Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 37
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    6,666
    vCash
    135000

    McGahee Torn MCL

    Could be out 6-8 weeks not good news per Shefter!!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    90,942
    vCash
    1500
    And for those clamoring for McGahee to get benched...you got your wish...not exactly a benching but he's out for a while. The happiest person out of all of this?? ET.


  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    3,951
    vCash
    1500
    well this ****ing sucks... its a huge loss, but with how much the coaching staff was using him they had to figure he was going to get hurt.

    we will really need moreno, ball, and hillman to step up for us.

    ball had some good runs for us yesterday, but he also fumbled, and i dont think he should be our number 1 back. hillman is to small, so it will be interesting to see what happens.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    5,827
    vCash
    1500
    **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** ****

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    90,942
    vCash
    1500
    McGahee has got to be lucky though...if he tore his ACL he would of been automatically out for the remainder of the season...but this way..he still has a chance to come back. Still very unfortunate for him.

    Expect to see a lot of Hillman and Ball....with Moreno's career as a bronco given another chance.


  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    5,827
    vCash
    1500
    this hurts our offense so badly... peyton manning relies heavily on the play action and having a back of mcgahees caliber was huge for our offense because he ran hard and could consistently net us 4-6 yards setting up our offense for 2nd and 3rd and short. This really fricking hurts. is their any chance in hell that he will be back for the playoffs?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    6,666
    vCash
    135000
    I didn't want the guy to be benched(I may have said that once right after a fumble lol) but I did want the guy to take less carries. This is a big blow since we don't have a guy that can pound it up the middle now. So a mix of Hillman, Ball, Moreno and if they wanted Jerimiah Johnson??

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    3,951
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Game_Over View Post
    I didn't want the guy to be benched(I may have said that once right after a fumble lol) but I did want the guy to take less carries. This is a big blow since we don't have a guy that can pound it up the middle now. So a mix of Hillman, Ball, Moreno and if they wanted Jerimiah Johnson??
    this!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    90,942
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Cyanide 28 View Post
    this hurts our offense so badly... peyton manning relies heavily on the play action and having a back of mcgahees caliber was huge for our offense because he ran hard and could consistently net us 4-6 yards setting up our offense for 2nd and 3rd and short. This really fricking hurts. is their any chance in hell that he will be back for the playoffs?
    And the most often overlooked part of McGahee's game is that he just has the best vision out of anyone. We are going to clearly miss that part.

    Based on the time out..he could be back at the end of the season...if we get a bye that would make things even better. You just don't know if RB's though...and one of McGahee's age..


  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    5,827
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BRAVE KID View Post
    And the most often overlooked part of McGahee's game is that he just has the best vision out of anyone. We are going to clearly miss that part.

    Based on the time out..he could be back at the end of the season...if we get a bye that would make things even better. You just don't know if RB's though...and one of McGahee's age..
    agreed. thats exactly what im thinking. wonder if peyton would be interested in us bringing in addai. hes not a great back but is familiar with peyton and can be serviceable

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    3,951
    vCash
    1500
    please do not touch addai denver!!!! ball is equal to if not greater than adaii.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Britannia
    Posts
    6,537
    vCash
    31948
    Steve Slaton is working out for us.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    90,942
    vCash
    1500
    Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter
    Doctors have told Willis McGahee not to put any weight on leg. He will not need surgery and he thinks he can come back in four to six weeks.
    AS

    Better news I suppose, I'm still weary of that setback...but still hold him out for the rest of the regular season to be on the safe side.


  14. #14
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    90,942
    vCash
    1500
    I was under the impression Moreno was kept on the team for this very purpose.

    So...it would make NO sense to not use him. We don't really need to try out RB's...we have our squad.


  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    5,827
    vCash
    1500
    this sucks... and next years rb class sucks... no bueno guys... no bueno

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •