Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Hey guys i do come here with respect. I would like to know your honest opinions on the Browns young talent. Because the true steeler fans here seen alot of good football from the steelers and would like to know there honest thoughts.
    Last edited by prodigy; 11-20-2012 at 10:21 PM.
    For not honoring a sig bet I now own YEDB90

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by prodigy View Post
    Hey guys i do come here with respect. I would like to know your honest opinions on the Browns young talent. Because the true steeler fans here seen alot of good football from the steelers and would like to know there honest thoughts.
    I was never a fan of the Weeden pick drafting a 29 years old rookie Qb is stupid Ben is only 30 awful to me and I think he will be go e in a few years.
    I do like Trent and your defense I wanted Haden so bad. Wr core is ok you guys have good young talent I just don't see Weeden being the guy.

vCash
    Like JRM I would have liked the Weeden pick a lot more if he was at least half a decade younger. But he hasn't been THAT bad for you guys.

Love Richardson.

Joe Thomas is still Joe Thomas.

I personally believe Alex Mack is the best center in the division. Maurkice Pouncey is one of the most overrated players in the NFL.

Josh Gordon is proving to be a fantastic pick. It seems like he's good for one or two catches a game, but those catches are 60+ yard touchdowns. And looking him up, he's not even 5 months older than me. What am I doing with my life?

Maybe I just didn't learn my lesson with Limas Sweed, but I believe drop issues can be cured. Once the game slows down for Greg Little he'll be able to focus on the catch and THEN what to do afterwards.

I still wish Joe Haden had magically dropped to the Steelers in the 2010 draft.

TJ Ward is a classic hard hitting safety.

Phil Taylor seemed to be developing nicely before his injury, hope he can get back on track.

I really like Jabaal Sheard.

The Browns have a lot of young talent, and not in the sense that they've had a bunch of early picks recently. Taylor and Mack were each taken 21st overall and Ward and Sheard were both 2nd round picks Even Weeden doesn't seem like a wasted pick, he's been playing up and down but up enough to give hope. I like where the Browns are headed for sure.

vCash
    You guys always seem to have a tough defense even if the statistics don't reflect that. The best special teams to play the Steelers every year too.

Cut your losses with Weeden. Take a real franchise QB this year in the first. Then draft a bunch of wide receivers and hope a few of them pan out for you guys for once. Gordon is doing decent, but you definitely need more than him. Not too familiar with your tight end position but you guys have a stud at RB that's for sure.

If you guys can lure in a tough defensive minded head coach and get consistent offensive talent through the draft then you will be scary for a good amount of time.

I rank you guys higher than the Bungals moving forward, respect to Cleveland as a city and respect to the Browns young talent.

-Can't handle Yawktoberfest bruh!-

vCash
    Charlie Batch is more than capable, of handling this team in Bens absence. He's far better than Hoyer and Lefty. I have always liked him, cause een when I was 10, 11, 12, 13, he was able to win, and help our team. I have faith in him.

He has all of this week, Sunday to play, and all of next weeks reps to get prepared for Baltimore. Minus the TD by Jones and Wallaces fumble, the Steelers win the game. Owell, it's history. Now we move on.

The Browns aren't a push over, anymore. This is going to be a tough cold weather matchup.

I'm really happy that Keenan Lewis is finally coming around. Hopefully he's a model of consistency. I've liked him since OSU, me being a Pac12 fan. I had the pleasure of watching him. Damn. Let's go Steelers.
    Representing Dodgers,Steelers,Lakers,Anaheim Ducks,USC Trojans and Barcelona.

vCash
    If you guys followed the Browns u'd see a good football team that just can't finish games. Mainly because of bad coaching/play calling.
    Oh, I have nooo idea what that's like.

Quote Originally Posted by prodigy
    No disrespect, but the Browns are missing too many pieces to the puzzle right now. I think they have some good, young talent, but ask many people to name a player on that team other than Richardson, Haden, or Weeden, and I think they'd be hard-pressed to do so.

I agree with others that Weeden probably wasn't a terrific decision. It usually takes QBs a few years to become reliable and then into their late-20s/early-30s to become elite (if they're going to at all). Weeden is already in his late-20s and won't be reliable until his early-30s. I guess that's fine as a stop-gap solution, but that's not going to help the Browns become relevant again.

That said, I think Minnesota this year can serve as a blueprint for how the Browns can rebuild. Focus your attention on Richardson and get him the players he needs around him to be successful. Build up a strong defense over time.

Wish I had something more positive to say, but I don't have a lot of faith in that organization. It's going to be difficult to continue competing with the likes of Roethlisberger, Flacco, and Dalton if Weeden is your QB.

vCash

vCash
    Troy may be back next week then

vCash
    [B]David DeCastro has been cleared to start practicing.

That's EXCELLENT NEWS. let him ease in and make the transition, get him to game speed. Good.

Now go out and show all those haters on PSD, who labeled this guy a "bust". So dumb and ridiculous.
    Last edited by Polamalu43322; 11-21-2012 at 01:38 PM.

vCash
    It's a game like this that we'll lose.
    Quote Originally Posted by CubbieSteve View Post
    JDM : Jumbo Dick Man

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Polamalu43322 View Post
    [B]David DeCastro has been cleared to start practicing.

That's EXCELLENT NEWS. let him ease in and make the transition, get him to game speed. Good.

Now go out and show all those haters on PSD, who labeled this guy a "bust". So dumb and ridiculous.
    Fantastic news!! Can't wait for him to come back.
    JDM : Jumbo Dick Man

vCash
    People called DeCastro a bust? Really?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CubbieSteve:24411587
    PSD is full of smart people

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ring91013144043 View Post
    Like JRM I would have liked the Weeden pick a lot more if he was at least half a decade younger. But he hasn't been THAT bad for you guys.

Love Richardson.

Joe Thomas is still Joe Thomas.

I personally believe Alex Mack is the best center in the division. Maurkice Pouncey is one of the most overrated players in the NFL.

Josh Gordon is proving to be a fantastic pick. It seems like he's good for one or two catches a game, but those catches are 60+ yard touchdowns. And looking him up, he's not even 5 months older than me. What am I doing with my life?

Maybe I just didn't learn my lesson with Limas Sweed, but I believe drop issues can be cured. Once the game slows down for Greg Little he'll be able to focus on the catch and THEN what to do afterwards.

I still wish Joe Haden had magically dropped to the Steelers in the 2010 draft.

TJ Ward is a classic hard hitting safety.

Phil Taylor seemed to be developing nicely before his injury, hope he can get back on track.

I really like Jabaal Sheard.

The Browns have a lot of young talent, and not in the sense that they've had a bunch of early picks recently. Taylor and Mack were each taken 21st overall and Ward and Sheard were both 2nd round picks Even Weeden doesn't seem like a wasted pick, he's been playing up and down but up enough to give hope. I like where the Browns are headed for sure.
    Great read here thank you!

Ya I was not the biggest Weeden fan either, but he's been the best QB we've had in years. (not saying much) I think it would be a bad move to cut loses with him as hineswardfan said.

If the Browns new ownership don't want him then i'd say attack other needs first then get a QB in another year or 2. Although I think He has a great arm and can make all the plays.
    For not honoring a sig bet I now own YEDB90

vCash
    Yeah in the NFL forum had a "David DeCastro is a Stud or Bust", thread. So ****ing annoying and dumb. People are so ignorant.

Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast