Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





View Poll Results: Who should the 49ers start?

Voters
72. You may not vote on this poll
  • Alex "The Phoenix" Smith

    25 34.72%
  • Colin "The Future" Kaepernick.

    47 65.28%
Page 69 of 70 FirstFirst ... 195967686970 LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 1045
  1. #1021
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    9,481
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by bigcheeze View Post
    I can say the same thing on just about every game Alex has played the last couple of years.



    Trust me, I don't forget about the bad games. And I don't just focus per say on the last 2 games for Kaep. But, I can say that the Saint's game wasn't all that from Kaep either, so honestly he's had 1 real good game against the Bears, 3 So-So games - but with one being in the Superdome, at least that one has a lot more reasons and not as many excuses.

    BUT... we're 3-1-1 with Kaep right now (you gotta put his finger prints on that tie game too). So I'm not PO'd about that, but I think it could be better... and honestly I'm VERY worried about the next 2 games.
    I don't think you put the tie on Kap. The 49ers were down 7 when he took over.

  2. #1022
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Norcal transplant on central Oregon Coast
    Posts
    10,051
    vCash
    1500
    CK run fast

  3. #1023
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    9,481
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by bigcheeze View Post
    Code:
    Year 	Team 	G 	Att 	Comp 	Pct 	Att/G 	Yds 	Avg 	Yds/G 	TD 	TD% 	Int 	Int% 	Lng 	20+ 	40+ 	Sck 	SckY 	Rate
    2012 	49ers 	10 	129 	87 	67.4 	12.9 	1,073 	8.3 	107.3 	3 	2.3 	1 	0.8 	57 	16 	3 	13 	82 	97.5
    
    Year 	Team 	G 	Att 	Comp 	Pct 	Att/G 	Yds 	Avg 	Yds/G 	TD 	TD% 	Int 	Int% 	Lng 	20+ 	40+ 	Sck 	SckY 	Rate
    2012 	49ers 	9 	217 	152 	70.0 	24.1 	1,731 	8.0 	192.3 	13 	6.0 	5 	2.3 	55 	22 	4 	24 	137 	104.1
    BTW, YTD numbers for both QB's. I've bolded a few that I think are the most important and stand out the most in their numbers.
    Those #s are basically the same. Also, TD% and QB Rating don't take into account Kap's rushing TDs. If you use QBR instead of QB Rating, Kap is higher than Alex. And, Kap hasn't had the chance to play home games versus the Bills and Cards to pad his stats.

  4. #1024
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Nothern Colorado
    Posts
    1,634
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakers211221 View Post
    I don't think you put the tie on Kap. The 49ers were down 7 when he took over.
    Sorry, but he played 4 quarters of the 5 quarter game. He had his part in that game, I'm not BLAMING him, but it has his fingerprints on that game.
    "All we care about are wins, stats are for losers" - Justin Smith
    "We're the San Francisco 49ers. We can do whatever we want" - Jim Harbaugh

  5. #1025
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Nothern Colorado
    Posts
    1,634
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakers211221 View Post
    Those #s are basically the same. Also, TD% and QB Rating don't take into account Kap's rushing TDs. If you use QBR instead of QB Rating, Kap is higher than Alex. And, Kap hasn't had the chance to play home games versus the Bills and Cards to pad his stats.
    Hey I'm just giving you the number we have to compare. I can't make comments about things that could have happened. These numbers are what these numbers are.
    "All we care about are wins, stats are for losers" - Justin Smith
    "We're the San Francisco 49ers. We can do whatever we want" - Jim Harbaugh

  6. #1026
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    9,481
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by bigcheeze View Post
    Sorry, but he played 4 quarters of the 5 quarter game. He had his part in that game, I'm not BLAMING him, but it has his fingerprints on that game.
    He started the game down 7. If you take Alex's part out, Kap won by 7 in regulation.

  7. #1027
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    9,481
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by bigcheeze View Post
    Hey I'm just giving you the number we have to compare. I can't make comments about things that could have happened. These numbers are what these numbers are.
    Right, and the #s are essentially identical. And if you consider the opponents that both players played, then an argument can be made in Kap's favor.

  8. #1028
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    2,639
    vCash
    1500
    This argument is getting tired, let Kaep play 7 seasons and well see who's better..Kaep is the starter btw in case those of u still unsure haven't noticed..so shoulda coulda woulda is isn't won't will....

    Let kaep play another season, or hell, let him finish this season for gods sake before you start parading his small sample size against a larger crappy sample size of Alex smith..

    Go Niners btw!!
    Last edited by hd1906; 12-09-2012 at 10:37 PM.

    GIANTSNINERSWARRIORS
    Bay Area, CA

  9. #1029
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Now
    Posts
    17,584
    vCash
    1500
    At this point I just look forward to the day when the season is over and we move on so all fans can drop this whole pointless argument.

  10. #1030
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Norcal transplant on central Oregon Coast
    Posts
    10,051
    vCash
    1500
    CK will be fine when Roman gets his **** together.

  11. #1031
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Norcal transplant on central Oregon Coast
    Posts
    10,051
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle916 View Post
    At this point I just look forward to the day when the season is over and we move on so all fans can drop this whole pointless argument.
    Hopefully it ends in February with a smile on our faces

  12. #1032
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Preparing for WAR! 5/3/14 Maidana vs Mayweather
    Posts
    27,750
    vCash
    14419
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle916 View Post
    At this point I just look forward to the day when the season is over and we move on so all fans can drop this whole pointless argument.
    Agreed.
    Quote Originally Posted by OREcoast49er View Post
    CK will be fine when Roman gets his **** together.
    Hope so.
    lol, please' top 10 p4p- Mayweather/Ward/Marquez/Pacquiao/Maidana/Rigondeaux/Froch/Cotto/B-Hop/Canelo
    Boxing fan? Come discuss Boxing!

    "We are chasing greatness" Mark Jackson 3/7/14

  13. #1033
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    8,389
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by OREcoast49er View Post
    CK will be fine when Roman gets his **** together.
    Agreed. The problem though...he thinks he already does so I'm pretty concerned that nothing will change.

  14. #1034
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Nothern Colorado
    Posts
    1,634
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by OREcoast49er View Post
    Hopefully it ends in February with a smile on our faces
    Me too.
    "All we care about are wins, stats are for losers" - Justin Smith
    "We're the San Francisco 49ers. We can do whatever we want" - Jim Harbaugh

  15. #1035
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Preparing for WAR! 5/3/14 Maidana vs Mayweather
    Posts
    27,750
    vCash
    14419
    Quote Originally Posted by bigcheeze View Post
    Me too.
    x3.
    lol, please' top 10 p4p- Mayweather/Ward/Marquez/Pacquiao/Maidana/Rigondeaux/Froch/Cotto/B-Hop/Canelo
    Boxing fan? Come discuss Boxing!

    "We are chasing greatness" Mark Jackson 3/7/14

Page 69 of 70 FirstFirst ... 195967686970 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •