Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 36 of 36
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    9,351
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinstripe power View Post
    advantage bears for sure now
    i suppose not. To be fair, I would have thought the Bear's defense would be more effective


    Cameron Jordan is awesome

    12.5 sacks and this http://instagram.com/p/jfs5DemKo3/

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    59,857
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    I love the chance to see what Capernick (sp?) can do. IMO, it makes the SF offense more dangerous.
    I like this guy.

    Quote Originally Posted by jpro611 View Post
    Anyone who gives the bears more chances to score on defense doesn't make an offense more dangerous

    I wouldn't be surprised to see 4 turnovers for the kid tonight
    You were saying?

    Quote Originally Posted by Pinstripe power View Post
    disagree. campbells experience shifts the balance towards chicago
    Hmmmmmm.

    Get Well Soon Romo

  3. #33
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Bolingbrook, IL
    Posts
    6,338
    Quote Originally Posted by jpro611 View Post
    Anyone who gives the bears more chances to score on defense doesn't make an offense more dangerous

    I wouldn't be surprised to see 4 turnovers for the kid tonight

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    52,937
    Quote Originally Posted by neovenator250 View Post
    i suppose not. To be fair, I would have thought the Bear's defense would be more effective
    serisously. not what i was expecting there at all. figured 2 top defesne going against back ups ahs to favor the one with experience. guess not
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

    1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals 21) Reds

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Swinging from Bruce Bochy's sack
    Posts
    44,543
    The pre game comments in this thread are awesome.


    The Battle For P4P Supremacy Is Not Over - Rematch Coming Soon!

    lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Golovkin/Kovalev/Gonzalez/Rigondeaux/Fury/Ward/Alvarez/Brook/Bradley/Lomachenko


    Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Camp Perkis
    Posts
    120
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinstripe power View Post
    serisously. not what i was expecting there at all. figured 2 top defesne going against back ups ahs to favor the one with experience. guess not
    If you were thinking you wouldnt have thought that. Kaepnerick is not your typical backup

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •