Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 15 of 27 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Speaking about parents and drugs and I will say this... My Step Dad and father were both 2 of the biggest drug dealers in Philly/Fishtown and areas around those areas for the large majority of my childhood.... They use to give me stuff and take care of me to a point but there is more to being a parent and any father who would risk putting their child through that life is not ready to have a child.... Watching both my dad and step dad go to Jail for years was fun...Watching people bring in and hold a shot gun to my dads head because they were high and tried to rob him was fun...Watching the cops break down the doors and arrest both pretty horribly was fun...Watching my mom work multiple Jobs and struggle for years because she had 0 support was fun.

Can you be good to your kids while selling drugs? Sure but selling drugs in the first place while having kids makes you a bad parent period. To much risk for very little reward.

What was meant for me will be Mine once again... THE CHAMP OF CHAMPS IS BACK

vCash
    My n_____!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    Watching both my dad and step dad go to Jail for years was fun...Watching people bring in and hold a shot gun to my dads head because they were high and tried to rob him was fun...Watching the cops break down the doors and arrest both pretty horribly was fun...Watching my mom work multiple Jobs and struggle for years because she had 0 support was fun.
    I feel like you don't really mean it when you say it was fun.
    Visit my Blog.

"Glad the GOP finally came out with an Obamacare alternative. Can't wait to see their alternative to the Iraq War." - @LOLGOP

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    I feel like you don't really mean it when you say it was fun.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    Speaking about parents and drugs and I will say this... My Step Dad and father were both 2 of the biggest drug dealers in Philly/Fishtown and areas around those areas for the large majority of my childhood.... They use to give me stuff and take care of me to a point but there is more to being a parent and any father who would risk putting their child through that life is not ready to have a child.... Watching both my dad and step dad go to Jail for years was fun...Watching people bring in and hold a shot gun to my dads head because they were high and tried to rob him was fun...Watching the cops break down the doors and arrest both pretty horribly was fun...Watching my mom work multiple Jobs and struggle for years because she had 0 support was fun.

Can you be good to your kids while selling drugs? Sure but selling drugs in the first place while having kids makes you a bad parent period. To much risk for very little reward.
    Bingo......

vCash
    There is an upside though....If My father did not go to Jail for drugs and my step pop wasnt around I would likely be an eagles fan over a packers fan

Bullet Dodged

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRamForPrez24 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by debo View Post
    Outside of "stop dealing drugs and get your life in order," I don't think anyone has. If you don't do the above, you're, more likely than not, not going to be fit to raise a kid who can be successful in the world.
    Meh. At least one person told him he should give the kid up for adoption. I don't think anyone here should be doling out advice like that
    I said it and I openly say its the right choice while hard it's the right decision for the child. Mind you I was the one who started the thread when he asked me too about him getting his GED. From what I know from his posting the child will have a better chance at making it being put into adoption. It is what it is. I knocked up a girl when I was young dumb and full of cum and she aborted it. Best decision ever. The kid even though successful wasn't going to get what it needed. If she kept it I would have given it up for adoption. When you talk successful white kid can have everything look no further doesn't mean I would have been a good dad at that time. This kid will be slinging crack rock by the time he ahe is 12.

Come to psd where admitted dupes who do nothing but troll the gd and fs forum are free. But man don't you dare mention trolling on someone's wall.

vCash
    BMD, you post like you're on drugs.

vCash
    Hes gonna miss out of cuffin season

vCash

MetsFan4Ever Is Having A Kid!!!!!!

I'm on my phone from a bar and this worthless fing pad app throws icons at the bottom so I can't see what I type And me fail English that's unpossible

Come to psd where admitted dupes who do nothing but troll the gd and fs forum are free. But man don't you dare mention trolling on someone's wall.

vCash
    There's no advice like drunken advice.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by behindmydesk View Post
    I said it and I openly say its the right choice while hard it's the right decision for the child. Mind you I was the one who started the thread when he asked me too about him getting his GED. From what I know from his posting the child will have a better chance at making it being put into adoption. It is what it is. I knocked up a girl when I was young dumb and full of cum and she aborted it. Best decision ever. The kid even though successful wasn't going to get what it needed. If she kept it I would have given it up for adoption. When you talk successful white kid can have everything look no further doesn't mean I would have been a good dad at that time. This kid will be slinging crack rock by the time he ahe is 12.
    I don't necessarily disagree with many things you're saying, I'm just not gonna sit here and tell someone that the right choice is to put their kid up for adoption. That's none of my business. It's his life. Maybe I'm giving him too much credit, but hopefully he just makes some better decisions and does turn things around.

I can't reasonably jump to the conclusions you state in the last sentence though. Also, not everyone's own personal experiences are translatable to everyone else.

vCash
    My first thought when I read the title was "DEAR GOD, THIS IS THE WORST THING EVER."

After some contemplation, I have reached this conclusion: DEAR GOD, THIS IS THE WORST THING EVER.

I also am currently trying to figure out how many of my tax dollars over the course of my life will go to supporting this child. Not very much, but I would be willing to bet a lot of money that it's more than zero.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRamForPrez24 View Post
    I don't necessarily disagree with many things you're saying, I'm just not gonna sit here and tell someone that the right choice is to put their kid up for adoption. That's none of my business. It's his life. Maybe I'm giving him too much credit, but hopefully he just makes some better decisions and does turn things around.

I can't reasonably jump to the conclusions you state in the last sentence though. Also, not everyone's own personal experiences are translatable to everyone else.
    Yea and yet there is a thread while you won't sit here and tell him anything it's a forum where he is quasi looking for advise. I hope he bucks the odds and his child moves mountains but its just not likely under the current situation

vCash
    Yea and yet there is a thread while you won't sit here and tell him anything it's a forum where he is quasi looking for advise. I hope he bucks the odds and his child moves mountains but its just not likely under the current situation
    Of crack?
    Visit my Blog.

"Glad the GOP finally came out with an Obamacare alternative. Can't wait to see their alternative to the Iraq War." - @LOLGOP

Page 15 of 27 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast