Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 401
  1. #151
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    41,531
    vCash
    1500
    Since MF4E can have threads when he's prohibited from doing it himself, I have a post from Mr. Sexicano, who currently is banned from posting.

    "Thank god I don't live in New Jersey. My taxes go enough into taking care of underpriveledged children".

    Thank you.

    EBOLA EBOLA EBOLA

  2. #152
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    38,222
    vCash
    1500
    He got banned? I just saw him posting!
    Visit my Blog.



    "Glad the GOP finally came out with an Obamacare alternative. Can't wait to see their alternative to the Iraq War." - @LOLGOP

  3. #153
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Silverdale, Wa
    Posts
    8,751
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckwheat View Post
    Since MF4E can have threads when he's prohibited from doing it himself, I have a post from Mr. Sexicano, who currently is banned from posting.

    "Thank god I don't live in New Jersey. My taxes go enough into taking care of underpriveledged children".

    Thank you.


    Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    He got banned? I just saw him posting!
    2 weeks
    Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    This is getting old. Enough is enough. Redskin Is not offensive and it will never change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I want to start a website where people who say this video tape themselves going up to Native Americans and go "hey what's up redskin?" and then upload what happens.

    I'll call it WhatsUpRedskin.com



    You want to go first?
    I fully support this future site.

  4. #154
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    41,531
    vCash
    1500

  5. #155
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Silverdale, Wa
    Posts
    8,751
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Riveramk2 View Post
    keep doing ya thing homie
    Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    This is getting old. Enough is enough. Redskin Is not offensive and it will never change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I want to start a website where people who say this video tape themselves going up to Native Americans and go "hey what's up redskin?" and then upload what happens.

    I'll call it WhatsUpRedskin.com



    You want to go first?
    I fully support this future site.

  6. #156
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    38,507
    vCash
    1750
    Quote Originally Posted by Riveramk2 View Post
    do ya thing doesnt lead to any life lol thats your opinion though so keep doing ya thing
    My thing is going to lead to me more likely than not landing a job as a mechanical engineer somewhere making anywhere from $45k-$90k plus. I'll likely have a wife I can't stand who doesn't understand my work and 2.3 children. We'll live in a moderately sized house probably in a large, new subdivision with at least one neighbor who makes me cringe. I'll drive an imported car that gets great gas mileage while my wife drives a minivan. We'll send our children to public school and lament the fact that underprivileged households are holding back our children. We'll send our children off to school - one will go to a public university and the other, higher achieving one will attend a private school that we cannot afford. We'll downsize our house, and we'll live together for the rest of our lives.

    NFC North: Leading the League in Stupid.

  7. #157
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    MASS
    Posts
    45,548
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by debo View Post
    My thing is going to lead to me more likely than not landing a job as a mechanical engineer somewhere making anywhere from $45k-$90k plus. I'll likely have a wife I can't stand who doesn't understand my work and 2.3 children. We'll live in a moderately sized house probably in a large, new subdivision with at least one neighbor who makes me cringe. I'll drive an imported car that gets great gas mileage while my wife drives a minivan. We'll send our children to public school and lament the fact that underprivileged households are holding back our children. We'll send our children off to school - one will go to a public university and the other, higher achieving one will attend a private school that we cannot afford. We'll downsize our house, and we'll live together for the rest of our lives.
    great job keep doing ya thing


    First Sim League Title!

  8. #158
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Silverdale, Wa
    Posts
    8,751
    vCash
    1500
    Sounds like quite the American dream, debo.
    Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    This is getting old. Enough is enough. Redskin Is not offensive and it will never change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I want to start a website where people who say this video tape themselves going up to Native Americans and go "hey what's up redskin?" and then upload what happens.

    I'll call it WhatsUpRedskin.com



    You want to go first?
    I fully support this future site.

  9. #159
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    38,507
    vCash
    1750
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray_R View Post
    So, I'm still waiting on confirmation if I'm able to say trill. For the record my favorite rapper is young roddy.
    My favorite wrapper is Reynolds.

    NFC North: Leading the League in Stupid.

  10. #160
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    38,507
    vCash
    1750
    Quote Originally Posted by greedy22 View Post
    sounds like quite the american dream, debo.

    NFC North: Leading the League in Stupid.

  11. #161
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    41,531
    vCash
    1500
    I think this girl hangs out with my cousin!

    EBOLA EBOLA EBOLA

  12. #162
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    MASS
    Posts
    45,548
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckwheat View Post
    I think this girl hangs out with my cousin!
    me 2


    First Sim League Title!

  13. #163
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    MASS
    Posts
    45,548
    vCash
    1500
    my favorite rapper is candy


    First Sim League Title!

  14. #164
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    23,341
    vCash
    1500
    Hopefully this motivates you to finish school and get a real job to support your kid.


    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Haha View Post
    What I feel right now is like the satisfaction you feel when a highly judgmental, moralistic televangelist gets caught screwing a male hooker.
    NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

    Trill Team

  15. #165
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Silverdale, Wa
    Posts
    8,751
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by debo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    This is getting old. Enough is enough. Redskin Is not offensive and it will never change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I want to start a website where people who say this video tape themselves going up to Native Americans and go "hey what's up redskin?" and then upload what happens.

    I'll call it WhatsUpRedskin.com



    You want to go first?
    I fully support this future site.

Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •