Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash
    If he focuses on it he won't get it and his team might steal a good amount of sacks from him ...

As for strahan as a ints fan he got it and the jet that had it before was BS so it was lts record Arno mark gs.

Now was it a lil BS ehh whatever he did it with a wack D nothing like what Aldon smith had ..much harder sacks ect ect.

I like aldon smith though and would love for osi to have 1 more year where he puts up huge sack #s but JPP and Aldon will compete for sack stats soon.

Just no more clay .. Please he gets so much hype but I only see him pass rushing..Suggs , smith are examples of some stud 3-4 olbs.

Smith getting 5.5 in a game doesn't make it BS or easier..osi got 6 1 game vs the eagles and he didn't get the record ... So stop that BS talk right now (to ppl saying basically he's lucky or w/e).

Good luck to him but he can't focus on it .

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by neovenator250 View Post
    Eagles gave up 7 sacks to the Saints. Just horrendous. The Eagles offensive line overall is probably worse than the Cards', but Arizona definitely has the worst set of OT's in the league.
    Eagles oline - their starters look like they'd be lucky to back up the bears lol ..

They don't run though and that has to help the D (stupid Andy Reid ..I like Vick , McCoy ect and think they're beasts). I remember the eagles with Westbrook and that use to be a nightmare but they still don't run on us enough and I was always apply about that lol (gmen fan) .

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by roshan3ai View Post
    They still play the Cards? He's gonna break the record.
    this!

PSD's Shane Vereen.

vCash
    Not taking anything away from Aldon Smith, I think hes an amazing talent and a special player since last year when he managed double digit sacks and he wasnt even apart of the base defense. BUT the last time Cam Wake got matched up against a poor RT, he managed 5.0 sacks aswell... Web and Carimi arent exactly Joe Thomas and Eric Winston
    http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/slides/photos/001/457/493/124794470_display_image.jpg?1319152413

- EarthqWAKE!!!

vCash
    coming into lats nights game he had 9.5, so thinking he'll get 8 more when it took him 9 games to get 9.5, i think we might be over reacting a little bit
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinstripe power View Post
    coming into lats nights game he had 9.5, so thinking he'll get 8 more when it took him 9 games to get 9.5, i think we might be over reacting a little bit
    So he was on a sack per game pace, not much of a reach to think it wouldn't continue to me, so he'd need two games with two and the rest with one, seems plausible to me.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by raiderposting View Post
    hes a olb

lost my mind with the Smith name for a moment

"We have been watching and waiting, but I wouldn't say we intend to continue to do that. I think you watch and wait to try and assess a situation and act accordingly. It might involve more waiting. It might involve moving in one direction or another. We've done plenty of watching and waiting. If we can move in a particular direction, we might do that."

Sandy Alderson: 2011.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RedandGold_35 View Post
    So he was on a sack per game pace, not much of a reach to think it wouldn't continue to me, so he'd need two games with two and the rest with one, seems plausible to me.
    It's plausible but unlikely. I don't see him getting to Brees. He'll need a big game against Arizona.
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RedandGold_35 View Post
    i didnt say he cant do it. i said lets just not get ahead of ourselves. he's also likely to have at least one game where he doesn't get any, which almost negates the 5 sack game in regards to the record.
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYSPORTS98 View Post
    lost my mind with the Smith name for a moment
    Where you thinking of Smith, Alex-type, future backup for the Jaguars?

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/B-Hop/Ward/Rigondeaux/Wlad/Cotto/Froch/Maidana

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

vCash
    It's really not when he still gets to face two of the worst Olines in football with the Rams and Cards. He could get 3 sacks each in those games

vCash
    Seriously the Cards really have the worst starting OT's. They're so bad.

I doubt he gets it but that would be neat to see!
    [QUOTE=det32;28757687]assuming you where going to say something about me being "harsh" or "hatting" on Wilson.. i hate to brake it to you but he is a "borderline starter" at best.. my 20th- 25th QB.. that's not hating that's just being real.. /QUOTE]

vCash
    Hes a scary dude and is the best pass rusher in the nfl.
    WHO DAT!

vCash
    i didnt say he cant do it. i said lets just not get ahead of ourselves. he's also likely to have at least one game where he doesn't get any, which almost negates the 5 sack game in regards to the record.
    We also have a few games with 2-3 potential, I mean I doubt it happens in the long run as well, but to see a guy who most thought would lose production as a full timer looking at possibly 20 sacks...gives me tingles.

vCash
    I seriously doubt he gets it. It seems every year around this time someone has 14 or 15 sacks and never quite manages to get the record.

Even if he doesn't get it, he has the most sacks through the first 26 games of a career and he's 3rd all-time behind Reggie White and Derrick Thomas in most sacks in his first 2 years (that's with 6 games to go).

I think those stats alone are validation enough of his skills, the record would simply be icing on the cake...
    Quote Originally Posted by AmsterNat View Post
    How unsurprising. Dude, give up trying to argue with valade. He cut you into little pieces, had you for breakfast, and shat you out.
    Quote Originally Posted by mariner4life View Post
    Valade you have totally owned this thread. Well done
    My fanbase is growing.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast