Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Not so sure about that one.....

vCash
    Just saying, last year Tebow and the Broncos won 8 games.

Obviously Peyton is a huge upgrade over Tebow but still shows Broncos had a good team.

Matt Cassell with the Patriots won 11 games.
    Brady >>>>>>>> Cassell but still shows you that the Patriots without Brady is still a good team.

Bears without Jay...1 game

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by effen5 View Post

Obviously Peyton is a huge upgrade over Tebow but still shows Broncos had a good team.

Brady >>>>>>>> Cassell but still shows you that the Patriots without Brady is still a good team.

Tebow and broncos won 8 out of 11 plus a playoff game.

our future

vCash

OK, but you can clearly see how much better they are with Peyton. You can just look at offensive numbers to see it:

2011 Broncos: 309 points scored 25th
    2012 Broncos: 318 points scored (seriously) 3rd

Point differential:
    2011 Broncos: -81 25th
    2012 Broncos: +97 5th

The 2011 Broncos had NO business being 8-8, none. Whatsoever. They were not a very good football team. They had a pretty darn good D and a worthless offense. I mean we're legitimately talking about a 178 point difference with FIVE games left to play. If the Broncos go 4-1 in that time and win by an average of 7 and lose a game by 7, (and chances are they'll win by a lot more than that and I don't even see them losing) we're talking about a turn around of +199 points. That's INSANE. And to that end, a Pythagorean record of 5-8 to 13-3.

Peyton can't change the luck that made the Broncos appear not to suck last year with Tebow, but you can bet your *** that the man has turned them from **** to gold.

And then. He made them pancakes.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Doogolas View Post
    OK, but you can clearly see how much better they are with Peyton. You can just look at offensive numbers to see it:

2011 Broncos: 309 points scored 25th
    2012 Broncos: 318 points scored (seriously) 3rd

Point differential:
    2011 Broncos: -81 25th
    2012 Broncos: +97 5th

The 2011 Broncos had NO business being 8-8, none. Whatsoever. They were not a very good football team. They had a pretty darn good D and a worthless offense. I mean we're legitimately talking about a 178 point difference with FIVE games left to play. If the Broncos go 4-1 in that time and win by an average of 7 and lose a game by 7, (and chances are they'll win by a lot more than that and I don't even see them losing) we're talking about a turn around of +199 points. That's INSANE. And to that end, a Pythagorean record of 5-8 to 13-3.

Peyton can't change the luck that made the Broncos appear not to suck last year with Tebow, but you can bet your *** that the man has turned them from **** to gold.
    I'm not disagreeing with you buddy

vCash
    Cutler played good today. That TD that Bennet dropped was HUGE! If he catches it we go up 14 and that puts pressure on their passing game. But he drops it and it was a dog fight ever since. Major Wright also had a dropped INT that could've sealed it. But I think the defense just showed their age and it was pretty obvious that they were gassed. GG tho.

But on a side note, the Rams can beat the 49ers but we can't? Weird lol

vCash
    Or another way to look at it is we can beat the rams and the 9ers can't?

vCash
    Just what Jay needs next year another OC bye bye Tice and take Lovie with you.

vCash
    Or another way to look at it is we can beat the rams and the 9ers can't?
    I don't look at It that way because the Rams is not in the playoffs, the 49ers are.

vCash
    Amazing what jay can do w a little time huh?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by daQueers View Post
    Just what Jay needs next year another OC bye bye Tice and take Lovie with you.
    How about no? Lovie had a bad game, there's no doubt about it, but until we stop being better at taking the ball away than any other team in the league, Lovie stays.

IDGAF

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cub_StuckinSTL View Post
    Amazing what jay can do w a little time huh?
    Lol we lost bruh. We scored 17 points. Not like we scored 37 PTs in a blowout. But I give Jay credit, he was pretty solid and made some impressive runs. He didn't force anything today so that was good. Nice pass to Bennett that was dropped. And to me, that's not twice. I think our problem on offense is personnel.
    Last edited by TheLegend; 12-02-2012 at 08:47 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLegend View Post
    Lol we lost bruh. We scored 17 points. Not like we scored 37 PTs in a blowout. But I give Jay credit, he was pretty solid and made some impressive wins. He didn't force anything today so that was good. Nice pass to Bennett that was dropped. And to me, that's not twice. I think our problem on offense is personnel.
    We left 10 points on the board. We're missing multiple olinemen and wrs. He made a ton of plays great throws and moved the sticks w his feet. Not jays fault we went vanilla in the 4th.

vCash
    Jay was on point in this game. He made good reads and was accurate as ****. He made several plays with his feet and was obviously robbed of a better stat line.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cub_StuckinSTL View Post
    We left 10 points on the board. We're missing multiple olinemen and wrs. He made a ton of plays great throws and moved the sticks w his feet. Not jays fault we went vanilla in the 4th.
    We definitely left some points on the board and it was surely not jays fault. He played well. It's unfortunate Bennett dropped that ball. And the defense wasn't good down the stretch. But we got more big games coming up. This loss sucks but we still are in the playoff picture and we have to just take care of business.

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast