Voters
62. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hire Gruden

35 56.45%
  • Keep Allen

27 43.55%
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Keep Allen hire andy ried as OC keep tarver. Bring back last years special teams coach.

RAIDER NATION

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MALOSOS View Post
    **** gruden why does every one want gruden he didn't do crap. in tampa I say keep allen hire OFF CORD hire REX RYAN AS OUR DEFF CORD....

This
    GIFSoup
    Coming to an ACC court near you.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Switch View Post
    You don't necessarily have to be a good coordinator to be a head coach. And Hue Jackson? Really?? The dude was over his head
    DA is in over his head

vCash
    this shouldn't be a topic anyway, allen is staying even if we go 3-13. which i hope we will

Yall let me slip?!?!

vCash
    There is no coach in the world that could make this defense competitive against great offenses, the defense has no talent on it. There are literally no players on this defense that would start for any other competitive teams. Dennis allen came into a horrible situation, give him some time and players then you can judge him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hmart31 View Post
    There is no coach in the world that could make this defense competitive against great offenses, the defense has no talent on it. There are literally no players on this defense that would start for any other competitive teams. Dennis allen came into a horrible situation, give him some time and players then you can judge him.
    Exactly!!!!

vCash
    No hire gruden because everything is on allen and reggie. Gruden will fix this team automatically. you wanna know why? because we got them STUDS on this team. This team should be at least 7-3 with an AVERAGE coach. every player on this team can be in the probowl. 72 dolphins aint got ****. We got Amazing players its all coaching. the players can run routes, get to the qb, fumble balls, because they dont like the coach. Most of the defense will be here next year.

-satire

Yall let me slip?!?!

vCash
    We gotta stay the course with D.A. for now, imo. After next season we'll have a better sample with which to make a more thourogh assessment.
    "There is no greater fan of fly fishing than the worm." ~Patrick F. McManus

vCash
    The only way that you're going to get Gruden out of the booth is to give him GM powers. That's not happening. I won't argue with Gru's coaching acumen, but his evaluation of talent has yet to be seen.
    "The United States military doesn't DO pin pricks." ~ President Barack Obama.

vCash
    Well Raider nation we have been through more coaches (8) than anybody else in the AFC West since 2000! What have we learned from this? We are paying for the sins of the past by not staying current with the times. I say that we move on from Seymour, Kelly, McClain, and retread DBs. We need to make the defensive scheme simple enough for players to play as fast as they can but not too simple where Peyton and Tom can pick us apart. I hope that reggie is already looking at the numbers ($) and trying to get a bead on who will be available that can PLAY and not someone that is coming off of IR.

vCash
    I was on the Gruden ship.Until i had time to calm down. But i think Allen is ok we just need a new OC knapp is a joke and always will be. I didn't like him before and know i dislike him more. Might have well as gotten Stevie Wonder to run the offense.

vCash
    Give Allen a chance it's been 1 season. Lets just keep firing coaches year in and year out until we bring one in who can take us to the Super Bowl in 1 season... It doesn't happen like that. Grudens not coaching until he gets bad raitings on TV. Let DA coach.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by attoonly View Post
    Well Raider nation we have been through more coaches (8) than anybody else in the AFC West since 2000! What have we learned from this? We are paying for the sins of the past by not staying current with the times. I say that we move on from Seymour, Kelly, McClain, and retread DBs. We need to make the defensive scheme simple enough for players to play as fast as they can but not too simple where Peyton and Tom can pick us apart. I hope that reggie is already looking at the numbers ($) and trying to get a bead on who will be available that can PLAY and not someone that is coming off of IR.
    True, but we also have more Super Bowl appearances than anyone in the AFC West since 2000. Even if it was a loss. I'm just saying, it's all relative.
    "The United States military doesn't DO pin pricks." ~ President Barack Obama.

vCash
    I would give another two years depending on the second but I was talking to a co-worker and he said the coach of Oregon should be done after this year. What do you think about that move in my opinion he completely switched that team around...someone is gonna go for him, but dont know if he fits the Raider persona.

vCash
    Yeah lets fire Allen, Then when Chucky's team struggles because it has little talent we can fire him and hire someone else. Seriously, if we want to be taken seriously as an organization we have to stop firing coaches after one season. It makes us look ********!! THIS TEAM SUCKS GET OVER IT. WE HAVE NO TALENT OR DEPTH. GIVE IT TIME!!!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast