Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bowman53 View Post
    None of those three guys you listed can fill the void of an elite pass rusher.
    Really so if you take Aldon off your team you become last in the league?

Me and my Boy.
    No halo.
    Thank you PSD for your support and prayers.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdaddyburch View Post
    Last no, but major decline most likely. We aren't getting takeaways like last year, so his sacks are a major part of us getting teams off the field.

vCash
    Not trying to take anything away from him he is very very good. I just dont think he is on the all round level as Miller. Miller lines up on the same side. He lines up next to Robert Ayers who finally got his first ever sack last year because of Ayers. The 9ers D has been great since the day you drafted Willis. Denver's D was near last in the league untill they drafted Miller. You can say Millers impact was much like Willis's and while yes Aldon has improved your D over all he did not take it from near last in the league to top 5 by himself. Miller has.
    Not taking anything away from Miller at all, he's a fantastic all around guy, but Smith is a major part of what makes our defense work. So definately not a worst to top kind of change, but this year I'd say without him we drop back to middle of the league. Still a significant drop.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RedandGold_35 View Post
    Not taking anything away from Miller at all, he's a fantastic all around guy, but Smith is a major part of what makes our defense work. So definately not a worst to top kind of change, but this year I'd say without him we drop back to middle of the league. Still a significant drop.
    Right and I give you all that. I would kill to have Aldon but with Denver we are talking last to 3rd.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/teams/p...denver-broncos

I just think Miller makes a bigger impact in every aspect. So on a scale from 1 to 10 I would have Miller at a 10 and Aldon at a 9.999999999999999999999and a half.

Me and my Boy.
    No halo.

vCash
    Who said that? not me. You said we wouldn't have a drop off without Aldon. So who replaces over sixty percent of our sacks without Aldon? If you mention Willis and Bowman replacing those sacks you deserve a

vCash
    Right and I give you all that. I would kill to have Aldon but with Denver we are talking last to 3rd.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/teams/p...denver-broncos

I just think Miller makes a bigger impact in every aspect. So on a scale from 1 to 10 I would have Miller at a 10 and Aldon at a 9.999999999999999999999and a half.
    Lol hey I'll take it, its really not fair the amount of stud defensive players came out of that draft. I'd have loved to get Miller as well, but I think the football gods decided that Miller, Bowman and Willis would have just been too unfair.

vCash
    Who said that? not me. You said we wouldn't have a drop off without Aldon. So who replaces over sixty percent of our sacks without Aldon? If you mention Willis and Bowman replacing those sacks you deserve a
    He's saying that Miller took Denver from last to near the top, Aldon didn't do that for us, nor would losing him drop us that far.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RedandGold_35 View Post
    He's saying that Miller took Denver from last to near the top, Aldon didn't do that for us, nor would losing him drop us that far.
    I really could care less because this thread isn't about Miler or any DPOY conversation.
    Last edited by Bowman53; 12-09-2012 at 09:07 PM.

vCash
    I really could care less because this thread is about Miler or any DPOY conversation.
    No I started this direction sorry. A comment was made by one of your fans about being stacked. I commented on it. Sorry if I upset. I did not realize some cant handle a simple back and forth sharing of thoughts. I will leave now really wasn't attacking you personally.

Me and my Boy.
    No halo.

vCash
    The interesting thing about Aldon is that he doesn't even look that intimidating in his street clothes, honestly he just looks like a regular guy, but yet he has the ability to straight up bull rush if he wants to. Can't imagine what he'll be like once his body gets bigger. Those long *** arms are a godsend, though.

True MVP 49ers 2012

vCash
    don't look now but Aldon Smith is getting extremely to Strahans record. still gonna be hard to do but he is making an incredible case.

vCash
    3 games to go 3.5 Sacks, He will get it.

"Killer Instinct"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LA_Raiders View Post
    3 games to go 3.5 Sacks, He will get it.
    He will get that in the Cardinals game alone

vCash
    As much as I would love for him to get the record, I'm just thrilled that his career is advancing in an upward direction. Run game support is vastly better, coverage is acceptable for what is asked of him, and sack numbers on the ups. I'm happy as long as he continues on the 10+ a year trend.

vCash
    Aldon is that dude.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast