Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Hey UK broncos, do you all have youre own thanksgiving over there?!

vCash
    Nah man. We don't have anyone to give thanks too.
    We have St. George's day (patron saint of England) but that isn't celebrated that much. Shame really. I'd give thanks to the devil if it meant a day off from work/school and three games of football.

vCash
    When it stops raining, they celebrate...but that's only like 5 days out of the year.
    Member of the Owlluminati!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by UKBronco58 View Post
    Nah man. We don't have anyone to give thanks too.
    We have St. George's day (patron saint of England) but that isn't celebrated that much. Shame really. I'd give thanks to the devil if it meant a day off from work/school and three games of football.
    Move to the great state of Colorado then homie
    Broncos fan since 1989C:\Documents and Settings\William\My Documents\My Pictures\william.jpg

vCash
    The jags and lions ****ed up..I guess it's just going to go the texans way...so now for the #2 seed..

Jets are getting pwned by the Pats...well ****.

vCash
    kinda hoping Tebow comes in though. 28-0??? Season pretty much over...put in tebow man.

vCash
    oh I'm sorry...make that 35-0 Pats....and it's not even half time. Tebow time...

vCash
    are the pats this good or the jets this bad...

vCash
    I cant believe tebow didnt play @ 35-0

vCash
    i got two things out of that game.

1) patriots are the scariest team in the afc. That offense is looking like the year they went undefeated and lost to the giants. Doing it a little differently with running game and tightends, but they got McD, Brady, Welker, Bellicheat, etc... scary stuff.

2) tebow wasnt put in the game even when they were getting destroyed. if that isnt an indication of the faith that the jets have in him as a player, idk what is... that is the only reason i watched as long as i did.

vCash
    The Jets hate Tebow and regret ever trading for him, he will be cut in the off season and be playing for a team in Florida next year. Its a shame too cause if he had been able to stay here i think he could have learned alot from Manning about playing the QB spot and until then he could have helped in short yard trick play spots. But oh well it is what it is
    Broncos fan since 1989C:\Documents and Settings\William\My Documents\My Pictures\william.jpg

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamGoku View Post
    The Jets hate Tebow and regret ever trading for him, he will be cut in the off season and be playing for a team in Florida next year. Its a shame too cause if he had been able to stay here i think he could have learned alot from Manning about playing the QB spot and until then he could have helped in short yard trick play spots. But oh well it is what it is
    A. Tebow chose to go to the Jets over the Jaguars so that is his fault and he chose wrong!!

B. No way he should have stayed here, imagine Manning throwing three picks vs Atlanta and half the town with ET leading the parade calling for Tebow. We don't need that and with the whole organization not believing in him it is best for him and our team he left.

C. Tebow would learn almost nothing from Manning, they are two completely different QB's with way different styles. In my opinion you either have it or not this notion that you learn from another QB is in the past. Did Manning learn from his former QB?? Has Luck learned from another QB, RGlll? Do you think if Rodgers didn't sit behind Favre he would suck now?? You either have it or not and Tebow has athleticism and is a great guy but nothing is going to change the fact he cannot throw the ball well..

vCash
    he chose the jets because rex told him hed have a shot at starting, clearly he lied, rex is gonna sink with jis draft pick sanchez who they traded uptop 5 for. Mark and rex will be gone. I think whoever the next voach is will give tebow a shot

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EvanTurner View Post
    he chose the jets because rex told him hed have a shot at starting, clearly he lied, rex is gonna sink with jis draft pick sanchez who they traded uptop 5 for. Mark and rex will be gone. I think whoever the next voach is will give tebow a shot
    Hey ET hope you had a great Thanks Giving!! Even though your a pain in the *** and I mess with you a lot, you for the most part you take it like a man even though your spell check still sucks!! Try and be a more glass half full guy now that we are doing good lol!!
    Last edited by Game_Over; 11-23-2012 at 04:28 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    When it stops raining, they celebrate...but that's only like 5 days out of the year.
    So true.

Quote Originally Posted by TeamGoku View Post
    Move to the great state of Colorado then homie
    Can't wait to visit that's for sure.

Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast