Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Is there really a best team in the NFL?( and why the NFL is the best league)

Screw all the power rankings, it is clear there is no best team in the NFL and this is why the NFL is the best league in existence.

thoughts?

vCash
    Welcome to the NFL, king of the mediocre market we call modern sports.

vCash
    texans are the best team in the NFL
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinstripe power View Post
    Meh, don't really think they're the best. Like the OP said, there's no best team as of right now which is great.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinstripe power View Post
    tell that to the Jags. Any given Sunday

Cameron Jordan is awesome

12.5 sacks and this http://instagram.com/p/jfs5DemKo3/

vCash
    patriots, per usual.

vCash
    So hard to tell. My vote goes to the Packers if I absolutely have to pick one.
    Last edited by BcEuAbRsS; 11-19-2012 at 12:24 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BcEuAbRsS View Post
    So hard to tell. My vote goes to the Packers if I absolutely have to pick one.
    MAYBE if we were fully healthy you could make an argument for the pack right now. But i think we are top 5 though

There you go thumper

vCash
    I don't think there is a clear best team.

But we live in a time where power rankings are super serious stuff. There HAS to always be a best team.
    I no longer care about anything here except for the Entertainment Forum, which sucks; the Music forum, which sucks; and the Magic forum, which does NOT suck.

Love y'all!

Except for all of y'all.

#FreePablo
    #FreeManRam
    #FreePablo

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by neovenator250 View Post
    tell that to the Jags. Any given Sunday
    I think that this game solidified them being the best...didn't crack under the pressure down two touchdowns in the fourth... smart play calling composure and got it done...ugly win yes but I feel really good now knowing they can keep their cool in tight spots...

Texans
    Packers

One of these teams are the best IMO....throw I. The bears and patriots as well....
    Texans Time is here!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigCheese21 View Post
    MAYBE if we were fully healthy you could make an argument for the pack right now. But i think we are top 5 though
    I just don't think there is a team they can't beat. Maybe the Pats or Saints only cause they can match yard for yard.

vCash
    I'm thinking Denver could be the best.

vCash
    I think the Broncos were always going to be a favorite if Peyton could come back. They got to the 2nd round last year without a QB on the strength of their defense alone. The Texans did as well, but the Texans don't have Peyton Manning.

The Packers and Patriots win in spite of their flawed defenses. I would accept an argument for Niners or Texans as the best but in a push like that I'm taking the best QB - and that's Peyton.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by flea View Post
    I think the Broncos were always going to be a favorite if Peyton could come back. They got to the 2nd round last year without a QB on the strength of their defense alone. The Texans did as well, but the Texans don't have Peyton Manning.

The Packers and Patriots win in spite of their flawed defenses. I would accept an argument for Niners or Texans as the best but in a push like that I'm taking the best QB - and that's Peyton.
    I just don't see the broncos as the best team...what good teams have they beat? Cinni is the best team they've beat.
    Last edited by rockets-fan; 11-19-2012 at 12:43 AM.
    Texans Time is here!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BcEuAbRsS View Post
    I just don't think there is a team they can't beat. Maybe the Pats or Saints only cause they can match yard for yard.
    Well we beat the Saints in a close game already. The Patriots would be a good game and i really think that game would come down to where they play at. I just wish our team could stay healthy. Our OL isn't the greatest and we lost Bulaga. Our run game sucks and our defense has a few missing players. But i think we could give any team a run for their money, i just wouldn't say we are the best as of right now though.

There you go thumper

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast