Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Casey Hayward for DROY, Pro Bowl

The Packers’ second-round pick (Hayward) got his hands to four of Stafford’s passes, intercepting one and breaking up three more. In a season of incredible metrics this was one of Hayward’s best and for the second time this season he allowed an NFL Rating of 0.0 on passes targeted to his coverage.
    The Lions targeted Casey Hayward seven times and completed just one pass for six yards. Hayward also intercepted a pass and defensed three others. He’s second in picks and third in passes defensed this season.
    Above is information gathered from PFF.

vCash
    ray: No Sophomore slump next year

There you go thumper

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigCheese21 View Post
    ray: No Sophomore slump next year
    I don't really think that'll happen. He's a pretty smart guy and this is the kind of stuff he did in college. I just think this is how the kid plays.

vCash
    Who else are other stand out defensive rookies? I know Jones for New England has been pretty good and maybe Kuechly. He's in pretty good shape to take this I think.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by gbpackers12 View Post
    Who else are other stand out defensive rookies? I know Jones for New England has been pretty good and maybe Kuechly. He's in pretty good shape to take this I think.
    I think Bobby Wagner in Seattle plays well.
    Maybe Mark Baron in Tampa and Harrison in Minnesota.

vCash
    Hayward
    House
    Shields

The future looks bright. I don't sense a sophomore slump in Hayward - if anything he'll be better. He's not like Shields who had to learn the position and was exposed after his rookie year.

vCash
    seems like the best choice for DROY to me. it hink he wins it, providing he keeps his good play up
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    dont think he has the buzz around him as some of the other guys, which is important for awards like this

he should but i dont know if he does