Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

McGahee Torn MCL

Could be out 6-8 weeks not good news per Shefter!!

vCash
    And for those clamoring for McGahee to get benched...you got your wish...not exactly a benching but he's out for a while. The happiest person out of all of this?? ET.

vCash
    well this ****ing sucks... its a huge loss, but with how much the coaching staff was using him they had to figure he was going to get hurt.

we will really need moreno, ball, and hillman to step up for us.

ball had some good runs for us yesterday, but he also fumbled, and i dont think he should be our number 1 back. hillman is to small, so it will be interesting to see what happens.

vCash

vCash
    McGahee has got to be lucky though...if he tore his ACL he would of been automatically out for the remainder of the season...but this way..he still has a chance to come back. Still very unfortunate for him.

Expect to see a lot of Hillman and Ball....with Moreno's career as a bronco given another chance.

vCash
    this hurts our offense so badly... peyton manning relies heavily on the play action and having a back of mcgahees caliber was huge for our offense because he ran hard and could consistently net us 4-6 yards setting up our offense for 2nd and 3rd and short. This really fricking hurts. is their any chance in hell that he will be back for the playoffs?

vCash
    I didn't want the guy to be benched(I may have said that once right after a fumble lol) but I did want the guy to take less carries. This is a big blow since we don't have a guy that can pound it up the middle now. So a mix of Hillman, Ball, Moreno and if they wanted Jerimiah Johnson??

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Game_Over View Post
    I didn't want the guy to be benched(I may have said that once right after a fumble lol) but I did want the guy to take less carries. This is a big blow since we don't have a guy that can pound it up the middle now. So a mix of Hillman, Ball, Moreno and if they wanted Jerimiah Johnson??
    this!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Cyanide 28 View Post
    this hurts our offense so badly... peyton manning relies heavily on the play action and having a back of mcgahees caliber was huge for our offense because he ran hard and could consistently net us 4-6 yards setting up our offense for 2nd and 3rd and short. This really fricking hurts. is their any chance in hell that he will be back for the playoffs?
    And the most often overlooked part of McGahee's game is that he just has the best vision out of anyone. We are going to clearly miss that part.

Based on the time out..he could be back at the end of the season...if we get a bye that would make things even better. You just don't know if RB's though...and one of McGahee's age..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BRAVE KID View Post
    And the most often overlooked part of McGahee's game is that he just has the best vision out of anyone. We are going to clearly miss that part.

Based on the time out..he could be back at the end of the season...if we get a bye that would make things even better. You just don't know if RB's though...and one of McGahee's age..
    agreed. thats exactly what im thinking. wonder if peyton would be interested in us bringing in addai. hes not a great back but is familiar with peyton and can be serviceable

vCash
    please do not touch addai denver!!!! ball is equal to if not greater than adaii.

vCash
    Steve Slaton is working out for us.

vCash
    Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter
    Doctors have told Willis McGahee not to put any weight on leg. He will not need surgery and he thinks he can come back in four to six weeks.
    AS

Better news I suppose, I'm still weary of that setback...but still hold him out for the rest of the regular season to be on the safe side.

vCash
    I was under the impression Moreno was kept on the team for this very purpose.

So...it would make NO sense to not use him. We don't really need to try out RB's...we have our squad.

vCash
    this sucks... and next years rb class sucks... no bueno guys... no bueno

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast