Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Lincoln

vCash
    Hvent seen it yet But Ive often fealt That DDL is something very rare..there are a lot of talented actors, but that guy ....I cant stand him...his talent is obscene.its so effortless and he can be anyone or anything he wants.
    Guys like pacino and deniro are amazing, but it is always them,DDL s range is limitless..I think he may be the GOAT.

vCash
    Wasn't there another autobiographical Lincoln movie released not too long ago? What's with all these Abraham Lincoln films all of a sudden?
    "I'm an administrator. I'm a good listener. I would not pass myself off as an evaluator of talent"

- Brian Cashman, GM of the Yankees

vCash
    Saw this movie tonight and wow, it was phenomenal. Great cast and DDL was brilliant as always.
    Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    This is getting old. Enough is enough. Redskin Is not offensive and it will never change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I want to start a website where people who say this video tape themselves going up to Native Americans and go "hey what's up redskin?" and then upload what happens.

I'll call it WhatsUpRedskin.com

You want to go first?
    I fully support this future site.

vCash
    Saw this last night. As everyone else has said, this was an amazing movie. DDL was magnificent and TLJ stole every scene he was in. may go see it again...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Webslinger View Post
    Wasn't there another autobiographical Lincoln movie released not too long ago? What's with all these Abraham Lincoln films all of a sudden?
    Lincoln the vampire hunter

vCash
    Saw it last night, it was amazing. DDL should win another Oscar.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by harborboy View Post
    Saw this last night. As everyone else has said, this was an amazing movie. DDL was magnificent and TLJ stole every scene he was in. may go see it again...
    Agreed. TLJ was phenomenal

vCash
    Saw it late last night with the wife. Ah, maybe I was tired but I thought the movie a nice refresher but kinda dull. Again, maybe it was late but the closeup of hideously looking people practically gave me nausea.

The 13th ammendment - i get it, i get it, i get it. They beat it to death forever.

Spielberg's cast was amazing yet he could have easily shaved off :30 to :45 off the film if not for continually repeating the same material time and time again in a different scene.

IMO, Spielberg botched the shooting scene. The sound of a single shot with his hat hitting the floor would have been better than learning about it in another theatre. Did we need to see his son's pain?

Maybe it b/c it was late at night or maybe the attention to detail by reciting the same material time and time again was a bit over the top.

Good movie yet a bit long winded if you already knew the story. Speaking of stories, ugh, Lincoln telling stories is just begging for the fast forward.

"We have been watching and waiting, but I wouldn't say we intend to continue to do that. I think you watch and wait to try and assess a situation and act accordingly. It might involve more waiting. It might involve moving in one direction or another. We've done plenty of watching and waiting. If we can move in a particular direction, we might do that."

Sandy Alderson: 2011.

vCash
    Is it exciting? I heard the movie is really dull and boring

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234