Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DBR96A View Post
    Because Victor Cruz' ribs aren't in his head.

Levy is the worst official in the NFL. Saw that he BURIED the Panthers late in the game with a personal foul blow to the head on Thomas Davis which was another bs call and probably cost them the game.

vCash
    How about Ed Dickerson's?

Quote Originally Posted by PraiseJesus View Post
    My PREDICITON OF LEBRON GOING TO THE KNICKS WAS SPOT ON!!!!

JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

I'M NEVER WRONG

FREE MY SOURCE PraiseJesus

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Greedy22 View Post

I'm joining this movement.
    **** YEA!

#FreeEdReed

lololol.

Brandin Cooks
    Future Baltimore Raven

vCash
    I'm not joining the movement

#CommunistdictatorGoodell

vCash
    Just watched it again... I've seen harder hits in peewee.

vCash
    Ed Reed can't tackle for **** so this suspension is laughable

Quote Originally Posted by PraiseJesus View Post
    My PREDICITON OF LEBRON GOING TO THE KNICKS WAS SPOT ON!!!!

JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

I'M NEVER WRONG

FREE MY SOURCE PraiseJesus

vCash
    Didn't look that bad. It was helmet to helmet though, and in today's sissified game, a suspension is what we can expect.

vCash
    Honestly if every tweeted this the no would pay attention bc players who support this/Ed reed or guys like James Harrison would back it .

Show support and it'll be rescinded (sp?) .

They dnt want to push us away from the game.

I'm a giants fan and I can say that they camera angle on the Cruz hit by former giant Ryan Clark (wayyy back pretty sure 1 season back up not positive?). But he hit Cruz and from my angle it looked like his head..

LATER I SEE IT WASN'T ..from the Fkn .REFS POINT OF VIEW!!! Wtf ..this is guys $ and lively hood ..

It should be reviewed on the field every time..if the O player lead with head how's the d player going to move ( wrs who duck into it..what happened to Ed reed who doesn't even want a head to head bc he has a serious neck problem hell retire over if he hurts it again,,!!!!)

REVIEW THE HEAD SHOTS EVERY GAME .. DON'T PENALIZE THESE GUYS SO MUCH MONEY AND THE GUY WHO REVIEWS IT SHOULDN'T BE PART OF THE REFS STAFF IT SHOULD BE A PLAYER REP PICK (independent) ..

If this ever decides a Super Bowl or champ game. Ppl will feel cheated ect.. Heck pats fans r still mad over the catch lol .. I'd be mad even if my gmen won bc of the helmet to helmet call unless it was legit (expecially in the Super Bowl).

Good luck to Ed reed hopefully they stop this BS . They said they're fining ppl until it stops but it'll never stop its going to happen ..maybe make a better helmet? Idk maybe but something on players helmet to sense when the make a blow with their head and when a penalty is called you can look at the 2 players tech thingy lol and it would say if they got hit or not basically .

Idk

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ring91013144043 View Post
    JUSTICE! EQUALITY! A STEP IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION!

nevermind...
    well how is it not justice? he's still missing a game and a game check.
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PocketKings View Post
    Habitual offender? 1st of the season.

Are you kidding me? LOLOL.
    not hsi first offense though, which is the same standard they hold other players too. it sucks sure, but it is consistant with what they have been doing and thus far

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    BS and I'm a Steeler fan

#freeedreed
    Last edited by ichitownclowni; 11-20-2012 at 12:12 PM.

vCash
    i'm sorry. this is a joke, and if you honestly agree with the suspension, well you have problems.

i didnt like the matchup this week, with san diego, before ed was ruled out and now i really dont like it.

Goodell just wants peyton or uggs brady to have a bye (total joke)
    O's, Strohs & Natty Boh's

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by srhorioles View Post
    i'm sorry. this is a joke, and if you honestly agree with the suspension, well you have problems.

i didnt like the matchup this week, with san diego, before ed was ruled out and now i really dont like it.

Goodell just wants peyton or uggs brady to have a bye (total joke)
    you act like the ravens cant bea tthe chargers without reed. like i said this could actually help, since reed will be healthier and fresher for the next steelers game. ravens have a 2 game lead on new england essetnailly for the bye, and still play denver later with a 1 game lead now, so its like reed missing one game with cost them the buy

its a weak suspension sure, but we all kow the NFL is cracking down hard on this types of hits

vCash
    This is ridiculous. I don't like seeing huge hits to the helmet, but this hit was nothing more than Reed playing the game. You can't help that you have a helmet on your head that will bump people. If the receiver was fine enough to pop up and make a flag-throwing motion he clearly wasn't too hurt. I get that it's a penalty, but why should this be a suspension or even a fine (is any helmet-to-helmet an auto-fine?)?

I'm a Panthers fan, but I say this is bs. However, I thought the hit Harrison put on Colt McCoy was just fine for suspension (plus Harrison's history with illegal hits).

vCash
    Maybe wrs shoukd be punished for lowerng their heads. If they didnt most wouldnt be helmet to helmet

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast