Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who should the 49ers start?

Voters
72. You may not vote on this poll
  • Alex "The Phoenix" Smith

25 34.72%
  • Colin "The Future" Kaepernick.

47 65.28%
Page 67 of 70 FirstFirst ... 17576566676869 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 1045
    vCash
    I love when articles crucifying Harbaugh over this decision use words like "Arrogant" and "Idiotic".

I think it's arrogant and idiotic for a writer or casual fan to assume their evaluation of the 49ers QB situation somehow trumps a guy who

1. Played the position professionally.
    2. Has had success with every QB he coached, at the FBS, BCS and NFL level.
    3. Is the guy who has actually worked with these two day in and day out.

"Well, he had Andrew Luck at Stanford..."
    -And it was his eye for talent that brought him there. Can't say revitalizing Alex's value wasn't a tall task.

The first major example of folk's questioning Jim Harbaugh as an NFL headcoach is how he handled his quarterbacks? Someone go tell Mike Singletary how to draft, develop, coach and make personnel moves with his linebackers

9/13/14: #Mayhem (While Pacman fights Algieri in China. lol)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GoBruins17 View Post
    I love when articles crucifying Harbaugh over this decision use words like "Arrogant" and "Idiotic".

I think it's arrogant and idiotic for a writer or casual fan to assume their evaluation of the 49ers QB situation somehow trumps a guy who

-And it was his eye for talent that brought him there. Can't say revitalizing Alex's value wasn't a tall task.

The first major example of folk's questioning Jim Harbaugh as an NFL headcoach is how he handled his quarterbacks? Someone go tell Mike Singletary how to draft, develop, coach and make personnel moves with his linebackers

Barry Lamar Bonds. .393/.967/1.054....on 3-0 counts.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

vCash
    Funny thing, Luck was actually Harbaugh's 2nd choice, wanted RG3 first.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Crombiestudd6 View Post
    I totally can see us getting a second or a third rd pick maybe a plAyer as well... We could pkg some of those picks to trade up in the first or get an extra first
    hahahahah.

no.

Go Braves/49ers!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GoBruins17 View Post

Which is the only reason I haven't gone completely bat $h!t crazy over this change. IMHO it's the wrong choice, but like I said before... I've never played the position, never been a professional football coach, and I don't get to see the practices.

Doesn't mean we can't have an opinion of course, which I do.
    "All we care about are wins, stats are for losers" - Justin Smith
    "We're the San Francisco 49ers. We can do whatever we want" - Jim Harbaugh

vCash
    Kaepernick off to another BRILLIANT start. 3-3 now. We are really putting up the points with this guy. Waiting for the "hot hand" to show up... AGAIN!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sy49ers View Post
    Kaepernick off to another BRILLIANT start. 3-3 now. We are really putting up the points with this guy. Waiting for the "hot hand" to show up... AGAIN!
    Are you even watching these games?

GIANTSNINERSWARRIORS

vCash
    Alright get Akers ready!!!!

GIANTSNINERSWARRIORS

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hd1906 View Post
    Are you even watching these games?
    Absolutely! It's called sarcasm. Kaepernick is playing an Alex Smith style game, but isn't being as effective. The running game was responsible for the last TD, while the special teams gave us the first TD. Granted, I will hand you the Randy Moss deep pass that he should have had. But for whatever reason, it just doesn't seem like Kaepernick is bringing the kind of offensive explosiveness that he was sold to us as having. That's become clearer every week as teams are spying him on every play and he has failed to make the adjustment to find the open man. The other problem Kaepernick has (mainly because he is so inexperienced) is that he hangs onto the ball for far too long. Although one might argue that this is beneficial because he can make plays Alex can't (I agree), but at the same time it has cost us dearly with holding penalties that have piled up on us week after week, stalling more drives than it has saved.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sy49ers View Post
    Absolutely! It's called sarcasm. Kaepernick is playing an Alex Smith style game, but isn't being as effective. The running game was responsible for the last TD, while the special teams gave us the first TD. Granted, I will hand you the Randy Moss deep pass that he should have had. But for whatever reason, it just doesn't seem like Kaepernick is bringing the kind of offensive explosiveness that he was sold to us as having. That's become clearer every week as teams are spying him on every play and he has failed to make the adjustment to find the open man. The other problem Kaepernick has (mainly because he is so inexperienced) is that he hangs onto the ball for far too long. Although one might argue that this is beneficial because he can make plays Alex can't (I agree), but at the same time it has cost us dearly with holding penalties that have piled up on us week after week, stalling more drives than it has saved.
    I blame roman

GIANTSNINERSWARRIORS

vCash
    Play calling is still so limited, one or two deep shots a game with a guy who can rocket the ball and Moss/Vernon on the roster? come on.

Norcal transplant on central Oregon Coast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RedandGold_35 View Post
    Play calling is still so limited, one or two deep shots a game with a guy who can rocket the ball and Moss/Vernon on the roster? come on.
    No kidding. Should be taking at least 3 deep shots a game. If we are going with CK for his big play ability, lets use his big play ability.

vCash
    The one thing that is going to be a big play for us is the read option run, once teams begin to key on Kap, Gore or James are going to be sprung loose.

9/13/14: #Mayhem (While Pacman fights Algieri in China. lol)
    vCash
    The one thing that is going to be a big play for us is the read option run, once teams begin to key on Kap, Gore or James are going to be sprung loose.
    This.

Barry Lamar Bonds. .393/.967/1.054....on 3-0 counts.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

vCash
    Sadly, I believe the read option is the only thing that Kaep is bring to the table right now. Not 100% sure who's fault that is either.
    "All we care about are wins, stats are for losers" - Justin Smith
    "We're the San Francisco 49ers. We can do whatever we want" - Jim Harbaugh

Page 67 of 70 FirstFirst ... 17576566676869 ... LastLast