Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinstripe power View Post
    i think the experience factor for campbell is what gives him the edge. raw talent i think kapernick is better, but campbell has been a full time starter before while kapernick is very limited in that area
    Have you ever even seen him play? He lead them back last week and would have had his first come from behind win had akers not missed a fieldgoal. Anyone who says Campbell is a better qb or that the advantage goes to the bears have obviously not seen Campbell or Kaepernick play much.

vCash
    bears have always done well against running qbs and making them pass see no difference today
    @paulpierce34 I told Wade I will **** his mom like how my man D. West did his mans. Thats why I got ejected
    Ignore List:
    AIMelo=KillaDUO; Reason: Makes up stories to protect the one he beats his meat to everynight(Melo)
    Chucky Woods; Reason: Packer Homer that just talks outta his Azz
    HaruSoul; Reason: Sanchez homer can't see that he is a POS qb
    Hustlenomics; Reason: Good luck debating with this Ronda homer
    nickdymez; Reason: Kobe/Laker homer but didn't even know how the Lakers got Kobe

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shrek View Post
    makes this game a fair game for both teams and possibly a lot of turnovers for one team
    disagree. campbells experience shifts the balance towards chicago
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

You can always create a place for yourself.
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Perkis View Post
    Have you ever even seen him play? He lead them back last week and would have had his first come from behind win had akers not missed a fieldgoal. Anyone who says Campbell is a better qb or that the advantage goes to the bears have obviously not seen Campbell or Kaepernick play much.
    wait about 10 hours and you will find out who is better
    Cubs Bulls Bears Blackhawks

vCash
    did you read what i wrote? i said campbell has the advanatgae becuase of experience. Kapernick seems more talented to me, but he has only played ocasioanlly. that makes him more prone to mistakes. campbellw a sa starter for year,s he is used to the pressures and experiences of a starter. cant say the same thing for kapernick for sure right now
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    This game is going to be about Defense and the Running game.

49ers have a better running game then the Bears.

vCash
    This could be one of the most boring games to watch for most fans that are focused on offense. If you like defense, this game will be amazing.

I predict 12-10 win for the 49ers

vCash
    Could be a lot of field goals tonight.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BKLYNpigeon View Post
    This game is going to be about Defense and the Running game.

49ers have a better running game then the Bears.
    and the Bears have a better Defense than the 49ers so it appears we are on equal ground.

vCash
    I hope Kap balls out so he gets a madden increase
    X's and O's Breakdown of each of Eli Manning's 27 Interceptions

http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...-Interceptions

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bears99 View Post
    and the Bears have a better Defense than the 49ers so it appears we are on equal ground.
    that's debatable. in a one-game scenario when it counts like the playoffs, I'll take the 49ers defense over the bears defense, and that's not disrespect to the bears D by any means.

9/13/14: #Mayhem (While Pacman fights Algieri in China. lol)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RedandGold_35 View Post
    Kaepernick, yes it's a B**** to spell, we call him Kap
    You might. Not hard to say or write Kaepernick.

The Kaepernick era will begin!!!!!! I am on a whole new level of excitement now!

Barry Lamar Bonds. .393/.967/1.054....on 3-0 counts.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shrek View Post
    Care to discuss? Lol Noob

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shrek:24384568
    Soooooo... Kap?

Go Braves/49ers!

vCash
    Kap huh?
    To some, he was just a boy. A boy who played football, a football player that grew to be a man. A man that took over a city, a city that he made his own, a city that stands behind him in hopes of becoming one of that cities all-time greats. To some, 2013 was a fluke. To some, he can't do it again. To some, he got lucky.

To us though, to the Philly faithful, that QB is Nick Foles. To us, that's our QB.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast