Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BRAVE KID View Post
    You're STILL on that crap?? I guess 7-3 and legit superbowl contenders after a year he completely turned around the Broncos franchise is not enough for you "smh." I like how you completely ignore his first draft as well.

That's the thing. It's not more so me "accepting anything he does" it's YOU *****ing for every LITTLE thing that doesn't do or doesn't pan out while COMPLETELY ignoring the other significant moves that he's made. You go out of your way to make a case out of nothing. That's the problem here.

If I'm on my knees bowing to Elway. You must be choking on Tebow cause I'm certain that's where all this started. It's only logical. Only a Tebow fanboy can complain THAT much on Elway when he has done this much good in so little time.

And with that note, enjoy your Thanksgiving.

choking on tebow haha is see what you did there....well played sir, and i agree with this 100%
    [IMG][/IMG]

vCash
    i hope everyone has a happy and filling thanksgiving!
    [IMG][/IMG]

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky. View Post
    Funny, I thought Orakpo was the easy choice.

Fooled me.
    he was. lol we needed an olb opposite doom. we took ayers to be that guy... terrible fit for that scheme.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Cyanide 28 View Post
    he was. lol we needed an olb opposite doom. we took ayers to be that guy... terrible fit for that scheme.
    Sarcasm

vCash
    Sarcasm
    hard to tell over internet lol i remember i was so mad when i heard it was moreno and not orakpo and then took ayers a few selections later i really wanted raji in that draft but pack took him before we had a chance. then i wanted either cushing or orakpo or matthews as our linebacking corp was not good at all considering the switch to a 3-4. and if those two picks in the first round werent disappointing enough (though moreno can prove me wrong here now with the mcgahee injury and ayers is starting to pick it up) that second round is what did it in for that draft... trading that future first rounder for alphonso smith and taking darcel mcbath AND richard quinn.. good god how awful is that... 5 picks in the top 64 selections and 3 of them dont make it on our team more then 2 years... **** yourself josh mcdaniels...
    Last edited by Dr Cyanide 28; 11-22-2012 at 09:25 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Cyanide 28 View Post
    hard to tell over internet lol i remember i was so mad when i heard it was moreno and not orakpo and then took ayers a few selections later i really wanted raji in that draft but pack took him before we had a chance. then i wanted either cushing or orakpo or matthews as our linebacking corp was not good at all considering the switch to a 3-4. and if those two picks in the first round werent disappointing enough (though moreno can prove me wrong here now with the mcgahee injury and ayers is starting to pick it up) that second round is what did it in for that draft... trading that future first rounder for alphonso smith and taking darcel mcbath AND richard quinn.. good god how awful is that... 5 picks in the top 64 selections and 3 of them dont make it on our team more then 2 years... **** yourself josh mcdaniels...
    There was some really good players in the first few rounds and we missed out on all of them. Bright side is he drafted Demaryius Thomas and if he actually made those picks we wouldn't have Von Miller

vCash
    There was some really good players in the first few rounds and we missed out on all of them. Bright side is he drafted Demaryius Thomas and if he actually made those picks we wouldn't have Von Miller
    They weree talking about this in the fan the other day. What would the Broncos be had Hurricane Josh never had hit Denver. No Miller no Manning. Would we be as good as we are today. I say no.

Me and my Boy.
    No halo.
    Thank you PSD for your support and prayers.

vCash
    That's where that old saying "everything happens for a reason" comes in. I remember when Raider fans were telling us to "get used it" because we were going to be bad for a long time.

Little did those idiots know....that was only for 1 year. We are so lucky that that we actually have an organization to minimize the prolonged abysmal play. Now, we are actually in a position to not only play for the biggest prize but to build a team for prolonged success. Thank you John Elway.

vCash
    what a year to suck as well. that 2011 draft was stacked and we had our pick at the lot of them (besides cam newton, but we didnt want him anyways haha)

vCash
    Any word yet on who will be getting the nod in the backfield for tomorrow's game?

vCash
    If I had to guess it would be Hillman.

vCash
    I think its going to be Moreno he is the best pass protecting RB we have right now
    Broncos fan since 1989C:\Documents and Settings\William\My Documents\My Pictures\william.jpg

vCash
    I belive that title goes to Lance Ball...that's about the only thing he does well. Not much of a carrier, not much of a threat in receiving...pass blocking is his forte.

But Moreno has an edge with being a weapon on all aspects..Who would of thought for a guy who has been inactive for 8 games is a favorite to be the starter once the starter goes down.

vCash
    it says moreno was sitting down getting healthy to me. The guy was basically limping around trying to wirk through it mentally and physically

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EvanTurner View Post
    it says moreno was sitting down getting healthy to me. The guy was basically limping around trying to wirk through it mentally and physically
    well i pray he can step it up here soon!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast