Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kenyon Martin

vCash

Kenyon Martin

Bring this guy to punk these *****es into winning

vCash
    Kenyon Martin is the last player we need.

Plus, he won't sign here.

vCash
    Rather have Mike Bibby back to have veteran leadership back on our team even if he got paid the minimum veteran salary!

vCash
    are we watching the same team?....from the way i see it, we can use anybody...anyone would and could help...we need to be "Nasty" on the inside lol...with dmc and kmart....wow....plus he said that he would sign with any team if they called tomorrow.....http://www.celticsblog.com/2012/11/1...ping-at-k-mart...

we'd definitely be the toughest team inside with hayes dmc and kmart.....Intimidation Baby......lol....

it was just a thought

vCash
    I actually think we need another big guy, Kenyon said he would play for the first team to offer him a contract, and maybe he can teach the young guys a move or two.
    Last edited by Plague; 11-20-2012 at 03:07 PM.

vCash
    There's a reason why he's not signed. He either wants too much money, or he's bad for the locker room. I'm gonna guess both.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ZebraCity916 View Post
    There's a reason why he's not signed. He either wants too much money, or he's bad for the locker room. I'm gonna guess both.
    wow...it seems like you really hate the guy....i'm just saying it wouldn't hurt....i mean seriously, our team is horrible right now...maybe a signing of Kmart can ignite some competitiveness.... keep in mind, kmart knows how to win...he's been to the finals....been in many playoff battles....maybe he can bring a winning attitude...we need someone to keep cousins in check too.....i hated this guy on other teams but always wished we had a guy like that.....

vCash
    No way in hell.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRuckus View Post
    You can't spell Worley without W.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chitownredbulls View Post
    wow...it seems like you really hate the guy....i'm just saying it wouldn't hurt....i mean seriously, our team is horrible right now...maybe a signing of Kmart can ignite some competitiveness.... keep in mind, kmart knows how to win...he's been to the finals....been in many playoff battles....maybe he can bring a winning attitude...we need someone to keep cousins in check too.....i hated this guy on other teams but always wished we had a guy like that.....
    I don't hate him. I just think there's a reason why he's not on a team yet.

vCash
    haha..ok...any better ideas????....u guys just want to leave the team where it's at?...how much worse can he make us?...he can only make us better...when our bigs get into foul trouble...(DMC and Thompson all the freaking time)....when our bigs are too undersized...(T-rob and Hayes most of the time)...when they just don't know what the hell they are doing?...(All of the above)...lol...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ZebraCity916 View Post
    He said he would play for the league minimum and the first team that would call him.

Here is a quote from last seasons Clippers GM.

Portland Trail Blazers General Manager Neil Olshey was the Clippers GM last season and knows Martin very well. He recently said that some people can misunderstand Martinís intensity and focus on the court and during practices, and his tendency to always want the best effort from his teammates sometimes rubs off wrongly.

vCash
    League min. It doesn't matter what he does in the locker room, can't break what's already broken. iit's not like we're not winning now anyway. We need some thing, anything! Dmc and he might get into it, and you never know he might even make him better for it. He could NOT make this team worse. Just my opinion.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Plague View Post
    He said he would play for the league minimum and the first team that would call him.

Here is a quote from last seasons Clippers GM.

Portland Trail Blazers General Manager Neil Olshey was the Clippers GM last season and knows Martin very well. He recently said that some people can misunderstand Martinís intensity and focus on the court and during practices, and his tendency to always want the best effort from his teammates sometimes rubs off wrongly.
    I'll take a chance on him. Whatever.

I just think we're gonna start playing better. I don't want us to make desperation moves. We're only 10 games into the season.

Also, we won't sign him cause that's not the type of player Petrie goes after. We're struggling with chemistry and the front office believes that we have the players to win games and play better. Although Neil Olshey says Martin is misunderstood, that's still throwing up red flags for all the other GM's in the league. Like I said, there's a reason why he hasn't been signed yet. Thats just my opinion though.

vCash
    We need Ronnie Price.

Slap Hands!

vCash
    Ronnie freakin Price.
    2014 Indianapolis Colts: Let's Hunt

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast