Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

WWE: Where does The Shield go from here?

After Mondays shocking betrayal from Rollins what happens next? Do they recruit a new member if so whom? Or do Reigns and Ambrose go their separate ways? I'll admit I was never a big Shield fan but they grew on me.
    20+ years from now I and others will look back @WMXXX and say remember when Brock Beat The Undertaker? More people will remember his only loss more than those 21 Straight wins.

vCash

WWE: Where does The Shield go from here?

I can't decide if they just let the shield go or if they hold onto it and bring someone else in, I'd personally like them to bring someone else aboard, but it might be helpful to have good matches throughout a card by having them all do there own thing

vCash
    One of the few times I feel they broke up a stable too early.

Big THX to MJ's Bulls and pheagles10 on the sig help!
    Dear T-Mac,
    I miss you.
    Love,
    The Rim

vCash
    This is the perfect situation actually. Perfect

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ichitownclowni View Post
    This is the perfect situation actually. Perfect

How so???
    20+ years from now I and others will look back @WMXXX and say remember when Brock Beat The Undertaker? More people will remember his only loss more than those 21 Straight wins.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    How so???
    They were having trouble all talking with it being crowded cause there was 3 of um. Seth will take on a bigger role in Evolution well Dean will get more mic time which is a huge need. And Roman will take on a bigger role on the mic and in the ring. He is by no means a bad performer bur Seth and Dean carry him in matches a lot. He will improve as will the others.

vCash
    SHIELD is donezo and so is Evolution.

If WWE Creative had put together some other factions, then there could have been more SHIELD. There's simply nothing left but to let them run on their own now.

I couldn't be happier to watch Rollins shine now.

vCash
    The shield everything they could as a 3 man team. Just look at ambrose with the us title. He couldn't go off and have individual feuds because the shield were in feuds as a team and it hurt the us title.

Vintage Cena!
    PWW

Dmac is offline Moderator Cullen Bohannon
    vCash
    I think it was time. There was no where for them to go as a unit but down anyway. I doubt Reigns and Ambrose will be together more than a few months from now either. It's time to see what they can do on their own. In todays wrestling and the way they constantly change things and book on the fly, being together for 1 1/2 years is an eternity.

vCash
    I agree with all you guys but its sad to see them break up. I could see Ambrose starting a new faction similar to what Orton did with Rhodes and Dibiase when he fromed Legacy. I think out of all the three Ambrose had the best mic skills, Reigns was the muscles and Reigns was the peace keeper.

vCash
    What I would like to see happen is Ambrose turn on Reigns at MITB setting up a triple threat between the them at Battleground. Then at Summerslam have Reigns vs HHH and Ambrose vs Rollins.

Best for business.

My girl. Don't look at her.

STRAIGHT CASH HOMIE!

vCash
    I think if anything they took too long to break up the Shield. The face run was going great and surpisingly it was even working for Ambrose, that said that was kind of dumb luck not good planning by WWE. I would have much prefferred a long feud with the Shield and Wyatt's that climaxed at WM. The Shield would have had to broken up after that as they would have lost the feud. Either way it's good for all 3 guys that the Shield is no more.

vCash
    Naaa everything was done perfect IMO.

vCash
    http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/482055-when-will-seth-rollins-face-his-former-partners-tna-event-draws-less-than-300-fans

Rollins Facing Former Partners

As of right now, F4WOnline.com is reporting that Seth Rollins vs. Dean Ambrose is currently slated to happen at WWE Money in the Bank.*

Furthermore, Randy Orton vs. Roman Reigns is also being considered for the event.

The idea WWE has in place would see Reigns vs. Rollins at Battleground, while having Triple H vs. Roman Reigns at SummerSlam in August.

vCash
    And Ambrose doing what at battleground? This sounds like they would be burying Dean which pisses me off

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast