Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    vCash
    I think it was week two when I tweeted that Moreno would have a monster game. Very next play he fumbled the ball.

My point is, I've always been optimistic that he can do something good in this league but whenever I think he's about to do something, he fluffs it and ends up in the dog house. This is no doubt his last chance. Lets hope he comes up with something that warrants him staying.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Cyanide 28 View Post
    i wanted orakpo...
    I did too. We picked Moreno and Ayers in the first round. What could have been...

Orakpo
    Jenkins
    Cushing
    Mack
    Clay Mathews
    McCoy

Would have been great. I'm sure I'm forgetting some people.

I forgot about the 2nd round too. Alphonso and McBath. Every time I think of this draft it hurts.
    Last edited by Lucky.; 11-21-2012 at 05:51 PM.

vCash
    That we a pretty bad draft for us. Especially the next years 1st for alophonso then we just cut the guy after a year.....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Cyanide 28 View Post
    i wanted orakpo...
    Ditto but no we took knowshon and ayers granted ayers has improved but not to the level of orakpo

NFL : Broncos / NBA : Nuggets
    MLB : Braves / NCAA : Longhorns and Irish

Brooklyn to Denver to L.A. to Denver and back to L.A.
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky. View Post
    If you were the 12th overall pick and the first RB taken and you become a 3rd string RB, you're labeled as a bust.
    Bullseye!

He either resurrects his career now or remains as a non-factor and 1st round bust.

C'mon Moreno. Show everyone why you were a 12th overall pick.

Squelch the rumors that once you signed and received guaranteed monies you became a slacker.

If We Can't Get Tulo Then Sign This Free Agent For Shortstop

Mets Dieharder Since '63
    Broncos Dieharder Since '73
    Los Angeles Kings Dieharder Since 1987
    Los Angeles Kings 2012 and 2014 Stanley Cup Champions -
    Denver Rockets/Nuggets Dieharder Since '73

ua you're gone, but never forgotten, R.I.P.

vCash
    orakpo is out for the year. Youd much tr ather have the player who gets injured lol over ayers... Okay.

vCash
    Talking about old **** is pointless when you look back at just last years draft blunder

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EvanTurner View Post
    orakpo is out for the year. Youd much tr ather have the player who gets injured lol over ayers... Okay.
    Uhh, it's only this year. The past 3 years Orakpo has notched 11, 8.5, and 9 sacks while playing 16, 15, 16 games. I'm fairly certain that anybody would take Orakpo over ayers on normal circumstances.

Talking about old **** is pointless when you look back at just last years draft blunder
    The **** you talking about?

Von Miller- superstar nuff said.

Rahim Moore- starter.

Orlando Franklin- starter.

Nate Irving- depth with potential.

Quinton Carter- starter last year..got injured this year...Possible starter.

Julius Thomas- big time project but it's a wait and see.

Mike Mohamed- been cut a few times and has bounced around. Meh.

Virgil Green- up and coming TE.

Jeremy Beal- up and coming pass rushing DE..on injured reserve.

That was a freakin win. Quit hating on Elway, jesus. You got no case.

vCash
    ^^^^ and where is he this year???? Season ending IR witch is what happen to Moreno last season when he wasn't doing to badly as the #2 back behind McGahee
    Broncos fan since 1989C:\Documents and Settings\William\My Documents\My Pictures\william.jpg

vCash
    Yeah if only wed had 2-3 more impact rookies, I guess trading back for the **** of it is acceptable in your book. Smh dude your like on your knees bowin down to elway to the point u accept anything he does. Imagine a elway who knew how to maneuvour the draft! Wed had alot more young talent. U dont trade 1st round picks for the hell of it as elway admitted he did..

vCash
    ill take a durable ayers over orakpo.... Because obviously orakpo might never be the same and he int playing. Lol pretty easy choice

vCash
    ill take a durable ayers over orakpo.... Because obviously orakpo might never be the same and he int playing. Lol pretty easy choice
    Funny, I thought Orakpo was the easy choice.

Fooled me.

nykol is online now PSD's D.B.F. Nostradamus
    vCash
    Yeah if only wed had 2-3 more impact rookies, I guess trading back for the **** of it is acceptable in your book. Smh dude your like on your knees bowin down to elway to the point u accept anything he does. Imagine a elway who knew how to maneuvour the draft! Wed had alot more young talent. U dont trade 1st round picks for the hell of it as elway admitted he did..
    Imagine an Elway who turns this team around from joke of the NFL to legit superbowl contender in two years. By bringing in key free agents on both sides of the ball.. nailing the draft with solid contributors, and resigning key guys moving forward. Imagine an Elway, so good, hes a front runner for GM of the year.. oh wait, we got that Elway.

So hating dude, you may know a thing or two about the game on the field but when it comes to front office stuff, you're trash

vCash
    I agree with Ayers over Orakpo.

vCash
    You're STILL on that crap?? I guess 7-3 and legit superbowl contenders after a year he completely turned around the Broncos franchise is not enough for you "smh." I like how you completely ignore his first draft as well.

That's the thing. It's not more so me "accepting anything he does" it's YOU *****ing for every LITTLE thing that doesn't do or doesn't pan out while COMPLETELY ignoring the other significant moves that he's made. You go out of your way to make a case out of nothing. That's the problem here.

If I'm on my knees bowing to Elway. You must be choking on Tebow cause I'm certain that's where all this started. It's only logical. Only a Tebow fanboy can complain THAT much on Elway when he has done this much good in so little time.

And with that note, enjoy your Thanksgiving.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast