Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Cutler's value to this team and this offense is immeasurable. I just saw that SF game and I had to stop watching at half-time. That o-line looked ****ing lost out there. Can't blame the other JC so much b/c he had no time to throw.

This is so frustrating b/c this game snowballed and made our d look milktoast (due to exhaustion) b/c our offense couldn't stay on the field for 10 secs.

Damn the torpedoes Emery, use whatever picks, trades, signing you need to fix this line. If it was even DECENT, we'd do so much better
    Broncos be like:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by flclfanman View Post
    Cutler's value to this team and this offense is immeasurable. I just saw that SF game and I had to stop watching at half-time. That o-line looked ****ing lost out there. Can't blame the other JC so much b/c he had no time to throw.

This is so frustrating b/c this game snowballed and made our d look milktoast (due to exhaustion) b/c our offense couldn't stay on the field for 10 secs.

Damn the torpedoes Emery, use whatever picks, trades, signing you need to fix this line. If it was even DECENT, we'd do so much better
    To be fair, the D was pretty horrible out there before the offense did anything. They looked very unprepared which is uncharacteristic for a Lovie team. I don't get what happened there.

Chicago Bears #23
    Kyle "Cheetah" Fuller

vCash
    The d just wasn't the same bc cutler wasn't there to pump them up

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLegend View Post
    What?!?!?! Obviously you don't watch the games. We got destroyed last year against the Giants and we didn't look good this year in GB with Matthews causing mayhem. Brady has not always had solid protection throughout his career. And it has effected his game when his last wasn't good. But I will say this, he's a much better QB and he handles it much better than Jay Cutler every will.
    Lol lets see Brady get sacked 9 times in a half and see what happens! Hahhahahaha

And then. He made them pancakes.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JJ-30 View Post
    I think regardless of how the Offense plays out the rest of the season Tice is gone, Tice all but sealed his fate, when he put his faith in his O linemen as well as his TEs.
    I so hope that you are right. I am afraid that Lovie's fate is tied to Tice. I love Lovie, but he has never found the right fit at OC that could perfectly compliment our defense.

What is needed is a ball control offense that has a steady dose of shorter routes in the running game and big play capability over the top. I would guess like a West Coast Offense with more running plays or an offense like the Texans have.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by flclfanman View Post

You are in the R.O.K. I was stationed in Taegu back during the '88 Olympics. It was a good time.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordan Rules View Post
    You are in the R.O.K. I was stationed in Taegu back during the '88 Olympics. It was a good time.
    Wow that sounds awesome. So you were here after S. Korea officially democratically elected its first president?

I'm Teaching English here on Jeju Island (an hour south of the mainland) but the country itself has changed bunch in the 2 years I've been here. I'm having a good time here too.
    Broncos be like:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by {Ron!n} View Post
    To be fair, the D was pretty horrible out there before the offense did anything. They looked very unprepared which is uncharacteristic for a Lovie team. I don't get what happened there.
    I don't think they were necessarily unprepared. They did what (back then) we would have expected them to do: stack the box and force Kaepernick to make plays. I don't think anyone expected him to be as aggressive (and successful) as he was.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Doogolas View Post
    Lol lets see Brady get sacked 9 times in a half and see what happens! Hahhahahaha
    Brady would get rid of the ball before that would ever happen.

vCash
    Physically impossible in that game and with those play calls.

And then. He made them pancakes.

vCash
    So want to explain how the Bears magically won with Cutler back TL? 27-9 with him as the starter, 1-8 without

vCash
    I hope this is sarcasm

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jpro611 View Post
    So want to explain how the Bears magically won with Cutler back TL? 27-9 with him as the starter, 1-8 without
    Cutler was only good today because Ponder is bad. Because apparently Ponder plays defense.

vCash

The Value of Jay Cutler

Cutler was good, because cutler is good

our future

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mikebrez bears/ View Post
    Cutler was good, because cutler is good
    Are you questioning TheLegends logic?

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast