Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    vCash
    I don't follow fcw or NXT after it went off the air...so they were strangers to me. I'd much rather have Mick Foley, Steve Austin and KoKo B. Ware beating up Ryback than 3 random dudes trying to steal the show at the PPV. Glad I didn't pay 49.99.
    The Knicks are back!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cromedome View Post
    I don't follow fcw or NXT after it went off the air...so they were strangers to me. I'd much rather have Mick Foley, Steve Austin and KoKo B. Ware beating up Ryback than 3 random dudes trying to steal the show at the PPV. Glad I didn't pay 49.99.
    They might be strangers to you, but to a lot of people who follow wrestling outside of WWE it's exciting to see talented performers hopefully getting a push.

vCash
    You know there are sites out there that offer free live streams for the PPV's right so you don't have to purchase them from your cable provider?

Props To CheapTrikz For The Sig

vCash
    And how would that make any sense. I love steve austin and mick foley but they dont even compete anymore and if anything may have a few matches left. If u have any hope of a strong future in wwe they need stars badly. They do not have any major stars to really build around for the future.

vCash
    Nice to see some new blood on the show. It was a good way to bring them in and they are in a hot angle. Hopefully they don't mess it up like they did Nexus.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Akagaminosteven View Post
    They might be strangers to you, but to a lot of people who follow wrestling outside of WWE it's exciting to see talented performers hopefully getting a push.
    exactly..these have been the most anticipated debuts in a long long while, because tensai and brodus clay didnt exactly do wonders for our viewing pleasure

vCash
    It's so weird seeing Ambrose on the big show now. I remember when I was he was in Heartland Wrestling in Cincinnati as Jon Moxley. One of my good friends also wrestled for Heartland and after shows and what not some of they guys would hang and shoot the s**t and Moxley was always kool as hell.
    Last edited by letsgobrownies7; 11-28-2012 at 01:07 AM.

props to Bee for the sig!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Crom-Viscera View Post
    You know there are sites out there that offer free live streams for the PPV's right so you don't have to purchase them from your cable provider?
    I download the torrent around 12am and watch it the next day. No way I'd pay for any PPV when the internet is alive and kicking.
    The Knicks are back!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123