Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    vCash
    Why the rush? The owner has already stated that this will be Reid's last season, depending on the W-L record. Let the man enjoy his last few games for the Eagles organization. He deserves that much.
    "The United States military doesn't DO pin pricks." ~ President Barack Obama.

vCash
    Man, you've got to feel for Andy Reid....what a rough couple of years for him.

vCash
    yeah i mean i can understand the loyalty card we pull out...but leaving his starters in during a blowout at the very end of the game? having a ridiculous amount of talent at the CB position and still cant stop the pass? trading for a CB instead of a much needed lineman or safety? sticking with vick even tho hes a turnover machine? if he didnt have a good history with PHI and didnt go thru what he did with his son, i think they would have let him go by now.

vCash
    Whats the point of firing him right now when the season is somewhat lost? no point in paying for Reid and an Interm Head Coach.

Its true, Reid is having an awful couple of seasons, but the guy deserves some respect and should be allowed to finish the season.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicHero3 View Post
    yeah i mean i can understand the loyalty card we pull out...but leaving his starters in during a blowout at the very end of the game? having a ridiculous amount of talent at the CB position and still cant stop the pass? trading for a CB instead of a much needed lineman or safety? sticking with vick even tho hes a turnover machine? if he didnt have a good history with PHI and didnt go thru what he did with his son, i think they would have let him go by now.
    Eagles had one of the best OLs in football last season. They were done in by injuries (only one remaining starter from last season) And DRC has been great for us and we only had to give up our backup QB for him. Also, Andy isn't the only person involved in trade.
    PSD's c_reinert

Va...heart between Giants Stadium and MSG
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Because anyone who thinks that Reid is at fault is oblivious to the issues in Philly right now.
    I must be oblivious then...can you enlighten me on the issues. Because when every other team in the league struggles the HC is usually the one held responsible.

I personally liked Andy Reid until a few years ago. Hes definitely the blame for the issues in Philly....hiring an OC for a DC position was one issue.

But as a fan I constantly see him taking the blame for his team struggles....basically admitting hes the problem.

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS 18-1 Signature of a Champion!
    ELI MANNING.... 2X SB MVP....2X SB CHAMPION!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebbs View Post
    I said this 2 years ago and just got reamed out.
    Cool story bro.

vCash
    The demise of this guy tells me how good a freaking football coach Jimmy Johnson was. Seems like he was the heart and soul of this team. They were never the same after he passed away.

Va...heart between Giants Stadium and MSG
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BKLYNpigeon View Post
    Whats the point of firing him right now when the season is somewhat lost? no point in paying for Reid and an Interm Head Coach.

Its true, Reid is having an awful couple of seasons, but the guy deserves some respect and should be allowed to finish the season.
    I thought about this myself...that he should be at least allowed to finish the season but on the other hand, its kind of disrespectful to allow him to continue to coach out the season when you know you're going to fire him.

Let him step down and pursue Gruden, Cohwer or start all over with a young HC. But either way you look at it a decision have to be made ASAP.

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS 18-1 Signature of a Champion!
    ELI MANNING.... 2X SB MVP....2X SB CHAMPION!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TyrionLannister View Post
    Just as there's no point in keeping him, there's no point in firing him now. They'll just let his contract run out and look elsewhere.

His only chance to stay is if Nick Foles inexplicably leads the Eagles to the playoffs.
    there is no chance of that happening.

Cameron Jordan is awesome

12.5 sacks and this http://instagram.com/p/jfs5DemKo3/

vCash
    I've thought it was time for him to go for a while now. He has never won anything in that city - So why keep giving him a chance? He's had a number of teams that should have gone further. And maybe it wasn't his fault that they didn't go further. But you need to shake things up sometimes. He's never won and it's been OVER a decade. Come on now. Change is needed sometimes.

vCash
    I think when he does leave he might take some time off from coaching football. He has had a bunch of family issues and he just might be burnt out. I am sure its hard enough to be the head coach in the NFL as it is but throw in his family issues and that's just rough. They know they aren't going to the playoffs so just let the dude finish the year out and start looking elsewhere. Its not like they can bring someone in today and completely turn around this team.

Plus they need a real QB, feel bad for the dude.

vCash
    Because anyone who thinks that Reid is at fault is oblivious to the issues in Philly right now.
    anyone to think he isn't a big part of the blame doesn't know football, or at the least payed any attention to the Philly catastrophe. Reid is the one who put Castillo at D-Coordinator, he's the one who decided that Castillo wasn't a fit to run the defense. That's a year and a half having an O-Line coach as the defensive coordinator. Poor decisions by Reid is what took this team to the dumps, everyone want to blame Vick, which he does deserve some blame, but Reid is the one heading the team, not Vick.
    If I drive I'm going to have to have a lot of drinks because I am very self conscious about my driving.

Quote Originally Posted by Warriors4lyfe12 View Post
    Samhan actually worked out with the warriors in 2010, but elected to go overseas instead of jumping into the NBA to make his game better. Actually i would compare him to a poor mans blake griffin
    Quote Originally Posted by lvdub2741 View Post
    We gave up Monta for a Bogut but we could have kept him gotten someone like Omar Samahan who is just like Bogut and kept Monta.
    Ah, some sports fans

vCash
    that is true, BUT whether its his fault or not this kind of seaosn gets a coach fired. they need a scapegoat and its easier to replace the coach than the players. even the best coaches have a expiration date with teams, and it seems like andys time there is just up
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebbs View Post
    I said this 2 years ago and just got reamed out.
    I said it a few weeks ago. Not sure why we needed another thread on it.

"Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast