• Hire Gruden

35 56.45%
  • Keep Allen

27 43.55%
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake Plissken View Post
    http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...eggie-mckenzie

LOL on the Chubby Checkers parity. That was funny.
    I seen all of that we`ll see what happens, by chance after 5 years if all fails, Punt lol.

Reggie got played in a New York Minute

vCash
    FIRE ALLEN, KNAPP, TORVER....hire anybody else.....better idea hire gruden as gm..Hue as hc..or vice versa

vCash
    Hue as GM?

Are you serious? Dude...crack kills.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chucklemethis View Post
    You don't care what I have to say. But I could really care less if people on the internet care about my opinion(s).

And I already gave you mine on hiring Gruden/Firing Allen. It's NOT possible.

If Reggie were fired along with DA, then there would be MAYBE a 10% chance he'd get brought back by someone else. That's the only way it would happen. Reggie aint about to fire his own guy after 1 year who was setup to fail defensively due to the cap hell Al left the team in and the regression of both the defensive and offensive lines. Too small a sample size to just fire somebody over.

Therefore, hiring Gruden unrealistic and about as good of an opinion as moving Rolando McClain to defensive end.
    Reggie mckenzie is starting to remind me of another ex raider turned gm...notice lions got better after firing matt Millen.....WE WANT HUE ,NOT YOU DA OR RM

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake Plissken View Post
    Hue as GM?

Are you serious? Dude...crack kills.
    As Reggie mckenzie is killing the Raiders. Mark needs to break out his dad"s old overhead projector.....I miss Al.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by raiderdave View Post
    Reggie mckenzie is starting to remind me of another ex raider turned gm...notice lions got better after firing matt Millen.....WE WANT HUE ,NOT YOU DA OR RM
    yeah because rm had years of top ten picks that didn't pan out. lol one offseason where we were 20 million over the cap and you judge him? A man has patience a woman is a complainer.

Yall let me slip?!?!

vCash
    I'm thinking the cross-section of the fanbase that actually wants Jackson back is rather limited...and confused. Regardless, its not happening and moving on time is already old and dusty. Get used to it.

-Stork

vCash
    As Reggie mckenzie is killing the Raiders. Mark needs to break out his dad"s old overhead projector.....I miss Al.
    Oh Gees, what has Al done for us lately....

vCash
    stick with rm and da i want to see what tarver can do with a actual defense that wants to show up each game not just 2 or 3 guys and knapp gets demoted to towel or water boy please lol

TyvonBranch

vCash
    Fire whoever you want and hire whoever you want this is still just a five win team if they are lucky.

As fans we aren't going to get much this year, the smart ones knew that. It's the others that couldn't see the handwriting on the wall.

Another season or two from competitive football boys and girls. Like it or not!
    Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government, owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people. To destroy this invisible government, to dissolve the unholy alliance between corrupt business and corrupt politics is the first task of the statesmanship of the day.-Theodore Roosevelt

There's no country on Earth that would tolerate missiles raining down on its citizens from outside its borders.
    -Barack "drone" Obama, 11/18/2012

vCash
    I don't care who's running the offense...If the O line can't block, nothing will work. I really don't understand it...the O line seemed to do a better job last year. Is it the coaching or the players?

vCash
    could be a number of things scheme coaching the players lack of discipline skill or just straight up dont care anymore

TyvonBranch

vCash
    We need stability. People in this forum are so use to firing people that is'ts ridiculous. You keep RM and you keep DA. Knapp is not the answer. He has no creativity in play calling and this offense, which we all thought would be the strong point of this team, is not doing nothing. You get rid of Knapp and you find a young and creative young minded up and coming offensive guru...

vCash
    Even if Reggie and Allen flop they have to be given a chance. They came into a franchise in disarray without a organized management structure, cap problems and limited draft picks. Full of overpaid, underachieving and undisciplined players. A team that no respected coach would work for because of years of micro managing from ownership with a really short leash.

The best thing Marc Davis can do is prove that he will let his football people do their job and give them a fair chance with enough time to get results. Then if Reggie and Allen fail we will be able to hire a better GM and a more respected coach. He has to make the Oakland GM and HC job desirable again.

vCash
    RM no experience as a GM.

DA no experience as an HC.

Tarver was never even a C.

Only guy with experience was Knapp. And that was bad for us.

I guess we just sit back and hope these guys are able to get their **** together.

May as well bring Art Shell back.

Sooner or later these guys are going to run out of excuses.

"Just Win Baby!"

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast