Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415
    vCash
    barnes is noble

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
    "From the stomach at birth, till I'm under the earth."

#DUBSUP

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Victimize View Post
    Lovin what Barnes is doing. Barnes and Lillard looking like steals at 6/7 right now.
    Bay area connection

she says go for the championship

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MackShock View Post
    we should start barnes and draymond lol
    actually, I think draymond adds to that group of savvy players coming off the bench. Jack, Green, Landry. BTW- anybody who watched college hoops the last few seasons- should not be surprised by what they are seeing out of draymond green. A lot of scouts are so caught up on looking for upside and looking for freaks.....they ignore winners and complete players. I also think seniors are kind of frowned upon the last 5 or 6 yrs. Its almost like the scouts figure there must be a reason this guy didnt come out after his freshman or sophmore year.... forget the fact that hes developing every area of his game so he can step in and contribute from day one at the next level.

Green might not have a perfect postion which might make him better suited off the bench for his career, but there weren't a lot of guys in the draft who were as good of basketball players as draymond green.
    A role model if I ever knew one

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Guppyfighter View Post
    Hearing everyone defend Tyreke Evans for his three ****** years in a row and than just non stop complaining about Klay for ten games is pretty annoying.
    To be fair- I wasnt sold on klay being a superstar in the making at any point. I dont care what kobe says about him. I just said to myself- if he was half as good as people were saying- theres no way we go 4-22 with this guy starting. (I mean we were even better than that with monta starting... and the same people acted like monta was one of the worse players in the league)

So heres my thinking. I'm not even worried about klays missed shots. The one thing I feel confident about his game is... he is an elite shooter. I'm more concerned that he A)hasnt figured out another way to help the team. B) seems to not have his head in the game on multiple important situations, and most importantly C) It looks like he is losing confidence in himself.

I'm hesitent to say trade him... or the coach needs to tell him not to shoot. I think the best thing the coaching staff can do is keep supporting him and let him know the they still believe in him. Hes made a few mistakes late in games that are getting hard to ignore though. I understand young players are going to make some mistakes..... but shooting with 18 seconds to go, a fresh shotclock and a time out to use at the end of the game. (BTW- please nobody blame that on the coach..... )

vCash
    Wow stylez no blame goes to Mark Jackson for Klay Thompsons boneheaded mistakes??

vCash
    I'm shocked

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by COOLbeans View Post
    Wow stylez no blame goes to Mark Jackson for Klay Thompsons boneheaded mistakes??
    Nope.... he didnt have a ton of horrible mistakes.... just some at very bad times in the game.

when barnes had to fight for that posession rebounding his own miss.... which was an incredible play (that nobody will talk about... because of klay)..... Klay had 16 seconds and a great look at the shot clock. Mark jackson cant hold his hand through a scramble like that. Every other player on the floor knew the situation. Including the 2 rookies who were out there for the warriors.

I thought a lot of klays misses were ok though. I mean id like to see more go in, but he was trying to get to the basket a lot and just wasnt finishing. Id definitely prefer those misses after penatration.... than chucking it with over 15 seconds on the clock. I also thought klay was fouled atleast 2 or 3 times while he drove and didnt get the call.

vCash
    He also made the drive to the basket in the 4th and just threw it up and missed when he shouldve backed it up and slowed it down to run the offense. Until we're shooting better, it appears that we play better in the half court.

He should've known to do that. It almost cost us.

vCash
    Just caught the end of the game on replay. Great win! It's infuriating how csnbayarea replays Dubs games but not Giants and Niners games.

Barry Lamar Bonds. .393/.967/1.054....on 3-0 counts.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lolPhillies View Post
    Just caught the end of the game on replay. Great win! It's infuriating how csnbayarea replays Dubs games but not Giants and Niners games.

midnight replay

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Over Da Pence View Post
    midnight replay
    radio only right

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
    "From the stomach at birth, till I'm under the earth."

#DUBSUP

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415