Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

john fox says moreno has looked good

http://m.denverbroncos.com/s/30843/n...21312390711105

Looks like moreno being dialed down in week 3 was a plan to let his knee get better. Fox says in the article that the last few practtices hes looked good! Man oh man I think moreno is gona come back and prove why he was drafted so high! this is the perfect time. Cant wait tosee him get touches again it should be all about moreno and hillman with a sample of lance ball.

vCash
    dont you dare get my hopes up ET! lol i want to believe but man hes let me down so much

vCash
    hell yeah moreno all day i knew we need moreno if we wanted to win
    asdf

Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna28 View Post
    But Wright was a stud for us, for many years, and all of a sudden in his prime years, he nowhere near the player he used to be. He needs to go.
    @YoungStuna28

vCash
    Hes let us down but hehasnt played healthy since hes been a bronco, it was always a hammy or something e was playing with. I want to see him after finally being healthy but a little shaky coming off surgery. You can tell he didnt trust the knee yet. But after sitting down for 8 weeks and really getting comfty with thd knee he should be ready yo rock n roll. We need to feed him often, at georgia he always got betger as the game went on

vCash
    if moreno is the competitor I once admired at georgia im sure hes been patiently waiting licking his chops for the oppurtunity to be featured again but HEALTHY. Im sure thats why you heard no complaints through this whole being inactive for 8 weeks. Dude knew he had to get bak to working that knee out getting it stronger. Im really geeked up to see him the next few weeks. Once he figures his oline out I think moreno will teaar the league up from here on out.

vCash

Me and my Boys.
    Thank you PSD for your support and prayers.

vCash
    meh...we'll see. Luckily for Moreno, Fox has the tendency to go for the vets more often...so hillman will certainly not be carrying the load.

It's just a matter of if the broncos give it to Ball..

vCash
    Lance Ball is useless. At the very least, Moreno can get 10-15 carries and establish something on the ground (especially through the tackles). I am rooting for Moreno as I loved him coming out of college and I really wish he would finally hit his stride. I hope that is the case now.

vCash
    This will prob be his last chance to prove something .....he better not waste it.

vCash
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hO2wA0Te0wM

if he had one shot, one opportunity, to seize everything he's ever wanted, in one moment... will he capture it? or just let it slip...
    lol but for real. this is his chance. his last chance. these next few games for him could be the difference between signing a big contract in the next few years, or being a career back up and bust

vCash
    just because you become a rotational guy doesnt mean your a bust. Just means you didnt live up to your first round draft pock status.

But I think hes gonna be ready

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EvanTurner View Post
    just because you become a rotational guy doesnt mean your a bust. Just means you didnt live up to your first round draft pock status.

If you were the 12th overall pick and the first RB taken and you become a 3rd string RB, you're labeled as a bust.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EvanTurner View Post

Sorry but that is the very definition of bust. This guy was drafted 12th overall. He should be in the top 5 in the league. Had he got drafted in the fourth or filth rounds then no one would really say anything. IMO to date that is the level of talent he has shown. He plays at about a filth round RB level. I think that is where some of us are let down. For the record I LOVED the Moreno pick. He has just never done anything. That and when your down by more than 30 and you make a garbage time TD and you start parting like you just won the game.

Me and my Boys.
    Thank you PSD for your support and prayers.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdaddyburch View Post
    Sorry but that is the very definition of bust. This guy was drafted 12th overall. He should be in the top 5 in the league. Had he got drafted in the fourth or filth rounds then no one would really say anything. IMO to date that is the level of talent he has shown. He plays at about a filth round RB level. I think that is where some of us are let down. For the record I LOVED the Moreno pick. He has just never done anything. That and when your down by more than 30 and you make a garbage time TD and you start parting like you just won the game.
    that is one thing I'm certainly not going to miss about him. One cocky *** mofo.

vCash
    i wanted orakpo...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast