Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    vCash
    elway said there was npbody worthy of the pick @ 31 lol. He admitted thy traded back for the hell of it. Smh, imagine doug martin hillman and moreno as ur 3 headed monster?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EvanTurner View Post
    elway said there was npbody worthy of the pick @ 31 lol. He admitted thy traded back for the hell of it. Smh, imagine doug martin hillman and moreno as ur 3 headed monster?
    Yes Imagine the Broncos without Elway, No Manning, No Fox, No JDR no great season we are having!! No one knew Martin was going to be great, he could have been another Moreno!! Our biggest need wasn't a RB it was a DT which we addressed and last I checked our defense is playing pretty good. Lots of teams miss on players every year. Last time I checked we have a pretty good team that we have not seen for YEARS!!! Imagine if for once you might just be happy with that and Elway for once?? Elway GM of the Year!!

vCash
    Good for Tampa Bay to pick up Doug Martin. But I wasn't and I'm still not going to lose sleep over it.

In the words of the great Tom Nalen "never use a first round draft pick on a RB."

RB's are far easier to replace. not worried.

vCash
    Im fine with a Moreno, Hillman and Johnson tandem. Moreno was looking tough, Hillman the elusive back, then Johnson to thump. Sounds fine sprinkle some Bell for what its worth.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BRAVE KID View Post
    Good for Tampa Bay to pick up Doug Martin. But I wasn't and I'm still not going to lose sleep over it.

In the words of the great Tom Nalen "never use a first round draft pick on a RB."

RB's are far easier to replace. not worried.
    Ha good quote find, and the Broncos have the track record to prove it.

The problem with having the three backs with three distinct styles is obviously the predictability.

vCash
    http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...d-reserve-list

Looks like they are shutting down Mcgahee for the rest of the year. Thought he might be able to return in the playoffs sometimes. I think they will definitely need to sign another body back there then.

vCash
    The Broncos placed starting tailback Willis McGahee on injured reserve Wednesday, while designating him to return in time for the AFC championship game, provided the team gets that far.
    DP

Wooooww...I didn't think he would be out that long. Alright, so we have to approach this in a completely different way. Instead of just a "stopgap"...we need to find a emerging starter.

So Moreno....there is no better chance than right now..

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123