Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RedandGold_35 View Post
    Be great to get it, but still 3.5 to go, can't let off the gas. No team is gonna wanna be "that team or that QB" who was the record breaker.
    Favre wanted to be.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    Favre wanted to be.
    Well that crazy ****er isn't around anymore lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdaddyburch View Post
    That might be what keeps him from DPOY. I think being on such a talented D will make some wonder if he could have the same output if he played on say Oakland.
    Haven't Troy Polamalu and Brian Urlacher won DPOY on stacked Ds?

vCash
    Haven't Troy Polamalu and Brian Urlacher won DPOY on stacked Ds?
    Polamalu yes Urlacher no. They also had done this year after year.

Me and my Boys.
    Thank you PSD for your support and prayers.

vCash
    That might be what keeps him from DPOY. I think being on such a talented D will make some wonder if he could have the same output if he played on say Oakland.
    Why wonder a what if scenario? it's meaningless.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bowman53 View Post
    Why wonder a what if scenario? it's meaningless.
    Because I think those that vote will. For instance you take Miller off the Broncos and they fall to a bottom 20 team on D and Miller would be a stud anywhere. You take Smith off the 9ers and they IMO dont drop at all. They still have the best MLB in the game. They have Bowman who is almost as good as Willis and they have Justin Smith who helps Aldon tremendously. The Broncos have a aged has been at CB and a shrimp at DE on the other side.

Me and my Boys.

vCash
    Well that crazy ****er isn't around anymore lol
    Just had to bust your balls.

vCash
    Because I think those that vote will. For instance you take Miller off the Broncos and they fall to a bottom 20 team on D and Miller would be a stud anywhere. You take Smith off the 9ers and they IMO dont drop at all. They still have the best MLB in the game. They have Bowman who is almost as good as Willis and they have Justin Smith who helps Aldon tremendously. The Broncos have a aged has been at CB and a shrimp at DE on the other side.

That's so ridiculous it's not even funny. Take away our elite pass rusher and how in the world would we pressure QB's?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bowman53 View Post
    That's so ridiculous it's not even funny. Take away our elite pass rusher and how in the world would we pressure QB's?
    You have three of the best at their positions that play on your D. I thought I went over this. Willis is the best in the league. The best. Are you saying he does nothing to draw attention? Bowman is just as good. He doesn't draw any attention? Justin Smith draws a double team. He gets no pressure or draw attention. The Broncos have no one but Miller.

Me and my Boys.

vCash
    You have three of the best at their positions that play on your D. I thought I went over this. Willis is the best in the league. The best. Are you saying he does nothing to draw attention? Bowman is just as good. He doesn't draw any attention? Justin Smith draws a double team. He gets no pressure or draw attention. The Broncos have no one but Miller.
    You take Smith away tho we have almost no pass rush. Sure playing right next to Justin Smith is a huge advantage, but he also comes from the other side as well. Willis and Bowman are great in coverage, but without the pressure of Aldon they would get beat alot more, and Justin Smith would be doubled and become a mostly non factor even tho he'd never stop coming regardless.

vCash
    Polamalu yes Urlacher no. They also had done this year after year.
    Urlacher won DPOY in a year the Bears D allowed the fewest points. I'll give you multi years in a row, but being part of a dominant defense seems to be a non factor.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    Just had to bust your balls.
    I'm working 60 hour work weeks thanks to the holidays, my balls need little more busting sir.

9/13/14: #Mayhem (While Pacman fights Algieri in China. lol)
    vCash
    Aldon Smith is irresponsibly underrated.

Barry Lamar Bonds. .393/.967/1.054....on 3-0 counts.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

vCash
    None of those three guys you listed can fill the void of an elite pass rusher.

vCash
    You take Smith away tho we have almost no pass rush. Sure playing right next to Justin Smith is a huge advantage, but he also comes from the other side as well. Willis and Bowman are great in coverage, but without the pressure of Aldon they would get beat alot more, and Justin Smith would be doubled and become a mostly non factor even tho he'd never stop coming regardless.
    Not trying to take anything away from him he is very very good. I just dont think he is on the all round level as Miller. Miller lines up on the same side. He lines up next to Robert Ayers who finally got his first ever sack last year because of Ayers. The 9ers D has been great since the day you drafted Willis. Denver's D was near last in the league untill they drafted Miller. You can say Millers impact was much like Willis's and while yes Aldon has improved your D over all he did not take it from near last in the league to top 5 by himself. Miller has.

Me and my Boys.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast