Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    vCash
    Harbaugh looked ecstatic when Kap hit that long bomb. Kap showed mobility, ability to hit hard passes, reading defenses and a strong arm... If it means that he can open up their offense, then Harbaugh needs to figure this out before the playoffs. I bet you he really wants to start Kap again just to see how it looks, but might not want to ruffle Smith's feathers.

vCash
    The question we should be asking is "Would Alex Smith have put up around 240 yards and 2 touchdowns with no interceptions against a very good Bears defense like Kaepernick did?" Most likely, he would have.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tapajafri View Post
    The question we should be asking is "Would Alex Smith have put up around 240 yards and 2 touchdowns with no interceptions against a very good Bears defense like Kaepernick did?" Most likely, he would have.
    there's a huge difference between 240 alex smith type yards compared to what kaepernick was able to do.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Cyanide 28 View Post
    49ers TE Vernon Davis: "I felt like somebody took the handcuffs off me."

might be a bit late for the divide to be stopped
    While I wanna see the CK show that quote most likely isn't directed at Alex, Vernon and Alex actually have great chemistry and always have.
    Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    This is getting old. Enough is enough. Redskin Is not offensive and it will never change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I want to start a website where people who say this video tape themselves going up to Native Americans and go "hey what's up redskin?" and then upload what happens.

I'll call it WhatsUpRedskin.com

You want to go first?
    I fully support this future site.

vCash

Smith are Collin

Yea a qb controversy already! Harbaugh said he is goin with the "hot hand" next week so we'll see what happens

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 49ersLALSFGiant View Post
    Harbaugh just said he doesn't know who the starter is going forward and he tends to go with the hot hand and both qbs have a hot hand right now..
    We might be seeing more of Kap!!
    Smith is garbage.........

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thawv View Post
    Smith is garbage.........
    Ignorant

I seriously feel bad for Alex. Whent he camera was on him on the sideline he knew the chances of him getting the starting nod again were fading as the game was going on. This guy has been nothing but a professional through out every thing he has been through, has been playing very well that past year and a half and all it takes is one game and he is going to be replaced. If he were to start next week, you'd probably see the best game out of him for his career, or his worst.

I'm ok with what either happens, but I can't pick which I'd want to start
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

vCash
    I think Kaep was great last night, but I also think it was the Game Plan that allowed Kaep to succeed.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by otatop View Post
    Smith are Alex, Colin are Kaepernick.
    Quote Originally Posted by NC_RaiderFan5 View Post
    Dang it, beat me to it! Smith are Smith and Colin are Colin.
    hahaha. he beat everyone
    ^this Lol!

Onto if Smith OR Kaepernick.

If i were the HC of the niners i'd have to give CK a few more games, he looked good BUT you must remember that the bears had NO idea what he was going to bring in the game which allowed him to really thrive. With that said, his: decision making, mobility, speed and arm looked great and he might be their best QB but you'd have to give it a few games to really see what he's got and how teams adjust to him.

With that said, i think it's clearly still up in the air but the kid looked good...at least he uses his elite TE and is way more entertaining than boring Smith.

PSD's Aaron Dropson.
    Honorary packers fan

vCash
    id problaly go kapernick. more upside and long term potetntial
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Probably not.

Barry Lamar Bonds. .393/.967/1.054....on 3-0 counts.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

vCash
    All I know is either way they have a good QB. Def one of the better QB controversies to have.

Presenting the 2013 New York Mets Outfield.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CountSackula View Post
    Finkle is Einhorn, Einhorn is Finkle.
    Props to VCU4LIFEGOVIKS for the sig

vCash
    I say stick with Alex Smith. He had played very well and we have a winning formula with him. Kaep played good for 1 game, but who's to say he's going to duplicate that brilliance again? He is still a 2nd year player and he will get tested, he will have coverages he gets fooled on, he will have Defensive Coordinators who will better prepare for his mobility.

With Alex Smith we went to the NFC Championship game, why take him out now?
    Quote Originally Posted by AmsterNat View Post
    How unsurprising. Dude, give up trying to argue with valade. He cut you into little pieces, had you for breakfast, and shat you out.
    Quote Originally Posted by mariner4life View Post
    Valade you have totally owned this thread. Well done
    My fanbase is growing.

vCash
    Is the title a joke?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast