Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    vCash
    Yup ive been saying that for while.... He still there let him take over

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiders1951 View Post
    Sanders or Knapp? Neither.

Just got my tickets for the Dec 30th game in San Diego, after which Norv will be fired and free to come back home.
    I'd take Turner as an OC in a heartbeat, just don't let him near the HC headset.
    Running an NFL offense, the man can get it done. As a head coach he couldn't get my lab to eat....
    "An armed man is a citizen, an unarmed man is a subject"

Unknown

vCash
    We tried Turner and it didn't work the first time and that's when we had Randy Moss! I want to keep this entire staff because we need to keep some type of coaching continuity. We get rid of Knapp and the result is the same...then what? There is no way ALL of the offensive problems are because of one coach,there's no way.If Knapp is that bad why is he still in the NFL,you can go ahead and bring in Turner or whoever ....as long as we have recievers out of position or can't catch the freakin' ball(DHB,Moore) than it won't matter who the OC is.

vCash
    Knapps got to go.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxfly View Post
    We tried Turner and it didn't work the first time and that's when we had Randy Moss! I want to keep this entire staff because we need to keep some type of coaching continuity. We get rid of Knapp and the result is the same...then what? There is no way ALL of the offensive problems are because of one coach,there's no way.If Knapp is that bad why is he still in the NFL,you can go ahead and bring in Turner or whoever ....as long as we have recievers out of position or can't catch the freakin' ball(DHB,Moore) than it won't matter who the OC is.
    Max, I agree, I really beleive its poor execution.

vCash
    Fire Knapp and let Saunders take over and let him audition for next season. We have to figure out these cordinators the two we have are pretty bad. Knapp keeps landing on his feet with headcoaches that want to run the zone blocking. The trouble is he isn't a great playcaller though he is well educated in the scheme. His last 3 stops he has ran the offense into the ground. He took I high scoring team and turned it into a team that struggles to score at all. We have the same weapons as last year yet we struggle scoring points because Knapp can't come up with a gameplan and call successfull plays.

Something as simple as running the ball to set up the playaction he struggles with he has to go.
    Last edited by slvrandblkatack; 11-25-2012 at 07:37 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by slvrandblkatack View Post
    Fire Knapp and let Saunders take over and let him audition for next season. We have to figure out these cordinators the two we have are pretty bad. Knapp keeps landing on his feet with headcoaches that want to run the zone blocking. The trouble is he isn't a great playcaller though he is well educated in the scheme. His last 3 stops he has ran the offense into the ground. He took I high scoring team and turned it into a team that struggles to score at all. We have the same weapons as last year yet we struggle scoring points because Knapp can't come up with a gameplan and call successfull plays.

Something as simple as running the ball to set up the playaction he struggles with he has to go.

vCash
    Both suck... Need a true OC not trash coordinators.

Allen sucks too, the team is a mess...

Raiders needs leadership...

"Killer Instinct"

vCash
    Norv Turner for OC

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by weeman323 View Post
    Norv Turner for OC
    I wouldn't complain about that at all. Either him or Saunders. I just don't like Knapp.

vCash
    Fire Knapp hire Jim Tressel as OC

vCash
    Knapp needs to go, I get all the comments about the continuity thing but if you really sit there and watch these plays try to develop its hard to argue knapps justification. From the protections, guys coming in untouched, no blind side pick up when a corner is blitzing, to running play action when the opposing D is not playing the run, to the number of screens called on third and long, etc... the dude needs to bounce.

vCash
    Al saunders

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234