Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by behindmydesk View Post
    Yea I stopped reading there, because you have no clue. Yea I raise my kids high on drugs, I'm a great parent.
    You're 100% right.

www.DailyStache.net You Gotta Believe
    R.I.P UAPeople

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yaswaggin View Post
    this i agree with slightly. selling drugs doesn't make you a bad father.

but in terms of metsfan, doesn't seem like selling drugs + his minimum wage job would be enough to support a child IMO.

he needs to get his GED and get that 18 dollars an hour job + double the distribution of drugs and then he'll have more then enough to take care of the baby while hiring a full time nanny.
    hes stated hes trying to do so and that alone shows growth in him as a person he will continue to grow and a child will be a blessing for him and probably will change his life as most parents told me that there life changed when they saw the birth of there child

tbh this could be the best thing that happened for MF4E it could give him a renewed look on life and a sense of urgency to get the GED hes been talking about and the job he wants. and just because hes working minimum wage now doesnt mean he will continue to have a minimum wage job or cant support his kid. its harder to support on minimum wage but it isnt impossible especially with government benefits and a little slinging on the side

i have faith in MF4E to be a great dad he will probably play with his kid a lot and be there and im sure it will help turn his life around as he has continued to try to do and will eventually do

The Biggest Event Of the PSD Calendar Is Here!!!
    POSTERMANIA 4!!! Come Challenge a fellow PSD Friend
    Or Rival to a brawl and see Who the better poster is!!!!!
    Need More Details? Click Here or PM me! -Owner Riv

vCash
    Yea I stopped reading there, because you have no clue. Yea I raise my kids high on drugs, I'm a great parent.
    well that shows your ignorance about this subject and about living a life in poverty

you can be a great parent and your parents sling drugs, you can still be there for your kid and do everything for your kid but at the same time have a bad habit and get high

your just ignorant to about poverty at this point i wouldnt expect you to understand because your ignorant about the subject if you want to have a real conversation about this than pm me and i will enlighten you because discussing it here will only make trolls come out

vCash
    So many things I want to say... but... just... can't...
    Quote Originally Posted by Impaler View Post
    Some posters like yourself don't understand how a single is better then a home run,
    #TWTW

vCash

ewing

Quote Originally Posted by Riveramk2 View Post
    well that shows your ignorance about this subject and about living a life in poverty

you can be a great parent and your parents sling drugs, you can still be there for your kid and do everything for your kid but at the same time have a bad habit and get high

your just ignorant to about poverty at this point i wouldnt expect you to understand because your ignorant about the subject if you want to have a real conversation about this than pm me and i will enlighten you because discussing it here will only make trolls come out

My dad drank every day. He also supported my family and was there. His last comment was just dick- rich and poor stuff aside

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

vCash

Yup I'm ignorant about poverty, and how to raise kids. I mean obviously since I don't sling crack and get high in front of my kids I'd be a horrible horrible father. It's amazing there isn't a whole section of books on the subject how to be a crackhead and raise a child. They can call it from crackbaby to havard the normal non ignorant way to raise a child.

vCash
    Yup I'm ignorant about poverty, and how to raise kids. I mean obviously since I don't sling crack and get high in front of my kids I'd be a horrible horrible father. It's amazing there isn't a whole section of books on the subject how to be a crackhead and raise a child. They can call it from crackbaby to havard the normal non ignorant way to raise a child.
    wow so your going to the other extreme where i never went or even mentioned

i didnt know you had to sling crack and get high to be a good parent. my point is it doesnt make you a bad one and if you dont know how some things work and dont want to get educated on how the real life works especially the poverty life then talk to me

you know your lost when you go to the exact other extreme just to make a bad point

vCash
    wow so your going to the other extreme where i never went or even mentioned

i didnt know you had to sling crack and get high to be a good parent. my point is it doesnt make you a bad one and if you dont know how some things work and dont want to get educated on how the real life works especially the poverty life then talk to me

you know your lost when you go to the exact other extreme just to make a bad point
    Are there people out there who sell drugs and a good parent? Yea i'm sure there are? Is it probable? Hell no. Yea having the ever risk of going to jail and the high violence in the drug game does not lead to good households. You understand that when you sell drugs and get arrested or raided you get your kids taken from you right? I mean you do understand how this stuff works right?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yaswaggin View Post
    this i agree with slightly. selling drugs doesn't make you a bad father.

but in terms of metsfan, doesn't seem like selling drugs + his minimum wage job would be enough to support a child IMO.

he needs to get his GED and get that 18 dollars an hour job + double the distribution of drugs and then he'll have more then enough to take care of the baby while hiring a full time nanny.
    Once I get my ged and that job that's waiting... I could definitely be off hat drug ****

vCash
    Will there be punch and pie?
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

vCash
    In this thread: The massacre of the English language.

MF4E, for the sake of my tax dollars, please set up an adoption with a family who can take care of the child.
    How I Feel reading Cliff Stein's Contracts:

vCash
    I don't know what to say except Congrats, I guess.

vCash
    Are there people out there who sell drugs and a good parent? Yea i'm sure there are? Is it probable? Hell no. Yea having the ever risk of going to jail and the high violence in the drug game does not lead to good households. You understand that when you sell drugs and get arrested or raided you get your kids taken from you right? I mean you do understand how this stuff works right?
    just because something isnt probable doesnt mean its impossible

and if your a drug dealer you dont need to tell me the risks i know this risks being a former one....every drug dealer knows the risks involved with dealing drugs we dont need anyone to tell us

if we sell drugs its because the positives out weight the negatives and we will take the chance of going to jail to put food on the table and to keep the light on in the house and to pay rent because sometimes the wages are not enough to keep up with society

i know how this stuff works but it seems like you may not

vCash
    Agreed. Other dude is totally worng smh

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by metsfan4ever View Post
    Once I get my ged and that job that's waiting... I could definitely be off hat drug ****
    The right answer is:

"I'm off hat drug ****, doe...baby momma and baby baby need dat ged."
    How I Feel reading Cliff Stein's Contracts:

Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast