Green Bay Packers @ New York Giants

@
    7-3------------6-4

MetLife Stadium
    Sun, 11/25 at 7:20 PM CST
    TV: NBC WGBA 26
    Radio: WTMJ 620 AM / WIXX 101.1 FM
    Sirius: 92

The announcers: Al Michaels and Cris Collinsworth in the booth.

The line: The Giants are favored by 2.5 points.

The injury report:

PACKERS
    Out – CB Sam Shields (ankle), S Charles Woodson (collarbone), OLB Clay Matthews (hamstring), ILB Terrell Manning (shoulder).
    Questionable – WR Greg Jennings (groin/abdomen), TE Andrew Quarless (knee).
    Probable – WR Donald Driver (thumb), FB John Kuhn (hamstring), DT B.J. Raji (ankle), OLB Vic So'oto (illness), OLB Erik Walden (ankle).
    GIANTS
    Out – WR Domenik Hixon (ankle), LB Jacquian Williams (knee).
    Questionable – S Kenny Phillips (knee), LB Keith Rivers (calf/knee),
    Full participation – RB Ahmad Bradshaw (foot), C David Baas (ankle), S Tyler Sash (ankle), G Chris Snee (ankle), DT Linval Joseph (knee).

Inactives:
    Giants: Williams, Hixon, Ojomo, Brewer, Robinson, Austin and Capers.
    Green Bay Packers
    21 DB Charles Woodson
    37 CB Sam Shields
    52 LB Clay Matthews
    56 LB Terrell Manning
    81 TE Andrew Quarless
    85 WR Greg Jennings
    97 LB Vic So’oto
    Last edited by Berliner; 11-25-2012 at 07:01 PM.

vCash
    My 23rd birthday is on Sunday. So I hope the Packers can give me nice gift and beat the Giants. and I will watch the game with a friend who is a Giants. That would make a win even better.

vCash
    god i hope we win this game. i hate PSD giant fans
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    I picked this as one of our losses at the begining of the year. It's going to be tough going in there against a rested Giants team. I just hope if we win we don't see them in the playoffs, it never seems to work out.

vCash
    I am not as worried about this game as I was the Lions game... it'll be a tough game but we got to stop leaving points off the board (crosby's two misses, and going on 4th down because we had no confidence in Crosby).

I think we squeak out a win here.

vCash
    I'd be lying if I said I was worried about this game. Ill take the giants in November with a smile on my face

vCash
    The Giants are a better version of the Lions.. We need Clay Matthews to play sunday night.. I can see us losing this game, but if we can protect and MM doesnt call a conservative game then we win.. Also we will take a commamding control in the North imo.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinstripe power View Post
    god i hope we win this game. i hate PSD giant fans
    I hear ya on that one. Can't stand them. I was reading their GDT and they were saying they hope Matthews will miss this game cause they would rather see Perry play instead lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Berliner View Post
    My 23rd birthday is on Sunday. So I hope the Packers can give me nice gift and beat the Giants. and I will watch the game with a friend who is a Giants. That would make a win even better.
    Had my birthday gift from the Packers yesterday vs. the Lions. It was a nice touch that Matt Stafford was the one that personally gift wrapped it...

Graham Harrell #6 QB
    2 Comp. 3 ATT 20 Yards 0 TDs 4 Rush -3 Yards 0 TD 1 Fumble 0 INT

Jumped on the Bandwagon in 1969

vCash
    Really don't know which Giants team will show up (the one that played San Fran this year or the one that played the Bengals), so I have no idea what to think.

If the offense wakes the **** up and we get some pass rush I think we'll see a game just like last year (reg season); shootout, 30+ pts per team and down to the wire.

If the Giants are even a little like they were the last 2 games, we're gonna get our ***** handed to us. All soft zone coverage so no pass rush means Rodgers will shred us.

Love these Packers-Giants games. Good luck guys.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by vbjunkie View Post
    Had my birthday gift from the Packers yesterday vs. the Lions. It was a nice touch that Matt Stafford was the one that personally gift wrapped it...
    Then I hope Eli will be just as nice as Stafford.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Really don't know which Giants team will show up (the one that played San Fran this year or the one that played the Bengals), so I have no idea what to think.

If the offense wakes the **** up and we get some pass rush I think we'll see a game just like last year (reg season); shootout, 30+ pts per team and down to the wire.

If the Giants are even a little like they were the last 2 games, we're gonna get our ***** handed to us. All soft zone coverage so no pass rush means Rodgers will shred us.

Love these Packers-Giants games. Good luck guys.
    I like the Packer-Giants games but i hate PSD when we lose to you guys. Most Giants fans act like they won the super bowl and go on the rest of the year talking **** about it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigCheese21 View Post
    I like the Packer-Giants games but i hate PSD when we lose to you guys. Most Giants fans act like they won the super bowl and go on the rest of the year talking **** about it.
    Gotta stay away from the NFL Forum crowd. There's plenty of levelheaded Giants fans on here, but they rarely leave the Giants forum.

To be fair though, you guys might be a year removed from the SB win, but are still viewed as this.....juggernaut of a force in the NFL, so beating you kinda is like winning the Super Bowl.

vCash
    I'll be there

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Gotta stay away from the NFL Forum crowd. There's plenty of levelheaded Giants fans on here, but they rarely leave the Giants forum.

To be fair though, you guys might be a year removed from the SB win, but are still viewed as this.....juggernaut of a force in the NFL, so beating you kinda is like winning the Super Bowl.
    Only cause of the media. You can ask any of us in here and im willing to bet people will say we aren't the super bowl favorites every year. There isn't anything wrong with being pumped up about beating us but to go on the rest of the year talking **** about it kinda gets old. I remember when i couldn't post about another team or game without a Giants fans saying "ohhh but we kicked your *** so STFU"

But anyways i am excited for this game but we need some of our injured players back. Hopefully our OL can hold up against your DL but we will see. I would love to see how our young secondary can handle your WR's.

Page 1 of 51 12311 ... LastLast