Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Playoffs? What? Did you say... playoffs???

Extremely long shot no doubt. But if Meriweather's one half game boosts our defense to the level they played against the Eagles for the rest of the season or at least against the cowboys this week, this could happen:

Redskins beat the Cowboys to go 5-6, putting the Cowboys at 5-6 with the same division record and the Giants lose to the Packers putting them at 6-5. The Eagles blow and the division will be WIDE open. Giants have a tough schedule, Cowboys are inconsistent as hell, as our we. Anything could happen.

vCash
    Well if the following happens, then it's really not that unrealistic...

We beat Dallas this Thursday and the Giants lose to Green Bay. Skins and Cowboys are 5-6 and Giants would be 6-5. The following week we meet the Giants which could potentially put us in 1st place in the NFC East with a victory. The next two weeks will dictate everything so let's not get ahead of ourselves. It's still a longshot.

vCash
    Wow. We win one game and you start talking like this? Hey, I have nothing against hope... but that is all it is. The Redskins have done NOTHING all year to even give us any indication that they can reel off consecutive wins. And now Merriwether is gone for the season. Don't hold your breath fellas.

vCash
    Like I said, it's a longshot and depends on the next two weeks. The only reason this conversation can still exist is because the winner of the NFC East could potentially be an 8-8 team. It's not like we are all convinced "WE HAVE TURNED AROUND YAY!". It's because the NFC East is struggling just as much as we are.
    Last edited by Shareeb_omac2; 11-19-2012 at 04:54 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Shareeb_omac2 View Post
    Like I said, it's a longshot and depends on the next two weeks. The only reason this conversation can still exist is because the winner of the NFC East could potentially be an 8-8 team. It's not like we are all convinced "WE HAVE TURNED AROUND YAY!". It's because the NFC East is struggling just as much as we are.
    Exactly. No ones saying were gonna run house the rest of the season and go 10-6. 8-8 very well could win this terrible division. I doubt any Seahawk fans were talking about the playoffs that year they got in at 7-9. Just trying to bring in some optimism. If we get spanked by the Cowboys this week then i'll shut my mouth.

vCash
    Also keep in mind, during the bye the Redskins were game-planning for Dallas before they even started on Philly. They were more focused on the Cowboys when they spanked the Eagles.

vCash
    That Josh Morgan escapade in St Louis and that last minute blown coverage against the Giants are really coming back to haunt us huh? Should be 6-4.

vCash
    Don't let one win fool you man. It'd be nice, but it's more than likely not going to happen.

Redskins | Nationals | Capitals | Wizards| D.C United

vCash
    and hes comes insane boost the kill our hopes

vCash
    Thought itd be worse than that honestly lol that was pretty tame.

vCash
    yea lol

vCash
    Atleast we can have this conversation this late in the season as opposed to years passed where it was pretty clear from the 5 or 6th game

vCash
    Well, we could have had them the last two years had the NFC East been as bad as they are right now, that's really the only difference.

Redskins | Nationals | Capitals | Wizards| D.C United

vCash
    Thanks John madden

vCash
    its actually not a long shot...the giants play the packers next week... we play the cowboys, then NYG... we win the next 2 games, and if i am not mistaken, we are leading the division...from there on, just hold on to it....

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast