Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bosox3431 View Post
    Apparently you're not familiar with what a percentage is are you?

Miller leads him in epa, wpa and success count. Which basically shows what you're asking.
    I just go by what I got out of what was posted as flat stats. Miller's "percentages" appear alot higher than Smith's which makes little sense to me as their stats are very similar but Smith has played on less snaps. More impact (tackles, hits, hurries and sacks) on less snaps seems to me like it should be percentage favor to Smith IMO.

vCash
    Tye percentages check out

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bosox3431 View Post
    Tye percentages check out
    I can see where Millers would be better, but not by the margin it is. He leads Smith in all but one category, but aside from hurries he only leads by 1 or 2 in the rest, just doesn't add up to me.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RedandGold_35 View Post
    I can see where Millers would be better, but not by the margin it is. He leads Smith in all but one category, but aside from hurries he only leads by 1 or 2 in the rest, just doesn't add up to me.
    He has 18 more pressures from the 3 stats they listed. Leads by 17 in hurries, 3 in hits and trails by 2 sacks. I dont see how It dont add up lol.

vCash
    If he doesnt get it this yesr, then so be it. He had 14 last year, not even an every down player. This year he should get to 20 or 21 at least, thats if he misses the record.
    Scary thing is, I think he just turned 23 years old, just wait until he gets his man strenght and into his prime. Thats a scary thought to opposing teams

vCash
    I know a lot of people benefit from their system/players around them. However, I feel like Aldon is being vastly overrated. Justin Smith is as responsible for aldons success as Aldon is.
    Quote Originally Posted by latinofire21 View Post
    Maybe if the Bulls can get healthy they can surpass the hawks but other than that I dont see them cracking the top 4 spots in the east based on Pure record. Obviously they will have a higher spot because they are in a weak division but record wise they wont crack the top 4 by seasons end.

vCash
    Aldon Smith 19.5
    J.J. Watt 16.5
    Von Miller 18
    DeMarcus Ware 13

by year end imo

"Killer Instinct"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dnovakovic099 View Post
    I know a lot of people benefit from their system/players around them. However, I feel like Aldon is being vastly overrated. Justin Smith is as responsible for aldons success as Aldon is.
    I agree to some extent. Justin definitely has something to do with Aldon's success though, no doubt about it. It sucks that he's already 33 years old. Whats funny is I was hoping at the time that the niners would draft J.J. Watt to eventually replace Justin Smith, but we got Aldon instead.

vCash
    It must be nice have a very unselfish player in Justin Smith as a teammate who actually takes up two men at a time so Aldon Smith can go untouched with majority of his sacks...wish everybody was team players, it would make for a lot more quality football.
    @paulpierce34 I told Wade I will **** his mom like how my man D. West did his mans. Thats why I got ejected
    Ignore List:
    AIMelo=KillaDUO; Reason: Makes up stories to protect the one he beats his meat to everynight(Melo)
    Chucky Woods; Reason: Packer Homer that just talks outta his Azz
    HaruSoul; Reason: Sanchez homer can't see that he is a POS qb
    Hustlenomics; Reason: Good luck debating with this Ronda homer
    nickdymez; Reason: Kobe/Laker homer but didn't even know how the Lakers got Kobe

vCash
    Hope he gets it, give it to somebody who earned it.

vCash
    Aldon Smith set the record yesterday for fastest player to reach 30 sacks, and he only played on nickel and dime packages last year. Remember when everyone criticized the pick and said he was a project that would take a few years to develop?

9/13/14: #Mayhem (While Pacman fights Algieri in China. lol)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JiffyMix88 View Post
    It must be nice have a very unselfish player in Justin Smith as a teammate who actually takes up two men at a time so Aldon Smith can go untouched with majority of his sacks...wish everybody was team players, it would make for a lot more quality football.
    Quote Originally Posted by HaruSoul View Post
    Hope he gets it, give it to somebody who earned it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakers211221 View Post
    Aldon Smith set the record yesterday for fastest player to reach 30 sacks, and he only played on nickel and dime packages last year. Remember when everyone criticized the pick and said he was a project that would take a few years to develop?

Barry Lamar Bonds. .393/.967/1.054....on 3-0 counts.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dnovakovic099 View Post
    I disagree. Not with your premise, Justin is responsible, but I think most people get this...

vCash
    most sacks ever first 2 years in the league. that will be on his resume. will he get the season record? doubt it but im sure he'll top 20. good enough for me
    <<<<Home of the Giants
    SF Giants -
    Heat -
    49ers - x5
    Sharks -
    Texas A&M (CFB) - Johnny "football" Manziel!!!!
    Seton Hall (CBB) - One day........I miss Dehere
    Current favorite players - D Wade, Patrick Willis, Buster Posey.
    All time fave's - Glen Rice/ZO, Barry Bonds, Jerry Rice

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakers211221 View Post
    You do know theres more to being a defensive lineman then sacks right?

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast