Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • Falcons

4 18.18%
  • Buccaneers

18 81.82%
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920
    vCash
    Thank God seattle and minnesota both lost and seattle might lose sherman AND browner for 4 games...that would be big

vCash
    Lots of positives from today guys....i can point to at least 5 or 6 things during the game that had the ooposite happened we win...the holding penalty on 3rd and goal, the pass on 3rd down under 2 minutes, etc.

We played decent i liked what the linebackers did, the d line did its thing. Mark was consistant, rondes pick was huge

Needed to punch in one of the 4 fg attempts for a td.....i thought josh played smart didnt give the game away and made some plays

The roddy white play hurt, very good coverage dude just made a play

We Want Winston

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicBucsSox View Post
    That's actually the complete opposite of what I've said alllllll f'n year. Now it's coming to light people changing my story. We need a pass rush over secondary help. For the 100th time
    I think we need both. Better coverage skills is always better but another presence on the line would give depth and increase pressure which would help the team. Ryan didn't seem to be having a hard time for most of the game dealing with ours. I think maybe someone to complement mcCoy in the interior.

vCash
    This game deserves that famous D.Green quote/rant

If you have great defense, create turnovers and great special teams, you can win 10 games - Lovie Smith

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bucc4life View Post
    This game deserves that famous D.Green quote/rant
    The Bucs have had the lead in every game this season. You could use that quote for every game.

"We let them off the hook."

I AM the Old School

vCash
    The Seahawks lost and had their 2 star corners get suspended for 4 games. The Vikings lost and have a really tough schedule to end the season. The Saints lost as well and are now 5-6.

This 6th spot is ours for the taking, we could probably afford to lose one more game as well as long as it isn't the Saints game. But lets just win out to avoid the whole "what if" situation thing.
    http://i49.tinypic.com/2urung3.jpg

vCash
    I would of said 1 game before the seattle news...honestly 9-7 would prob have us in the race
    10-6 prob makes us a lock

I think we win philly, st. Louis, and atlanta(they rest starters)

We steal one of the other games denver, new orleans or both and were def. In

We Want Winston

vCash
    Sherman and Browner will play until there appeals are resolved (there being suspended for adderall we all know about adderall) lets hope the get suspended soon that would really hurt seattle, but then again wasn't Eric Wright supposed to be suspended?

^Absolutely right we need to steal one of those and lets start next week with denver!

vCash
    I still think it's going to take 10 wins. Need 4 of the next 5 to control our destiny. 9-7 could get us there, but not likely. Atlanta did a great job of limiting our time of possesion. We all know we would have won if we got the ball back. Good job by them of hanging on to it.

vCash
    Tough loss.

The missed opportunities are killing me. But we played hard and there's something to be said about having a shot to win every week.

It'd be great to see us turn around and pull out a win against Peyton and the Broncos.

vCash
    Agreed...i dont see how we dont get 9 wins...10 should do it...and we prob. Get there

Denvers tough but kc had a shot so should we, no beat us once but it was close and we all know the history of splits

Philly, st louis, and atlanta should all be easy wins for us

We Want Winston

vCash
    Eric wright suspended 4 games, and perfect timing we gotta see peyton manning! Amazing smfh
    "In dieing need of a rebound season, 2o14 Leggo"

vCash
    We can win with or without him but the chances are much slimmer!
    "In dieing need of a rebound season, 2o14 Leggo"

vCash
    Wright hurts but whatever... The season is a grind. We need to play every game and see what we can do. I have a feeling Denver is gonna be rough but we gotta go in there battle and see if we can find a way to get a W.... What else can we do? It is what it is.

vCash
    Wright was going to be injured anyways. His achilles is on death mode.

I think the title of this game would be miss opportunities. We played strong, but IMO we looked like the better team out there. If we capitalized on those opportunities we had we wouldn't even be sagging our heads this week.

>Watch Me On Twitch Here<
    Click Here to Become a PSD Member!
    ★I am a Member of the BUC NATION

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920