Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who should the 49ers start?

Voters
72. You may not vote on this poll
  • Alex "The Phoenix" Smith

25 34.72%
  • Colin "The Future" Kaepernick.

47 65.28%
Page 30 of 70 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast
    vCash
    It's Kaep.

SF Giants, SF 49ers, Sac Kings since birth.

vCash
    Kaep is our starter. Shocker.

vCash
    Harbaugh just said in the press conference that Colin will start.
    Carlos "You Better" Hyde

vCash
    no brainer... i'm surprised how many callers Paulie Mac took this AM that were adamant about Alex Smith... I think that was intentional though.

B/c even this board is 60/40 Kaep over Smith.
    2012 World Series Champs Auto Checklist: Jeremy Affeldt, Javier Lopez (2), Ryan Vogelsong, George Kontos (2), Buster Posey, Brian Sabean, Bruce Bochy, Brandon Crawford, Sergio Romo, Barry Zito...

vCash
    I'm as confident as I've been since the 90's that SF will most likely be playing a second game in NO this season.

vCash
    Well unless Kaep totally stinks up the joint or get's hurt (either of which I am "praying" against), Alex is effectively no longer a 49er.

In Harbaugh we trust....

And for his information, he just told every player playing well.. "If you have a back up who's skilled, and you get hurt and out for a game, you may never get back in the huddle". Dangerous message to relay, but... it is reality.
    "All we care about are wins, stats are for losers" - Justin Smith
    "We're the San Francisco 49ers. We can do whatever we want" - Jim Harbaugh

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bigcheeze View Post
    Well unless Kaep totally stinks up the joint or get's hurt (either of which I am "praying" against), Alex is effectively no longer a 49er.

In Harbaugh we trust....

And for his information, he just told every player playing well.. "If you have a back up who's skilled, and you get hurt and out for a game, you may never get back in the huddle". Dangerous message to relay, but... it is reality.
    Crazy...if Alex never plays another snap, his last play as a Niner was a TD pass.

vCash
    Well, alright then. Bye bye Smith and hello Kaepernick. On with the future
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NinerHomer49 View Post
    Crazy...if Alex never plays another snap, his last play as a Niner was a TD pass.
    Yea, and his final numbers were something like 25-27 4 TD's 0 picks....hell of a way to go out
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bigcheeze View Post

In Harbaugh we trust....

Almost had the whole Larry Grant-Patrick Willis fiasco last year...phew

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rapjuicer06 View Post
    Yea, and his final numbers were something like 25-27 4 TD's 0 picks....hell of a way to go out
    Yup. He'll get a job somewhere, but I think without Harbaugh he won't see the same kind of success unless he follows Roman. Even then...there are very few rosters built with a great o-line and guys like Davis, Crabtree, Moss and Manningham to throw to.

vCash
    I'm as confident as I've been since the 90's that SF will most likely be playing a second game in NO this season.
    I have to admit I'm more confident in Kaps downfield ability. I just hope his learning curve doesn't come back to bite them at the wrong time. In retrospect I wish they had started Kap from the beginning.

vCash
    Yup. He'll get a job somewhere, but I think without Harbaugh he won't see the same kind of success unless he follows Roman. Even then...there are very few rosters built with a great o-line and guys like Davis, Crabtree, Moss and Manningham to throw to.
    KC...Charlers, Moeaki, Bowe, Baldwin, McCluster, Breaston...Good place for him IMO

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rapjuicer06 View Post
    KC...Charlers, Moeaki, Bowe, Baldwin, McCluster, Breaston...Good place for him IMO
    I agree with you there too. If Roman or Shaw go there I think it would be about as good a spot as he can get...unless...Gruden decides to go to Cleveland. They FINALLY have some talent at WR with a legit big play WR in Gordon and if he pulls his head out of his buttocks (thanks for that one Mr. Hochuli) Greg Little. Don't know if anybody is sold on Weeden and we all know Gruden loves Smith.

KC still best option....but I think Cleveland could also be a possible place for him to have some success.

vCash
    I just hope he doesn't go to Arizona is all

Page 30 of 70 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast