Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by parman4818 View Post
    Would the Bluejays except this trade,
    Rangers send 2B Ian Kinsler,Justin Grimm,and lower level prospect
    Bluejays send Travis D'arnaud and Ricky Romero
    I know Ricky's coming off a bad season but dont undermine his value, and then you have TDA who is a top notch prospect

no way this deal goes through

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by parman4818 View Post
    Would the Bluejays except this trade,
    Rangers send 2B Ian Kinsler,Justin Grimm,and lower level prospect
    Bluejays send Travis D'arnaud and Ricky Romero
    If the Jays were sending D'Arnaud to Texas, I'd expect to see Profar coming back the other way. Obviously not in a 1 for 1 deal, as Profar's value is obviously higher than D'Arnaud's, but I'd definitely want him included. In that event, I'd expect Texas to be unwilling to deal as well.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mtf View Post
    If the Jays were sending D'Arnaud to Texas, I'd expect to see Profar coming back the other way. Obviously not in a 1 for 1 deal, as Profar's value is obviously higher than D'Arnaud's, but I'd definitely want him included. In that event, I'd expect Texas to be unwilling to deal as well.
    If TDA is dealt anywhere, it won't be for another prospect...it'll be for legit Major League talent.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Krylian View Post
    If TDA is dealt anywhere, it won't be for another prospect...it'll be for legit Major League talent.
    I mostly agree, although I think if Texas really wanted him (for example) Profar is one of those rare prospects that they would gladly accept in return. He is major league ready and the top prospect in the game. He would also fill the void at 2B, either directly or having Reyes move to second.

Disclaimer for those with poor reading comprehension: This is purely theoretical and I'm not suggesting that I believe a trade like this would happen.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mtf View Post
    I mostly agree, although I think if Texas really wanted him (for example) Profar is one of those rare prospects that they would gladly accept in return. He is major league ready and the top prospect in the game. He would also fill the void at 2B, either directly or having Reyes move to second.

Disclaimer for those with poor reading comprehension: This is purely theoretical and I'm not suggesting that I believe a trade like this would happen.
    I agree. I proposed the same trade (but with d'Arnaud and a mid level prospect for Profar). Profar is a player i would love to have on this team, but i dont see us obtaining him in the near or distant future

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011