Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    vCash
    Per beat writer Chris McCosky, Young is being disciplined for "whining, pouting, sulking" about not getting more passes thrown his way
    Smh, a thing that will happen in your NFL career and he complains

Quote Originally Posted by ****ed in DET View Post
    I guess I just finally realized that rocket is the only one around here that knows anything and the rest of you guys are dicks.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rocket View Post
    Which is weird because I clearly remember the ball going towards his direction, hit what appeared to be his hands, and then hit what appeared to be the ground after he, Young, dropped it over and over again....
    Great American Baseball Tour: Brewers, Twins, Cubs, White Sox, Cardinals, Royals ,Cleveland, Detroit and Reds

vCash
    What a baby

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rocket View Post
    What a joke. Maybe if he was more productive with the passes that WERE thrown his way he would get more. He hasn't done **** this year and has gotten plenty of opportunities (passes) to do so.

vCash
    He's nothing but a diva, like 80% of the WRs on the NFL... We better be lucky Calvin isn't one or he would have been long gone by now. I don't think they drafted Broyles or traded for Thomas because of Titus Young's known immaturity.

The only problem I have is, Young doesn't have the cred to justify his complaining & *****ing. If we let Young go just off his attitude & being immature, 50% of our team should have been gone during the off-season then.

vCash
    paulapasche
    Last 3 #Lions games: Titus Young - 18 targets, 7 catches, 79 yds, 1 TD; rookie Ryan Broyles - 9 targets, 9 catches, 93 yds
    Broyles and Thomas should get more reps. But we'll probably just see 10+targets to Scheffler again...

On 2nd-and-10, Young incorrectly lined up in the slot, and tight end Tony Scheffler was the outside receiver to his left. Lions left tackle Riley Reiff looked up and yelled at Young to get into the correct position, but was ignored. Scheffler tried to get back into the slot position, but Young shook off the tight end. As a result of the confusion, Lions right tackle Gosder Cherilus jumped offsides
    -MLive
    Last edited by blujaysrock; 11-19-2012 at 08:11 PM.
    dont have a seizure cwick

vCash
    ^^^^
    That is just ridiculous!!! He definitely deserves getting suspended after that. I dont know who the FA WR's are but I could see him getting traded and us signing a vet for some leadership qualities that this team is lacking

vCash
    This makes the Thomas trade and Broyles pick huge assets. Broyles the last 3 games has had 9 targets and caught the ball every time? BOOMER!!!

vCash
    The discipline problems the Lions have had this year is really starting to get embarassing.

vCash
    Bye bye Titus!!!! He is nothing but a distraction at this point. Never liked him anyways. You could tell during the game n last couple for that matter that something is going on. It's about time something is being done

vCash
    Broyles is gonna be a way better reciever anyways.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by detroitfans#1 View Post
    Broyles is gonna be a way better reciever anyways.
    Agreed. I expect him to have a big game

I guess I just finally realized that rocket is the only one around here that knows anything and the rest of you guys are dicks.

vCash
    He is gonna have a better career than Young also. Broyles has the desire n what it takes to be in the NFL. You can just tell in the way he plays. That's why I like the kid. I really hope he does have a great career

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blujaysrock View Post
    paulapasche

Broyles and Thomas should get more reps. But we'll probably just see 10+targets to Scheffler again...

-MLive
    I do find it comical that Gosder jumped off sides because of it.

vCash
    Broyles does everything right that Young does wrong.

Runs his routes, doesn't drop passes, fights for yards, doesn't complain and whine.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast