Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CubbyBlue2009 View Post
    I agree that Lovie isn't BB and I really never intended for that to come across. They're on two different tiers as far as coaching abilities go, but I still believe Lovie is a damn fine HC. Sometimes he can be too conservative and sometimes too risky, but that's just because he isn't an elite coach. He's inconsistent, but so are like 25 other coaches. He just needs to learn the time and place for each approach.
    He's been consistent in one category and that's failing to find a quality OC and putting together a good offensive staff.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DaBears1127 View Post
    He's been consistent in one category and that's failing to find a quality OC and putting together a good offensive staff.
    True but he's never been given any good offensive talent, well until this year and he's still lacking a bunch of pieces.

vCash
    I agree that Lovie isn't BB and I really never intended for that to come across. They're on two different tiers as far as coaching abilities go, but I still believe Lovie is a damn fine HC. Sometimes he can be too conservative and sometimes too risky, but that's just because he isn't an elite coach. He's inconsistent, but so are like 25 other coaches. He just needs to learn the time and place for each approach.
    I agree, Lovie is a very good coach. The player's respect him and they play for him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DaBears1127 View Post
    I don't care what OC you put on the sidelines, the result will be the same if you don't address the personnel needs. We have to address the line and we need to define a solid #2 receiver. Also, we need a better identity at TE.

vCash
    Agree on line and TE, but I think Alshon has set himself as the number two WR. We just need a WR like Knox to open the field. A four wideout set of Marsh, Alshon, Bennett, and Knox would've been so dirty.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLegend View Post
    I don't care what OC you put on the sidelines, the result will be the same if you don't address the personnel needs. We have to address the line and we need to define a solid #2 receiver. Also, we need a better identity at TE.
    Not to be a dick, but when did you become a Bears Fan? I always thought you were a troll in here.

vCash
    Agree on line and TE, but I think Alshon has set himself as the number two WR. We just need a WR like Knox to open the field. A four wideout set of Marsh, Alshon, Bennett, and Knox would've been so dirty.
    I hear ya. But I think first Alshon has to prove himself healthy, then prove his worth on the field. I won't to see more of him and what he can do. He showed some signs but I won't to see more of him and that comes with time on the field. Knox probably won't be the same. And I'm not a fan of Bennet to be honest.

vCash
    It's a shame Alshon got hurt. He was on his way to having a very nice Rookie season as he developed a nice rapport with Jay and looking like a hell of a value pick by Emery in the 2nd round.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DESERTDWELLER View Post
    Not to be a dick, but when did you become a Bears Fan? I always thought you were a troll in here.
    LOL, u thought I was a troll because I said I thought someone like Brady or Manning would do a better job than Cutler? LOL Which I still do think so, and I would love to have RG3. That's not trolling bro. I think Cutler is a good QB, but I have my concerns about him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    It's a shame Alshon got hurt. He was on his way to having a very nice Rookie season as he developed a nice rapport with Jay and looking like a hell of a value pick by Emery in the 2nd round.
    Yeah, I think his injury had a bigger effect on offense than previous thought. Before his injury, I want to say the offense was in a groove. But since we been down to 1 receiver, it's like the offense has been in a rut.

Just got to get him back and healthy. I love the Cutler/Marshall duo, but I can see that being the demise because some coordinator is going to double/triple team Marsh all game and who else is going to pick-up the slack? If I'm a defensive coordinator, I'm not letting Marsh beat me. I'm putting my best corner on him and double team all game.

vCash
    With young talent like Jeffery, Rodriquez, and Adams, Jay has some nice future talent. If we can add another TE and deep threat receiver to the cast of players we already have, Jay will be in great shape once we fix the O line.

vCash
    LOL, u thought I was a troll because I said I thought someone like Brady or Manning would do a better job than Cutler? LOL Which I still do think so, and I would love to have RG3. That's not trolling bro. I think Cutler is a good QB, but I have my concerns about him.
    That's not it. I haven't seen any of your posts here - that I recall - only in the NFL Forum. Then all of a sudden your posts have "we" - when refering to the Bears, like you're a Bears Fan.

vCash
    I hear ya. But I think first Alshon has to prove himself healthy, then prove his worth on the field. I won't to see more of him and what he can do. He showed some signs but I won't to see more of him and that comes with time on the field. Knox probably won't be the same. And I'm not a fan of Bennet to be honest.
    Well Bennett can be a great contributor if he's a third or fourth option. Alshon would be the second guy, draft a speedster receiver that can actually catch the ball, and sign a TE like Cook. Our offense would be unbelievably good if we can get some OL to protect Jay.

vCash
    Well Bennett can be a great contributor if he's a third or fourth option. Alshon would be the second guy, draft a speedster receiver that can actually catch the ball, and sign a TE like Cook. Our offense would be unbelievably good if we can get some OL to protect Jay.
    I agree with this but i think Bennett would have to be a 4 or just a 3rd down option. He has great hands but doesn't get any seperation. We need that flex guy that can be a deep threat. That will open up the intermediate routes for guys like Bennett

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMac83 View Post
    I agree with this but i think Bennett would have to be a 4 or just a 3rd down option. He has great hands but doesn't get any seperation. We need that flex guy that can be a deep threat. That will open up the intermediate routes for guys like Bennett
    What makes you think Bennet has great hands? He do not!! He's dropped a few balls and a big one last week that could've went for 7.

Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast