Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidR View Post
    They want Henne to start so they'll place Gabbert on IR so he can be ready for camp to compete for his job.
    anyone that has to compete with Chad Henne for their job sucks

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by flgatorsandjags View Post
    anyone that has to compete with Chad Henne for their job sucks
    hahhahha this. there comes a time where you gotta just move on. i like gabbert and i don't think that this is it for him in the nfl but i do think this is it for him on the jaguars.

he got put in a really lousy situation and i think there is no denying it is time to blow it up and start over. end of the year i think gene is gone and gabberts gone with him. trade mjd and start stockpiling young talent and hope it works this time.

i'm usually not in favor of gutting the team and starting fresh but i think we can all agree it is about that time here in jaguar land.

"they didn't call anything, so i took off" - terrence ross
    #letrossdunk

vCash
    Te thing is how can it be done for Blaine? Who will start for us next year? Henne? Wow the tickets pretty much sell themselves...

I also want nothing to do with any of the QBs in this draft so I don't see much option
    The Future of The Jacksonville Jaguars
    Duuuuuuuvvvvaaaaaaaalllll

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JNev View Post
    Te thing is how can it be done for Blaine? Who will start for us next year? Henne? Wow the tickets pretty much sell themselves...

I also want nothing to do with any of the QBs in this draft so I don't see much option
    Aaron Murray is the only one I want but I dont know if he is coming out. It doesnt matter who starts for us it cant be much worse than this year. Lets see how Henne plays the rest of the season and it might be. What do you mean how can it be done for Blaine? Did you watch him play this year?

vCash
    This sucks. I really thought Gabbert was the Jaguars future.

Barry Lamar Bonds. .393/.967/1.054....on 3-0 counts.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

vCash

We got Gabbert at the 10th pick, he struggles to surpass 200 yards at times, and we never are consistently moving down the field. Also, he dumps it off and throws the ball before he really has to, I'm pretty sure we could get a QB in this draft that would be 10x better than that description, and that's what we need. People are way to spoiled from last QB class, this one isn't great, but it's far from awful.

vCash

i hoesntly think the reason why Blaine went on IR was cuz Blaines injury is worse than we know and hennes play last week made it an easier choice to just IR blaine with the shoulder and elbow injury. i do agree that the qbs in this class arent true Franchise guys IMO. theres some above average starters but thats about it.

The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Power Couple

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    So we're gonna waste a pick on a mediocre QB instead of giving a guy whos clearly massively improved another year? **** this i dont wanna see another #7 under center ever really

vCash
    So we're gonna waste a pick on a mediocre QB instead of giving a guy whos clearly massively improved another year? **** this i dont wanna see another #7 under center ever really
    i vote for let Henne and Gabbert go it through out training camp. i dont see a QB whos gonna be better than those 2 guys for us. barkley might be as good but hes not worth the pick imo.

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TDjacksonville View Post
    i vote for let Henne and Gabbert go it through out training camp. i dont see a QB whos gonna be better than those 2 guys for us. barkley might be as good but hes not worth the pick imo.
    So if Henne sucks it up the rest of the season still stick with Henne and Gabbert? No

Depending on what Henne does the rest of the season we will know if we need to get a QB this offseason, by free agency, a trade, or the draft

vCash
    So if Henne sucks it up the rest of the season still stick with Henne and Gabbert? No

Depending on what Henne does the rest of the season we will know if we need to get a QB this offseason, by free agency, a trade, or the draft
    gotta let our qbs know the system and get timing down with our wrs. i dont think henne will suck in his chance. seems to be playing good matchups for us and we should be able to score some points for the rest of the year.

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    gotta let our qbs know the system and get timing down with our wrs. i dont think henne will suck in his chance. seems to be playing good matchups for us and we should be able to score some points for the rest of the year.
    Well, IF this is the case then I agree.

vCash
    Well, IF this is the case then I agree.
    theres no reason to draft a qb unless hes a huge value at the spot and right now theres not 1 qb that could compete day 1 and be a franchise quality qb. ur boy murray is a Game Manager at best in the NFL.

we got the titans, bills, jets, Dolphins, Patriots, titans.

the titans have the 29th best pass defense according to Passer rating. Bills are 24, Jets 12th, dolphins are 9th, pats are 25th, and titans are 29th.

dolphins do give up alot of yards so its a Key to protect henne from wake whos their only pass rush threat.

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    theres no reason to draft a qb unless hes a huge value at the spot and right now theres not 1 qb that could compete day 1 and be a franchise quality qb. ur boy murray is a Game Manager at best in the NFL.

we got the titans, bills, jets, Dolphins, Patriots, titans.

the titans have the 29th best pass defense according to Passer rating. Bills are 24, Jets 12th, dolphins are 9th, pats are 25th, and titans are 29th.

dolphins do give up alot of yards so its a Key to protect henne from wake whos their only pass rush threat.
    I dont see how you say Murray is a game manager I bet he turns out to be a much better pro than ur boy Gabbert. He reminds me a little bit of Drew Brees in back in the day.

vCash
    Henne has to be the least exciting web in the nfl, at the end of the day it's a business and we need to sell tickets by being competitive and I just don't see that with chad

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast