Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    vCash

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by RaidersKing44 View Post
    Who thinks Reggie and DA needs to fire.Gregg Knapp and promote Al Saunders to OC. Seems like a win all around no need to look for someone else to hire. He is already there.
    good one you know ive been said this... now take that to the zbs junkies that will never go away ..."give it a chance "..."its coming back next year" ....FOOEY!
    let saunders take over.... at least we wont have anymore injuries.... he puts people in position of their strengths, to succeed on plays ,not get carted away on stretchers, and get rid of barnes, and smith now, get a new guy, and use berg, trade mcclain for a cornerback, or a running back, a couple tweeks here, and there, we could do better, but this knapp and his predictable play calls, and stupid play calls, is the core of our losses. top teams with the worst defenses make it to the superbowl, because they keep them off the field. **** knapp! i say fire allen too ,let saunders be HC, and OC, it would be awesome, because tarver would be free, to be himself....im embarrassed to be a raider right now
    “It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not.”
    ― André Gide, Autumn Leaves

vCash
    Knapp will be gone after the season. I'd like to see him in Denver or SD. KC already has his clone.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake Plissken View Post
    Knapp's system is better for the Raiders in the long run. Coach Allen is firmly committed to it and its a proven system that produces, some players have been able to make the transition, some have not.

Knapp did not exactly fail the first time, he got some pretty fair production, it was the so called "elite" players that failed.

I like the ZBS, I like the strides Palmer has made. McFadden is a liability in this offense and the WR's have not made enough plays, specifically in the Red Zone.

Demoting Knapp for Saunders at this point would be counterproductive.
    Your post makes waaaaaaay too much sense for those who have already made up their minds................"I've made up my mind don't confuse me with facts"

I don't have a problem with Knapp

vCash
    Knapp still isn't the best playcaller, but that issue has been mitigated somewhat by Carson Palmer's audibles. The Raiders offense has shown flashes of greatness this season, they have just yet to play a game where they can fire on all 8 and play downhill.

The addition of a few playmakers and the jettison of a few overrated players that are not cutting it will make a huge difference. Continuity would allow the young WR corps and offensive line to gell. Carson Palmer has proven he can succeed and has the mobility to make plays, its a matter of putting it all together. For those reasons I would like to see Knapp retained despite the fact that I have bashed him without mercy at times.

I see plenty of promise on both sides of the ball in spite of the last three games.

vCash
    Look...I think everyone can agree Al would've been the smartest move at this point. I do not think he would've done much better honestly. DMC ran well in ZBS three years when he was healthy under Cable. Our OL were suited for it. Reece has proven maybe try are not o blame. We have young wr's who've been banged up and an OL that get a little banged up to.

Moving to west coast and ZBS is what RM knows. The last time we had a successful team, we employed this. We had success in the running game under cable with ZBS. I'm not against changing Knapp by any means. But I refuse to blame this solely on him. DMC does not look the same period. Given the fact we got our ***** beat for 12 years by ZBS from the rat, I think you will all have a different perspective next year as we progress in the system and replace mcchickenlegsbrokebacktwig*****mcfadden.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxfly View Post
    Your post makes waaaaaaay too much sense for those who have already made up their minds................"I've made up my mind don't confuse me with facts"

I don't have a problem with Knapp
    THEN YOU LIKE BEING A LOSER ! look i like snake and your cool too max but your statements, yours ,and snake pisses me off ...are you guys blind?were you having sex during the games?...because if he had any other coach, and oc we would be thinking 1, or, 2 wins more than last season...they never feared us on d since 2002, thats nothing new, but now we suck on offense, and other teams got nothing to fear! i can see keeping some good zbs plays, that work for us and mixing it with al saunders type OC, but i want to kill, when i hear give em a pass, wait till next year...in case you havent noticed its been 10! ....take cinci they got new everything, but they had the guts to start a rookie qb, and it pays dividends for them, so dont tell me you cant make moves ,that work immediately. we always wait till we destroy ourselves, and then look for savior! knapp and the zbs has to go, or else the ticket buyers like me, stay home, and wont support the team, or buy jerseys, or anything ....1 or two years from now, if were still using zbs, and were still losers, i hope you and snake are ready for your nice cold crow....
    Last edited by RAIDERCOACH; 11-20-2012 at 02:14 AM.
    “It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not.”

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake Plissken View Post
    Knapp still isn't the best playcaller, but that issue has been mitigated somewhat by Carson Palmer's audibles. The Raiders offense has shown flashes of greatness this season, they have just yet to play a game where they can fire on all 8 and play downhill.

The addition of a few playmakers and the jettison of a few overrated players that are not cutting it will make a huge difference. Continuity would allow the young WR corps and offensive line to gell. Carson Palmer has proven he can succeed and has the mobility to make plays, its a matter of putting it all together. For those reasons I would like to see Knapp retained despite the fact that I have bashed him without mercy at times.

I see plenty of promise on both sides of the ball in spite of the last three games.
    have you been getting drunk lately?since when does a oc get help from a qb thats hypocrisy....get your snake coils offa knapps nuts because your riding them hard and i usally agree with you but will never on this....as soon as saunders was oc the o-line looked like winners as soon as krapp came we look pathetic snake take your blinders off!........even the team is talking about it, but you know better then the players right snake!!! heres a quote from an article dubbed hue jackson week......"Obviously, we have a lot of respect for Hue so I’m sure we’ll give him a hug after the game, not before probably, stay out of his way," Raiders defensive tackle Richard Seymour said with a smile Monday. "But he’s a guy that we have a ton of respect for. He was a heck of a play-caller for sure. And he loved his players......alllen and krapp are done if the players dont believe in them.....dont you guys get it?!
    Last edited by RAIDERCOACH; 11-20-2012 at 02:26 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RAIDERCOACH View Post
    THEN YOU LIKE BEING A LOSER ! look i like snake and your cool too max but your statements, yours ,and snake pisses me off ...are you guys blind?were you having sex during the games?...because if he had any other coach, and oc we would be thinking 1, or, 2 wins more than last season...they never feared us on d since 2002, thats nothing new, but now we suck on offense, and other teams got nothing to fear! i can see keeping some good zbs plays, that work for us and mixing it with al saunders type OC, but i want to kill, when i hear give em a pass, wait till next year...in case you havent noticed its been 10! ....take cinci they got new everything, but they had the guts to start a rookie qb, and it pays dividends for them, so dont tell me you cant make moves ,that work immediately. we always wait till we destroy ourselves, and then look for savior! knapp and the zbs has to go, or else the ticket buyers like me, stay home, and wont support the team, or buy jerseys, or anything ....1 or two years from now, if were still using zbs, and were still losers, i hope you and snake are ready for your nice cold crow....
    It doesn't matter whether we have a great offense or not if you can't stop anybody,you need a strong defense. We did start a rookie QB JaMarcuss "Robitussen" Russell and we all know how that worked out. No crow will be eatin'.

vCash
    Listen "Coach", I just have a lot more faith in this process than the process that hadn't worked in the last 10+ years. The idea of winning "Now" doesn't work,you can't put a band-aid on this ...it has to be done. If Hugh was THAT good why didn't he get a HC job somewhere else,or even an OC job on another team?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RAIDERCOACH View Post
    have you been getting drunk lately?since when does a oc get help from a qb thats hypocrisy....get your snake coils offa knapps nuts because your riding them hard and i usally agree with you but will never on this....as soon as saunders was oc the o-line looked like winners as soon as krapp came we look pathetic snake take your blinders off!........even the team is talking about it, but you know better then the players right snake!!! heres a quote from an article dubbed hue jackson week......"Obviously, we have a lot of respect for Hue so I’m sure we’ll give him a hug after the game, not before probably, stay out of his way," Raiders defensive tackle Richard Seymour said with a smile Monday. "But he’s a guy that we have a ton of respect for. He was a heck of a play-caller for sure. And he loved his players......alllen and krapp are done if the players dont believe in them.....dont you guys get it?!
    Well not to be that guy but manning is an example of this whether your talking about oc or oline both examples hold true

vCash
    This is gonna be a long ride...

vCash
    Tell them like it is coach!

vCash
    I like Al Saunders because his style of play is better suited for the type of players we have right now, However, Since RM and DA are committed to this style of play; Then as we make the conversion to the types of players that are better suited in this offense, Then maybe it will be best to stick with Knapp. Although, Getting rid of Knapp would be o.k.with me too cuz I think he sucks!
    Last edited by midwestlaker75; 11-20-2012 at 01:32 PM.

vCash
    Take Gregg Knapptime fire him. Put his lazy *** in a cannon and fire him over seas. Never to be seen again use Al Saunders or keep the zbs. And let someone that knows what the h*** they are doing call the plays.

vCash
    The beginning of the year the defense was doing pretty good. Why because they believed in what the coaches where doing. And thought that they would score alot on offense then they seen that was not the case. And started giving up and not trying plan and simple Knapps stupid play calling like going with a pass with 1 yard to go to first down and failing or how predictable his calls are.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast