Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 12 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 401
  1. #166
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    41,196
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by hugepatsfan View Post
    Hopefully this motivates you to finish school and get a real job to support your kid.
    Jokes.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QKSMAOgnwo

  2. #167
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    \_(ツ)_/
    Posts
    64,265
    vCash
    500
    Yeah, I'm not sure any of us really have the right to sit here and tell someone we've never met what to do with their kid or even with their own life. I just hope you find some motivation out of this. Sounds like there are opportunities for you and that you just need to act on them. It's funny to a lot of us, but ultimately your kid's well being will depend directly on a lot of choices you make, and hopefully you do make some good ones.

    Not sure it will, but so be it. Good luck!


    And Ariel Jr has to be the name, boy or girl.

  3. #168
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    36,811
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRamForPrez24 View Post
    Yeah, I'm not sure any of us really have the right to sit here and tell someone we've never met what to do with their kid or even with their own life. I just hope you find some motivation out of this. Sounds like there are opportunities for you and that you just need to act on them. It's funny to a lot of us, but ultimately your kid's well being will depend directly on a lot of choices you make, and hopefully you do make some good ones.

    Not sure it will, but so be it. Good luck!


    And Ariel Jr has to be the name, boy or girl.
    Outside of "stop dealing drugs and get your life in order," I don't think anyone has. If you don't do the above, you're, more likely than not, not going to be fit to raise a kid who can be successful in the world.


  4. #169
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    MASS
    Posts
    45,147
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by debo View Post
    Outside of "stop dealing drugs and get your life in order," I don't think anyone has. If you don't do the above, you're, more likely than not, not going to be fit to raise a kid who can be successful in the world.
    my dad sold drugs his whole life

    he also owns a business and makes 100k a year and still to this day sells on the side

    if i didnt have my dad i would have been dead by now hes been there for me since day 1

    ive managed a business and im 1 year away from my degree

    once i get my degree i already have an offer to be the literacy coordinator for my city (surprising i know; i doubt you or anyone else will believe me but idc cause ima keep doing my thing) because ive been an intern for the mayor for a while now and he wants to give me the job he just wants me to get my degree first

    my dad should have never been a drug dealer i would have had a better chance to make it in life


    The Biggest Event Of the PSD Calendar Is Here!!!
    POSTERMANIA 4!!! Come Challenge a fellow PSD Friend
    Or Rival to a brawl and see Who the better poster is!!!!!
    Need More Details? Click Here or PM me! -Owner Riv

  5. #170
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4,673
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by behindmydesk View Post
    Yes the fact that you are still slinging on the side really shows me you aren't ready to be a father and will be in and mostly out of it's life. Do the right thing and give the child up for adoption so he/she has a chance at breaking the cycle.
    because the best way to avoid a life of crime and poverty is to grow up in an inner-city group home

  6. #171
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    41,196
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Riveramk2 View Post
    my dad sold drugs his whole life

    he also owns a business and makes 100k a year and still to this day sells on the side

    if i didnt have my dad i would have been dead by now hes been there for me since day 1

    ive managed a business and im 1 year away from my degree

    once i get my degree i already have an offer to be the literacy coordinator for my city (surprising i know; i doubt you or anyone else will believe me but idc cause ima keep doing my thing) because ive been an intern for the mayor for a while now and he wants to give me a job he just wants me to get my degree first

    my dad should have never been a drug dealer i would have had a better chance to make it in life

    Your one story sets the standard.

  7. #172
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    36,811
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by Riveramk2 View Post
    my dad sold drugs his whole life

    he also owns a business and makes 100k a year and still to this day sells on the side

    if i didnt have my dad i would have been dead by now hes been there for me since day 1

    ive managed a business and im 1 year away from my degree

    once i get my degree i already have an offer to be the literacy coordinator for my city (surprising i know) because ive been an intern for the mayor for a while now and he wants to give me a job he just wants me to get my degree first

    my dad should have never been a drug dealer i would have had a better chance to make it in life

    One arrest, and that all disappears forever.

    Also, show me 1 successful family, and I'll show you hundreds of others that aren't.


  8. #173
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    MASS
    Posts
    45,147
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by debo View Post
    One arrest, and that all disappears forever.

    Also, show me 1 successful family, and I'll show you hundreds of others that aren't.
    if my dad gets arrested i will be fine because i already live on my own and he taught me well plus i know where his stash is at

    The Biggest Event Of the PSD Calendar Is Here!!!
    POSTERMANIA 4!!! Come Challenge a fellow PSD Friend
    Or Rival to a brawl and see Who the better poster is!!!!!
    Need More Details? Click Here or PM me! -Owner Riv

  9. #174
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    41,196
    vCash
    1500
    My dad killed himself.

  10. #175
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    MASS
    Posts
    45,147
    vCash
    1500
    im sorry buckwheat

    The Biggest Event Of the PSD Calendar Is Here!!!
    POSTERMANIA 4!!! Come Challenge a fellow PSD Friend
    Or Rival to a brawl and see Who the better poster is!!!!!
    Need More Details? Click Here or PM me! -Owner Riv

  11. #176
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Silverdale, Wa
    Posts
    8,461
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by debo View Post
    One arrest, and that all disappears forever.

    Also, show me 1 successful family, and I'll show you hundreds of others that aren't.
    Pretty much.
    Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    This is getting old. Enough is enough. Redskin Is not offensive and it will never change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I want to start a website where people who say this video tape themselves going up to Native Americans and go "hey what's up redskin?" and then upload what happens.

    I'll call it WhatsUpRedskin.com



    You want to go first?
    I fully support this future site.

  12. #177
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    41,196
    vCash
    1500
    It's cool. He went out in a blaze of glory!

    Oh, only sexicano would get that joke

    I miss you, babe.

  13. #178
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    MASS
    Posts
    45,147
    vCash
    1500
    every person is responsible for his or her own lives...i know crappy parents who dont do or sell drugs just like i know crappy parents who are drug dealers

    i know good parents who dont do or sell drugs and i know good parents who do sell or do drugs everyone is different and every story is different

    to group them all together is pretty ignorant

    like the welfare comment because the majority of people recieving food stamps is the white family lol

    The Biggest Event Of the PSD Calendar Is Here!!!
    POSTERMANIA 4!!! Come Challenge a fellow PSD Friend
    Or Rival to a brawl and see Who the better poster is!!!!!
    Need More Details? Click Here or PM me! -Owner Riv

  14. #179
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    36,811
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by Riveramk2 View Post
    every person is responsible for his or her own lives...i know crappy parents who dont do or sell drugs just like i know crappy parents who are drug dealers

    i know good parents who dont do or sell drugs and i know good parents who do sell or do drugs everyone is different and every story is different

    to group them all together is pretty ignorant

    like the welfare comment because the majority of people recieving food stamps is the white family lol
    What does race have to do with anything? And I'm not talking about foodstamps, I'm talking about welfare:

    The percentages those on welfare by race as of 2011 are listed below in descending order by percentage.
    Black-39.8%
    White-38.8%
    Hispanic-15.7%
    Other-3.3%
    Asian-2.4%
    As a percent of the population, this is how they play out:
    White: 0.7%
    Black: 4.4%
    Hispanic: 1.3%



    There's clearly a problem that needs to be resolved in black communities. Trying to get out of the poverty that is perpetuated by drug use and sale is a good start.


    As for food stamps, while your percentage is right: link, that doesn't tell you the real story. Here's the real story. The percent of the population on food stamps:
    White: 7.5%
    Black: 26.4%
    Hispanic: 9.4%



    So please, leave race out of **** if you're not going to present a fair picture of things.


  15. #180
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    5,317
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Riveramk2 View Post
    every person is responsible for his or her own lives...i know crappy parents who dont do or sell drugs just like i know crappy parents who are drug dealers

    i know good parents who dont do or sell drugs and i know good parents who do sell or do drugs everyone is different and every story is different

    to group them all together is pretty ignorant

    like the welfare comment because the majority of people recieving food stamps is the white family lol
    yeah but you're not getting the point

    the probability of parents that deal drugs being good parents is slim

    while the probability of parents that don't deal drugs being good parents is much less slim.


    it's great you're dad is making 100k a year selling drugs and all, but do you really think you'd be dead if he didn't sell drugs?

    i think you're lucky to be alive after following your dad's footsteps and dealing drugs yourself

Page 12 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •