Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Kyrie Irving Out 4 Weeks

Cavs' Kyrie Irving expected to miss four weeks with fracture in finger, suffered vs. Mavs. Huge blow an understatement.
    Sam Amico

What did we do to deserve this?

vCash
    Cavs will be unwatchable the next 4 weeks. Kyrie is injury prone. He's missed significant time now in 3 years straight.
    Suck *** for Shabazz - new slogan for 2013 NBA Draft.

vCash
    At least we have Dion and Andy to watch

Also, we get to see TT and Zeller both wearing masks

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Melo15 View Post
    At least we have Dion and Andy to watch

Also, we get to see TT and Zeller both wearing masks
    Yeah... It would be nice to win some games. Don't see it happening anytime soon.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Arch Stanton View Post
    Yeah... It would be nice to win some games. Don't see it happening anytime soon.
    Not likely. Never know though, could get lucky on a win. Looking like a top 3 pick is in future which could be a good thing. We can snag a scoring big or a guy like Shabazz. Obviously tough to say so early in the process.

vCash
    We are almost certainly going to end up in the top 5 of the Draft now. We have no offense as it was, and now without Kyrie that is going to make our bench even worse and our offense even more anemic. We will struggle to top 80 points in each game that he misses over the next month or so.

vCash
    Imagine how bad we'll be if we deal Varejao while Kyrie's out........

vCash
    Dion and Andy will need to go off in order to win. And the bench will need to just not suck. I see the Cavs at best winning 4-5 games during this stretch without Kyrie. But they'll need to play almost perfect to win.

vCash
    Completely agree. We don't have the depth or talent to hang with any team unless we play out of our minds or the other team has a complete letdown. Sucks knowing that so early in the season.

vCash
    The good news is that they have Detroit twice at the beginning of next month and Orlando this Friday that possibly could be wins. Who knows though as Pargo now will need to show something in his playing time. Wouldn't be surprised to see a lot of Waiters leading the point with KI out with Miles and Gibson filling the two more. Rough blow but we should have all known that injuries were going to happen and if anyone in the starting 5 went down it would be hard to replace them due to the lack of depth.

Will be interesting to see if they sign someone or if they just let Pargo/Sloan have the reigns with Waiters running a lot of point too. Either way this team was still a way from competing so at least this will probably keep them in the top 5 lottery next year.

CAN MY DREAMS BECOME MY REALITY?

vCash
    Are you serious? My fiance says that she wants to go to a game, so she looks up some tickets on eBay and bids on them last night while I am at work. Now I agreed to it, I wanted to go to the game, but damn, at the same time Kyrie's news gets broken. Now this game will be boring as hell.

vCash
    “@SamAmicoFSO: Opposing NBA exec: Cavs will "be lucky to win two more games before Christmas" without Kyrie. Story: http://t.co/dZCzFoNd”

vCash
    This team was set for a lottery pick again when we started.
    Now it's a sure shot to get top 5, I don't have a problem with it,
    just hopefully it pays off. I still will watch the Cavaliers, I enjoy watching
    this young team. It's going to be tough at times, the fluidity of our offense
    is going to be about as smooth as a gravel road, oh well.

vCash
    On a good note. More exposure for Dion. ROY possibility and yes we will suck. But I think if we need to this year to load up one more year on solid draft picks. That should set us up for the next couple years.

vCash
    Hate to be "that guy" but this may actually be a blessing in disguise for the Cavs. As long as this injury doesn't:

a.) Have any lingering effects on Kyrie (finger, probably won't)
    b.) Doesn't mean he's completely injury prone (seems like a freak injury again, at least it's not a knee or a back)

then it might bring a few positives for the Cavs. Not only does this almost guarantee a lottery pick to go along with Kyrie, Waiters and TT to secure our core for the future, but it will allow Waiters to get more PT and hopefully really flourish this season.

Obviously I would never wish ill on Kyrie or anyone but this may actually end up being a blessing in disguise for the Cavs

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast