled "Is Cutler the MVQB in the NFL?".

    Tune in if you can.
    Last edited by DESERTDWELLER; 11-27-2012 at 12:26 AM.

  11. #101
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    21,074
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by jpro611 View Post

  12. #102
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    46,748
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by DESERTDWELLER View Post
    NFL Network is about to have a segment titled "Is Cutler the MVQB in the NFL?".

    Tune in if you can.
    How'd that go?

    And then. He made them pancakes.

  13. #103
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Wilson, NC
    Posts
    11,543
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Doogolas View Post
    How'd that go?
    It came down to JC needing to win the SB before he can be considered. They agreed that he was the MVP for the Bears, but he's not in the Manning, Brady, & Brees league.

    I'm ok with that, the time will come...

  14. #104
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    15,946
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by DESERTDWELLER View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Doogolas View Post
    How'd that go?
    It came down to JC needing to win the SB before he can be considered. They agreed that he was the MVP for the Bears, but he's not in the Manning, Brady, & Brees league.

    I'm ok with that, the time will come...
    That's all truth, so good



    our future

  15. #105
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    46,748
    vCash
    1500
    Nobody is in Peyton's league. <3

    And then. He made them pancakes.

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •