Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    vCash
    ****IN PIECE OF POOP!!! Damn corners always taking out knees.....Get well soon Mcgahee we are gonna need you back! Hopefully Moreno can step up and has been watching and reading his play book.

vCash
    On twitter Jay Gazer retweeted @mortreport on top of McGahee's torn mcl he also fractured his leg which is why he out for 6-8 weeks and not supposed to put any weight on that leg.

vCash
    eho didnt se tre thid coming? Thr load was tooo much

vCash
    I wanted him benched for a game not hurt and out 6-8 weeks, on the bright side as long as we dont screw the pooch he should be back right at playoff time
    Broncos fan since 1989C:\Documents and Settings\William\My Documents\My Pictures\william.jpg

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EvanTurner View Post
    eho didnt se tre thid coming? Thr load was tooo much
    hskeh cfkso benjc jkiso!!!!

vCash
    yeah im pretty sure if we sign slaton it will just be to take morenos spot on the bench...i dont see any reason why they wouldnt play moreno now.

vCash
    Where is Jeremiah Johnson?

vCash

vCash
    There gonna call moreno up, bringing somebody in off the street would b dumb. Unless its a power guy who will ride the pine for weeks untill he learns the playbook. But moreno hillman johnson should be enough. Idc what anybody says if we lean on lance ball were doomed!

vCash
    Imagine if we had drafted Doug Martin but oh well. This definitely hurts our offense. Could kind of see this coming, with all of the action he saw on the field at 30 years old. We run play-action a lot but he's been struggling the past few games so I don't think that we should be in panic mode. We should be fine, Moreno is definitely capable of leading our team. Going to be a committee. Probably see around 10-15 touches for Moreno and maybe 5-10 touches for Ball and Hillman each.

vCash
    i have a weird feeling moreno is gonna come out in beast mode and try to shut up his nay-sayers "including me". He's got alot to prove, look out KC you may have a 200 yard rusher coming your way.

Win or lose, brady is still a *****.

vCash
    Who's injury hurts their team more? Mcgahee to the Broncos or Gronkowski to the Patriots?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jt1bui View Post
    Who's injury hurts their team more? Mcgahee to the Broncos or Gronkowski to the Patriots?
    Gronk for the Pats. I say this because there backup is hurt also in Hernandez. We have some serviceable RB's. Hillman is coming into his own (slowly), Ball is decent, and Moreno is decent as well. I can't stress enough how big of a blow losing McGahee is. He is by far our best runner, receiver, and blocker. He will be missed. Bring in Addai or someone said Slaton and put them as our 4th RB as depth with a chance to be the hard nose RB we will need. Reactivate Moreno and let's go to work.

vCash
    Hernandez should return to action this week. Hopefully if we face them in the playoffs, Gronk will still be out because we have shown that we cannot defend against him at all.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jt1bui View Post
    Imagine if we had drafted Doug Martin but oh well.
    And it was originally our pick. We also threw in a fourth to move away from this pick.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast