Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    vCash
    Seth Rollins is very good in the ring, but is pretty bad on the mic. Ambrose is great.

My American Hero

KoB Owns My Soul For Life

vCash
    I think Rollins will be the star out of the 3. Ambrose is great too though. I don't know much about Roman Reigns.

Dmac is offline Moderator Cullen Bohannon
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionsfanfromsac View Post
    seeing how my DVR decided to quit recording the entire raw episode... how'd the new guys look? did they speak?
    No. You really didn't miss anything. They made an appearance again at the end, but didn't say anything.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionsfanfromsac View Post
    seeing how my DVR decided to quit recording the entire raw episode... how'd the new guys look? did they speak?
    They mugged Ryback again and put him through the announce table. That's it.

Catches: 3 Yards: 38 TDs: 0

vCash
    Ambrose is by far and away the best on the mic out of the three.

This guy can deliver on the mic with the best of them...and that includes CM Punk, Austin Aries, and whoever you want to mention.

Ambrose also has very good ring skills. Not overly athletic, but he sells him moves well and delivers a strong story in his matches (much like Punk does).

Rollins is very athletic and extremely talented in the ring. He isn't the best on the mic as of now, but he does have a ton of charisma and has a unique look/character. I think he will eventually thrive as a face more so than as a heel, but he works well in his current role in a Punk/Heyman stable.

I don't know much about Reigns, but I do know that he is related to the Rock, Umaga, Yokozuna, Rikishi, and all those guys. He is built like a brick house and has a great look. I don't know about his in ring skills, but from what I have seen, he seems athletic for his size. After all, he was a pretty good football player who made a few NFL teams in his very shot NFL career. I have no idea what his mic skills are like right now, so I won't really comment on that.

All three should be a great fit in a Punk/Heyman stable. They will eventually branch off and make their own careers, but I like how they are being introduced into the WWE. I hope that Ambrose gets a chance to show his unique mic skills and personality, and not just be merely a henchman who never speaks. This guy has shades of Roddy Piper, but maybe even more sadistic. It is something to behold. If Sandow can come in and deliver on the mic right away, I believe Ambrose can do the same and should be given the opportunity to show his full personality, even if he is just a Punk henchman right now. Rollins can do most of his talking in the ring. His ring skills are that good. Plus, he can be a decent heel. Not good enough to carry himself, but as a part of a stable, I think he can hold his own for the time being. Again, his ring skills will carry him. He is that good. And Reigns has such an imposing look, I think he will hold his own simply based off of that to be honest. I'm interested to see what this guy brings to the table from a personality stand point.

As you can tell, I am a huge Ambrose fan. Its an exciting time for me as a wrestling fan.
    Last edited by Wrigheyes4MVP; 11-21-2012 at 12:16 AM.
    DUDA

Quote Originally Posted by VendettaRed07 View Post
    noah is gonna be a beast man.

with him and harvey, its like were gonna have Goku and Vegetta in the same rotation

vCash
    Will all depend on the writing/creative. WWE is in a bad place right now and if all they are going to do is feed them to Ryback and then throw them in the mid card it won't matter.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by metsbulls1025 View Post
    Will all depend on the writing/creative. WWE is in a bad place right now and if all they are going to do is feed them to Ryback and then throw them in the mid card it won't matter.
    Ambrose will thrive in the end no matter what, much like Daniel Brian did.

You can't keep that type of talent down forever, no matter how many obstacles you put in their way.

Austin Aries would eventually thrive in the WWE. He is just that good. Can't keep that level of all around talent down for too long.

I'm optimistic about the other two guys as well, but you never know with WWE. Feeding them to Ryback would be a waste of everyone's time.
    DUDA

with him and harvey, its like were gonna have Goku and Vegetta in the same rotation

vCash
    watch ryback beat them ina 3-1 handicap match................
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    If you're talking about the 3 strangers that ruined the survivor series (because nobody watches NXT so wtf just happened and who are these people) ....meh.

The Knicks are back!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cromedome View Post
    If you're talking about the 3 strangers that ruined the survivor series (because nobody watches NXT so wtf just happened and who are these people) ....meh.
    Lol you know nothing.

Thats not 3 random guys.

Thats 3 blue chip prospects.
    DUDA

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrigheyes4MVP View Post
    Lol you know nothing.

Thats not 3 random guys.

Well to the average viewer they are. The majority don't keep up with NXT. Hell a lot of IWC people don't keep up with NXT.

vCash
    Well to the average viewer they are. The majority don't keep up with NXT. Hell a lot of IWC people don't keep up with NXT.
    I could care less about the average viewer lol.

I love it when they bring in 3 awesome prospects like this.
    DUDA

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cromedome View Post
    Im sorry but do some research watch some videos before making ridiculous comments. Ill make it easy for you. Basically dean ambrose and seth rollins are the equivalents to mike trout and bryce harper in mlb. Seriously bro give them a chance wwe is at a huge low talent wise rightnow.

vCash
    Lol you know nothing.

Thats not 3 random guys.

to use sure. to people who don't read about them on the intrent and watch NXT, they are 3 random guys (which probally makes up most people that watch)
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Ambrose will thrive in the end no matter what, much like Daniel Brian did.

You can't keep that type of talent down forever, no matter how many obstacles you put in their way.

Austin Aries would eventually thrive in the WWE. He is just that good. Can't keep that level of all around talent down for too long.

I'm optimistic about the other two guys as well, but you never know with WWE. Feeding them to Ryback would be a waste of everyone's time.
    Aries would be a top mid carder in wwe thats. He would basically be what Miz/Jericho/Orton have all been top mid carders who can main event but really shouldnt
    Lololololololololol

This is the man you choose represent PWW and fight me for my PWW title?!?!?!

This is going to be my easiest PWW match EVER!!!!

I can't stop laughing at the thought of you making up your mind and deciding that Mbellz being your choice.

This is going to be a piece of cake.

12 - 15 - 13 The Day Mbellz killed the IWC and became The PWW Champion of The World

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast