22. You may not vote on this poll
  • Falcons

4 18.18%
  • Buccaneers

18 81.82%
Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 5surretts View Post
    We may be playing with third and fourth stingers and got hosed on some calls but we pushed the Falcons to the hilt. We lost but I still feel good about this team and this season. It's far from over
    Yeah but no disrespect but our D is rather pourous. We need a legit good #1CB. Also a decent nickel CB and if MCCoy and the 2 ends (Claiborne and bowers) are gonna be injured/ slow developers we need another lineman preferable some one who can generate pressure ......

vCash
    We do need more pressure but good coverage gives the lineman more time to work. Our secondary at the CB right now is straight ugly

vCash
    I think it's pretty clear that CB is by far our weakest position.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by illwill83 View Post
    We do need more pressure but good coverage gives the lineman more time to work. Our secondary at the CB right now is straight ugly
    Lmaoooo that's so azz backwards. I don't think you ppl ever played football. I've seen that blasphemy posted in here multiple times and its egregious.
    and with the 12th pick, The New York Football Giants select ......Odell Beckham Jr, Wide Reciever from Louisana State University

vCash
    Rough loss...seasons not over..no e wright hurt us

1 point is all it was...seattle lost minnesota lost, so were still in this

I hate refs

We Want Winston

vCash
    Freeman missing Jackson and then Williams wide open in the endzone on consecutive plays in that drive out of the half was killer. Should have had 7 instead of 3 there.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicBucsSox View Post
    Lmaoooo that's so azz backwards. I don't think you ppl ever played football. I've seen that blasphemy posted in here multiple times and its egregious.
    MBS I'm not just gonna attack you like my instincts say to do. I find you to be an odd, no crazy is the better word dude. I'm unclear regarding your comment. You think we don't need more pass rush? All I'm gonna say is tell that to the Giants. I played football and I know a fair bit about it. Pass rush always improves secondary play. QB can't throw the ball when he is laying on his back.....

vCash
    The last drive of the game ended up being the difference. We stop them and get the ball back w/ more time, and we could have won. That makes the biggest difference in the world when it comes to praise or critisizm. We played a good game, but still need to get a little better. Don't discredit the Falcons either, because they are not that easy to beat.

vCash
    pass rush takes pressure off the guys back in coverage. Corners/Safties/Linebackers can't stay with receivers forever. The two go hand-in-hand...pass rush and coverage. As it stands, we don't have either.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hammy44 View Post
    MBS I'm not just gonna attack you like my instincts say to do. I find you to be an odd, no crazy is the better word dude. I'm unclear regarding your comment. You think we don't need more pass rush? All I'm gonna say is tell that to the Giants. I played football and I know a fair bit about it. Pass rush always improves secondary play. QB can't throw the ball when he is laying on his back.....
    That's actually what I was saying if u know my history
    and with the 12th pick, The New York Football Giants select ......Odell Beckham Jr, Wide Reciever from Louisana State University

vCash
    Winning next weak would be huge, if we realistically want to make the playoffs we can only afford one more loss. Luckily for us both Minnesota and Seattle lost today.
    http://i49.tinypic.com/2urung3.jpg

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hammy44 View Post
    Yeah but no disrespect but our D is rather pourous. We need a legit good #1CB. Also a decent nickel CB and if MCCoy and the 2 ends (Claiborne and bowers) are gonna be injured/ slow developers we need another lineman preferable some one who can generate pressure ......
    I get that but we can't do anything about that now. We now have to dance with who brought us. I was talking about this game and how the season is far from over. Now in the offseason we can talk about what we need and don't need

vCash
    MBS is saying that when you have a better secondary it doesnt help your pass rush

Which i think is bull....everything is cyclic it works both ways, i dont know why he tries to argue such a small stupid point

When defenses make a qb hold on to the ball, it helps the d line...coverage sacks are not a hoax

We Want Winston

vCash
    That's actually the complete opposite of what I've said alllllll f'n year. Now it's coming to light people changing my story. We need a pass rush over secondary help. For the 100th time

vCash
    Well we sure could use both.
    http://i49.tinypic.com/2urung3.jpg

Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast