Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Thumbs up Al Saunders or Gregg Knapp

Who thinks Reggie and DA needs to fire.Gregg Knapp and promote Al Saunders to OC. Seems like a win all around no need to look for someone else to hire. He is already there.

vCash
    doesn't matter. knapp wont be here next season unless raider offense starts going lights out. no reason to fire mid season when we aren't going anywhere.

Yall let me slip?!?!

vCash

Al Saunders or Gregg Knapp

Greg is a position coach, that's it.

vCash
    also al saunders is nice, but i would like a fresh face come and and be OC. Andy Reid wont happen. he is most likely imo going to take a year or two off to grief about his son and come back and fall into a good team and be HC. He is a GREAT HC but just in a bad spot. Mike vick is terrible and there is too much Ego on that team to coach. Andy reid isn't going to be anything but a HC.

Yall let me slip?!?!

vCash
    But if we was to fire mid season and start with. Someone else at OC since we are not going nowhere. We would have a head start to next year. Heck might even turn it around and win a few more this year with. Knapps play calling i don't see us winning anymore than maybe 1 game the rest of this season.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RaidersKing44 View Post
    But if we was to fire mid season and start with. Someone else at OC since we are not going nowhere. We would have a head start to next year. Heck might even turn it around and win a few more this year with. Knapps play calling i don't see us winning anymore than maybe 1 game the rest of this season.
    good then keep him. rather get a higher pick.

Yall let me slip?!?!

vCash
    Doesn't Saunders has a 700 page playbook? I doubt some of this guys will be able to pick up the entire playbook by the end of the season. Only to have to forget it in the offseason when we hire some other OC.

vCash
    Al Saunders and by a wide margin he is no doubt a better playcaller than Knapp. He also knows Palmer and understands how to gameplan. If Knapp makes it all season I would lose confidence in Allen. Knapp destroyed us once before and it is happening once again. It sucks Allen picked a bum to run his O iy would've been nice to have a great cordinator we can have for years to come. All we have now is another assistant coaching change in the offfseason.

vCash
    Firing Knapp immediately would be epic, in my book.
    "There is no greater fan of fly fishing than the worm." ~Patrick F. McManus

vCash
    The Chiefs had high scoring teams with Al Saunders as offensive coordinator. He is unpredictable in his playcalling. Go with Saunders. They should get rid of Tarver too.

vCash
    I say we just hire a different OC every year until we win a SB because it's obvious nobody has ANY patience whatsoever,other than that ....please close this thread!!

vCash
    Knapp is garbage! I think Saunders is gone after this year. Who else is out there? Are there any good position coaches that are ready to move up?

vCash
    Bringing back Knapp was like bringing back Bresnahan. It was a failure both times.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by erickench View Post
    Bringing back Knapp was like bringing back Bresnahan. It was a failure both times.
    Couldn't have said it any better !

My vote is for Saunders .. Knapp needs to go.

vCash
    Knapp's system is better for the Raiders in the long run. Coach Allen is firmly committed to it and its a proven system that produces, some players have been able to make the transition, some have not.

Knapp did not exactly fail the first time, he got some pretty fair production, it was the so called "elite" players that failed.

I like the ZBS, I like the strides Palmer has made. McFadden is a liability in this offense and the WR's have not made enough plays, specifically in the Red Zone.

Demoting Knapp for Saunders at this point would be counterproductive.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast