Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 12 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hugepatsfan View Post
    Hopefully this motivates you to finish school and get a real job to support your kid.
    Jokes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QKSMAOgnwo

vCash
    Yeah, I'm not sure any of us really have the right to sit here and tell someone we've never met what to do with their kid or even with their own life. I just hope you find some motivation out of this. Sounds like there are opportunities for you and that you just need to act on them. It's funny to a lot of us, but ultimately your kid's well being will depend directly on a lot of choices you make, and hopefully you do make some good ones.

Not sure it will, but so be it. Good luck!

And Ariel Jr has to be the name, boy or girl.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRamForPrez24 View Post
    Yeah, I'm not sure any of us really have the right to sit here and tell someone we've never met what to do with their kid or even with their own life. I just hope you find some motivation out of this. Sounds like there are opportunities for you and that you just need to act on them. It's funny to a lot of us, but ultimately your kid's well being will depend directly on a lot of choices you make, and hopefully you do make some good ones.

Not sure it will, but so be it. Good luck!

And Ariel Jr has to be the name, boy or girl.
    Outside of "stop dealing drugs and get your life in order," I don't think anyone has. If you don't do the above, you're, more likely than not, not going to be fit to raise a kid who can be successful in the world.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by debo View Post
    Outside of "stop dealing drugs and get your life in order," I don't think anyone has. If you don't do the above, you're, more likely than not, not going to be fit to raise a kid who can be successful in the world.
    my dad sold drugs his whole life

he also owns a business and makes 100k a year and still to this day sells on the side

if i didnt have my dad i would have been dead by now hes been there for me since day 1

ive managed a business and im 1 year away from my degree

once i get my degree i already have an offer to be the literacy coordinator for my city (surprising i know; i doubt you or anyone else will believe me but idc cause ima keep doing my thing) because ive been an intern for the mayor for a while now and he wants to give me the job he just wants me to get my degree first

my dad should have never been a drug dealer i would have had a better chance to make it in life

The Biggest Event Of the PSD Calendar Is Here!!!
    POSTERMANIA 4!!! Come Challenge a fellow PSD Friend
    Or Rival to a brawl and see Who the better poster is!!!!!
    Need More Details? Click Here or PM me! -Owner Riv

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by behindmydesk View Post
    Yes the fact that you are still slinging on the side really shows me you aren't ready to be a father and will be in and mostly out of it's life. Do the right thing and give the child up for adoption so he/she has a chance at breaking the cycle.
    because the best way to avoid a life of crime and poverty is to grow up in an inner-city group home

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Riveramk2 View Post

he also owns a business and makes 100k a year and still to this day sells on the side

if i didnt have my dad i would have been dead by now hes been there for me since day 1

once i get my degree i already have an offer to be the literacy coordinator for my city (surprising i know; i doubt you or anyone else will believe me but idc cause ima keep doing my thing) because ive been an intern for the mayor for a while now and he wants to give me a job he just wants me to get my degree first

my dad should have never been a drug dealer i would have had a better chance to make it in life

Your one story sets the standard.

vCash

once i get my degree i already have an offer to be the literacy coordinator for my city (surprising i know) because ive been an intern for the mayor for a while now and he wants to give me a job he just wants me to get my degree first

One arrest, and that all disappears forever.

Also, show me 1 successful family, and I'll show you hundreds of others that aren't.

vCash

Also, show me 1 successful family, and I'll show you hundreds of others that aren't.
    if my dad gets arrested i will be fine because i already live on my own and he taught me well plus i know where his stash is at

vCash
    My dad killed himself.

vCash
    im sorry buckwheat

vCash

Pretty much.
    Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    This is getting old. Enough is enough. Redskin Is not offensive and it will never change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I want to start a website where people who say this video tape themselves going up to Native Americans and go "hey what's up redskin?" and then upload what happens.

I'll call it WhatsUpRedskin.com

You want to go first?
    I fully support this future site.

vCash
    It's cool. He went out in a blaze of glory!

Oh, only sexicano would get that joke

I miss you, babe.

vCash
    every person is responsible for his or her own lives...i know crappy parents who dont do or sell drugs just like i know crappy parents who are drug dealers

i know good parents who dont do or sell drugs and i know good parents who do sell or do drugs everyone is different and every story is different

to group them all together is pretty ignorant

like the welfare comment because the majority of people recieving food stamps is the white family lol

vCash
    every person is responsible for his or her own lives...i know crappy parents who dont do or sell drugs just like i know crappy parents who are drug dealers

i know good parents who dont do or sell drugs and i know good parents who do sell or do drugs everyone is different and every story is different

like the welfare comment because the majority of people recieving food stamps is the white family lol
    What does race have to do with anything? And I'm not talking about foodstamps, I'm talking about welfare:

The percentages those on welfare by race as of 2011 are listed below in descending order by percentage.
    Black-39.8%
    White-38.8%
    Hispanic-15.7%
    Other-3.3%
    Asian-2.4%
    As a percent of the population, this is how they play out:
    White: 0.7%
    Black: 4.4%
    Hispanic: 1.3%

There's clearly a problem that needs to be resolved in black communities. Trying to get out of the poverty that is perpetuated by drug use and sale is a good start.

As for food stamps, while your percentage is right: link, that doesn't tell you the real story. Here's the real story. The percent of the population on food stamps:
    White: 7.5%
    Black: 26.4%
    Hispanic: 9.4%

So please, leave race out of **** if you're not going to present a fair picture of things.

vCash

yeah but you're not getting the point

the probability of parents that deal drugs being good parents is slim

while the probability of parents that don't deal drugs being good parents is much less slim.

it's great you're dad is making 100k a year selling drugs and all, but do you really think you'd be dead if he didn't sell drugs?

i think you're lucky to be alive after following your dad's footsteps and dealing drugs yourself

Page 12 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast