Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Because anyone who thinks that Reid is at fault is oblivious to the issues in Philly right now.
    Reid losing his job over it and it being Reid's fault are not mutually exclusive.

He does the best with what personnel he is given, but he hitched his wagon to McNabb and Vick and has no superbowls to show for it.

I'm sure he'd get another coaching job offer immediately if Philly let him go.

"Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicHero3 View Post
    yeah i mean i can understand the loyalty card we pull out...but leaving his starters in during a blowout at the very end of the game? having a ridiculous amount of talent at the CB position and still cant stop the pass? trading for a CB instead of a much needed lineman or safety? sticking with vick even tho hes a turnover machine? if he didnt have a good history with PHI and didnt go thru what he did with his son, i think they would have let him go by now.
    Trading? CB talent? Is Reid the GM or the coach? I think you're confused.

"Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

vCash
    Fun fact: The defense was better WITH Castillo, maybe Reid was a little smarter than he is being credited with.

OK Nick, you see that over there? That's what used to be of our playoff chances.

My name is Mark Sanchez. I am here to screw you over.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by superior View Post
    andy reid has one the highest win % in history....the problem aint andy reid, its mike vick....people overrated him so badly it was ridiculous....mike vick is no better than a C, C- quarterback.....bring a legit qb to philly and see what they do, how the hell is it andy reids fault that mike vick is addicting to fumbling the ball and throwing interceptions....
    It's not just Vick though. The team is full of a bunch of ME players. They all say they are playing for Andy, but are they really? It doesn't seem like anyone is out there playing for Andy, or even the guy they are lined up next to.

Because anyone who thinks that Reid is at fault is oblivious to the issues in Philly right now.
    Enough of the excuses, and enough of feeling bad for everyone. Plain and simple, Andy Reid built this team, and this team is garbage. He chose the starters, and he chose the backups, and as a whole they suck. Eagles fans need to stop crying about the OL because the Eagles aren't the only team missing more than 1 OL, but apparently they are the only team that couldn't find suitable backups. Who is that on? Someone has to be evaluating the talent right? We all knew King Dunlap was garbage 3 years ago, yet Andy decided to keep him around. Dallas Reynolds couldn't get off the practice squad for 3 years, but he's the backup center? Come on, that's Andy's call. If he sees a guy on the PS 3 years in a row, shouldn't that be a sign that he isn't good enough to play? Isn't that a sign to find someone else? Is it Andy's fault that these two are playing? Yes, absolutely, and anyone that says otherwise is kidding themselves. He could have cut both those clowns each of the past 3 years and he hasn't. That's his fault, injuries are just a part of the game and it's the coach's job to have everyone, including backups, prepared to play. To quote the man himself, "that's on me, I need to do a better job of that."

Fun fact: The defense was better WITH Castillo, maybe Reid was a little smarter than he is being credited with.
    Except he's the one that fired Castillo. How smart is he again? As quite a few of us were saying a few weeks ago, Juan was a scapegoat, and the defense being this pitiful since he's left proves it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123